28 replies to this topic

#21 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

View PostGenJack, on 14 December 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

A Merc Unit that goes by CWI has been invading our beautiful Steiner my friends!

We cannot allow this to stand!

Post noticed and used CWI Tactics here so that our Steiner Brothers and Sisters in the field may counter them.

1. Sulfurous Rift, Base Rush:
Depending on the commander they have at the time they may or may not scout each gate on this map. Each gate they attack is just to distract us from the rush they will do through Gamma. As we know Gamma Gate is the fastest way to the gun on this map, be prepared.

Tactics to Defend against the base rush:
a. Firing line near the buildings right before the gun on gamma side... they Narrow up through there and we should be able to block them.
b. Experimental Tactic 001: Have two to three tall mechs with jumpjets stand on the lip of the back of the gun where the generator is and use your mech's body to block their direct fire weapons.

Special Notes:
a. They will use improved arty on the gun with increased accuracy.
b. As most clan mechs move at the same speed they will move in one group automatically; get behind them, rear armor is weak.

let me help you my friend since shoot legs if they rush a one legged mech wont make it to your base and BODYBLOCK get in the way of the rush and leg them there not trying to fight and will drop fast... GG

MercStar
-HB

#22 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

let me help you my friend since shoot legs if they rush a one legged mech wont make it to your base and BODYBLOCK get in the way of the rush and leg them there not trying to fight and will drop fast... GG

MercStar
-HB

Is this some sort of Clan Speak? I cannot understand you... maybe you should try more english class.

#23 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostGenJack, on 16 December 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

Is this some sort of Clan Speak? I cannot understand you... maybe you should try more english class.

no i will try and keep it simple since you cant think if it your self and here il dumb it down even more for you

1) get in there way

2) shoot them in the legs to stop them from moving

if you need anything more then that i will question how you even get dressed in the morning

Edited by hybrid black, 16 December 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#24 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:38 AM

Here let me fix it for you... since you can't English.

"
No, I will try and keep it simple, since you can't think of it your self and I'll dumb it down for you even more

1) Get in their way.

2) Shoot them in the legs to stop them from moving.

If you need anything more then that, I will question how you even get dressed in the morning.
"

Oh yeah, I already suggested that by trying to use the buildings as choke points.

Edited by GenJack, 16 December 2014 - 11:41 AM.

#25 Grommit

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

Posted Image

#26 Khornite

• Pip
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

View PostGenJack, on 14 December 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

A Merc Unit that goes by CWI has been invading our beautiful Steiner my friends!

We cannot allow this to stand!

Post noticed and used CWI Tactics here so that our Steiner Brothers and Sisters in the field may counter them.

1. Sulfurous Rift, Base Rush:
Depending on the commander they have at the time they may or may not scout each gate on this map. Each gate they attack is just to distract us from the rush they will do through Gamma. As we know Gamma Gate is the fastest way to the gun on this map, be prepared.

Tactics to Defend against the base rush:
a. Firing line near the buildings right before the gun on gamma side... they Narrow up through there and we should be able to block them.
b. Experimental Tactic 001: Have two to three tall mechs with jumpjets stand on the lip of the back of the gun where the generator is and use your mech's body to block their direct fire weapons.

Special Notes:
a. They will use improved arty on the gun with increased accuracy.
b. As most clan mechs move at the same speed they will move in one group automatically; get behind them, rear armor is weak.

Well, on the plus side, we now know NOT to push that door. Thank you kindly for making the knowledge openly known.

#27 Sydney Sender

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSegmentum Ultima, Imperium of Man.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

While all this fighting is fun and all, we should really get to the real point of all this, restoring the star league to its former glory and getting rid of the greed and corruption at the highest levels of the houses and comstar.

#28 CanisDirusRex

• Pip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 15 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

A terrorist organization that has been in revolt for 5 millennia is calling us a terrorists lol.

#29 Cool will never die but you will

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIn a Cockpit

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:35 AM

I thought CWI was defiantly a MERC group, i have heard from my sisters brothers uncles cousins former roomate that they have taken money from the Jade Falcons many times... even multiple times in the same night!!!

If i were Lyran High command, id not trust a single word a wolf says.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." --- Stephen King

Edited by angryjohnny, 03 January 2015 - 02:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users