Score is 6/11 on turtle bay.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

Im on 26 minutes waiting for a game now :) I guess the popup didnt really need me :P

Edited by Monkey Lover, 14 December 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#3 Gigastrike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:46 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 14 December 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

Im on 26 minutes waiting for a game now :) I guess the popup didnt really need me :P

Are you guys getting free counter attacks, by chance?

#4 Damocles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

Finally.

Let the orbital bombardment begin!

:angry:

#5 Gigastrike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

Wait, we got it!? YES! We put so much work into that!

#6 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

Well...I do not know how we pulled that off, but I will take it! One loss in two days, and that red ticker never seemed to move past 8.

#7 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

I salute you Smoke Jaguar on the assault and You have my sympathies for what Ghost bear was doing the past few days.

It seems they have a few units who decide they prefer to hit the clans over the IS.

#8 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

grats guys, im glad you took it!

#9 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:57 PM

View PostBrody319, on 14 December 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

I salute you Smoke Jaguar on the assault and You have my sympathies for what Ghost bear was doing the past few days.

It seems they have a few units who decide they prefer to hit the clans over the IS.

One minute it is gifting CGB planets, the next it is GCB shatfing other Clans, this is very confusing.

Why all the CW whining about Clan Vs Clan if of course not that you were afraid of being attacked, which in other places you claim in the propoganda is now gifting planets to CGB since you can't defend them?

What is interesting is noticing that CGB units have been instrumental in defending CW interests over the last few days, I know since we have also been helping to defend some CW interests on occasion. Maybe you'd like these CGB elements to stop helping you if you consider the CGB as enemies, then perhaps see how well you do, maybe "gift" a few more planets to other factions? ;)

Edited by Noesis, 14 December 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#10 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

View PostNoesis, on 14 December 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

One minute it is gifting CGB planets, the next it is GCB shatfing other Clans, this is very confusing.

Why all the CW whining about Clan Vs Clan if of course not that you were afraid of being attacked, which in other places you claim in the propoganda is now gifting planets to CGB since you can't defend them?

What is interesting is noticing that CGB units have been instrumental in defending CW interests over the last few days, I know since we have also been helping to defend some CW interests on occasion. Maybe you'd like these CGB elements to stop helping you if you consider the CGB as enemies, then perhaps see how well you do, maybe "gift" a few more planets to other factions? ;)

I have gladly defended your planets from the IS as well. I also was trying my best in the past few days to get clan wolf to surrender Outpost so Ghost bear could expand without going through Smoke Jaguar to get to it.

I sympathize with them because they are undermanned.
I do not shame Ghost bear as a whole. Just those units who decide they must attack their brothers and not the real threat. You know the ones with +50 planets.

#11 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

WE smoke jags already only have one planet to attack, Almunge. Hope we get it tonight so there is actually something to do tomorrow when i come back to own more of the IS!

Edited by DarthRevis, 15 December 2014 - 12:38 AM.

#12 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

Congratulations Smoke Jaguars on making your thrust into Combine Space!

I do hope though that you... Refrain from going all out orbital bombardment on the civilians there... Yeah?

#13 Wolf Ender

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSacramento, California

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

Congrats Jags I know you had to fight hard for that one

#14 Deadmeat313

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationPreston - UK

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

Honestly, I am glad to see the back of that planet.

It was nothing but endless acid alleys, punctuated by the odd icy mountain pass.

#15 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

View PostDeadmeat313, on 15 December 2014 - 04:10 AM, said:

It was nothing but endless acid alleys, punctuated by the odd icy mountain pass.

Hmm... Over on our side of the Invasion we are seeing very similar environments to these... What have these Surat been doing for the last 300 years?

#16 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:33 AM

View PostVincent V., on 15 December 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

Hmm... Over on our side of the Invasion we are seeing very similar environments to these... What have these Surat been doing for the last 300 years?

Colonizing more or less uninhabitable planets by the look of it.

#17 Jack Corban

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 560 posts
  • LocationPort Arthur

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:50 AM

Orbital Bombardment is the only way to ensure resistance seizes with these barbarians. They are too underdeveloped to realize they stand no chance. Orbital Bombardment ensures we can concentrate our forces on the front where they belong. Do not judge us. What business do you have with these spheroids anyways they are nothing but dirt to scrape of our boots. Terra is the destination of our endeavor every world between here and there is to be discarded accordingly. We are here for conquest not for salvation.

- Jack Corban

#18 ShadowWolf Kell

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

I remember the good old days of NBT and hitting Almunge, Brocci's Clister, Coudoux, Hanover, Idlewind, Richmond, Rockland, Schwartz and Turtule Bay all at the same time. Sadly, you can't seem to do this in CW.

The upside is, the map seems to have natural chokepoints that limit which worlds can be defended/attacked but that severely limits gameplay too since you can't do any end around or surprise attacks to put pressure somewhere else while relieving the front elsewhere. Well you can, but not with a total surprise attack that sends people scrambling.

Instead of getting a Total War version of CW, we got the Risk version. CW has been fun so far, but I have to concede it's also showing signs of a lot of wasted potential.

#19 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Huh, we thought Turtle Bay was bugged since it was in play every day but we never got any drops on it. Whoadathunk it was just incompetent tube rats stumbling over themselves before they finally nuke their prize that they didn't really want anyways.

#20 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

Well fought, CSJ. I know that planet has been in rotation for at least the whole weekend, but i never managed to get a drip there. From the sounds of it, I didn't miss much just more acid valleys and mountain passes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users