The Efficacies Of [Cwi] And Their Tactics: A Compendium

28 replies to this topic

#1 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:44 PM

A Merc Unit that goes by CWI has been invading our beautiful Steiner my friends!

We cannot allow this to stand!

Post noticed and used CWI Tactics here so that our Steiner Brothers and Sisters in the field may counter them.

1. Sulfurous Rift, Base Rush:
Depending on the commander they have at the time they may or may not scout each gate on this map. Each gate they attack is just to distract us from the rush they will do through Gamma. As we know Gamma Gate is the fastest way to the gun on this map, be prepared.

Tactics to Defend against the base rush:
a. Firing line near the buildings right before the gun on gamma side... they Narrow up through there and we should be able to block them.
b. Experimental Tactic 001: Have two to three tall mechs with jumpjets stand on the lip of the back of the gun where the generator is and use your mech's body to block their direct fire weapons.

Special Notes:
a. They will use improved arty on the gun with increased accuracy.
b. As most clan mechs move at the same speed they will move in one group automatically; get behind them, rear armor is weak.

Edited by GenJack, 22 December 2014 - 07:16 AM.

#2 WX-Obione-Kell

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSeattle WA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

Hello friend.CWI is Clan Wolf International we are Clan Wolf Alpha/Omega/Kappa.We are not a merc unit and we are on good terms with the Devil Dogs and your hub.I would like to have a sit down with your higher ups/Leadership.

#3 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

We do not talk with terrorists, we learn their ways and repulse their attacks!

#4 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:07 AM

Obione... sitting down for a chat with the enemy?

Hmm

#5 CanisDirusRex

• Pip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 15 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

View PostGenJack, on 14 December 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

A Merc Unit that goes by CWI has been invading our beautiful Steiner my friends!

We cannot allow this to stand!

Post noticed and used CWI Tactics here so that our Steiner Brothers and Sisters in the field may counter them.

1. Sulfurous Rift, Base Rush:
Depending on the commander they have at the time they may or may not scout each gate on this map. Each gate they attack is just to distract us from the rush they will do through Gamma. As we know Gamma Gate is the fastest way to the gun on this map, be prepared.

Tactics to Defend against the base rush:
a. Firing line near the buildings right before the gun on gamma side... they Narrow up through there and we should be able to block them.
b. Experimental Tactic 001: Have two to three tall mechs with jumpjets stand on the lip of the back of the gun where the generator is and use your mech's body to block their direct fire weapons.

Special Notes:
a. They will use improved arty on the gun with increased accuracy.
b. As most clan mechs move at the same speed they will move in one group automatically; get behind them, rear armor is weak.

CWI is NOT a Merc unit it is Clan Wolf International a faction of Clan Wolf. Obviously someone needs to get their facts straight.

#6 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:29 AM

CWI and Clan Wolf is not recognized by Steiner High command!

They are a terrorist organization that must be rooted out for their crimes against the Steiner people!

#7 Nemytis

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:44 AM

I find the best kind of talking with an enemy is speaking to them with the business end of your weapons. Words are wasted less energy and more efficient to pull a trigger.

#8 Lawrence Elsa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPacific Standard Timezone

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:44 AM

This is beautiful. After years of training, stars unifying, disbanding, and various weekly training routines, I can say that this thread makes me very, very happy.

#9 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:00 AM

View PostObione206, on 15 December 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

Hello friend.CWI is Clan Wolf International we are Clan Wolf Alpha/Omega/Kappa.We are not a merc unit and we are on good terms with the Devil Dogs and your hub.I would like to have a sit down with your higher ups/Leadership.

Not everyone in Steiner is on the Steiner Hub unfortunately.

I believe some CWI folks have been on the Steiner Hub for events before. Feel free to stop on by to chat with some higher ups (Wild Hog, Myself, Peiper, Martaigne, or any other unit CO) and we can chat. Given the nature of the war, I'm not sure what good it will do, but I'm all up for talking.

#10 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostBront, on 16 December 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

Not everyone in Steiner is on the Steiner Hub unfortunately.

I believe some CWI folks have been on the Steiner Hub for events before. Feel free to stop on by to chat with some higher ups (Wild Hog, Myself, Peiper, Martaigne, or any other unit CO) and we can chat. Given the nature of the war, I'm not sure what good it will do, but I'm all up for talking.

Negotiating with terrorists?
Do you not remember how many of us died at the hands of the clanners?

Who is to say that Clan Wolf is any different than Clan Jade Falcon?

I pray for you Bront, I pray that you are not the next on the list of Steiner men and women Clan Wolf will brutalize!

**** Bonus points go to Lawrence Elsa!!!

#11 Sydney Sender

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSegmentum Ultima, Imperium of Man.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

Greetings, I am Star Colonel Solathon Valerion of the Free Wolf Republic, I am here to support CWI and note that they are NOT a mercenary corporation as you so erroniously believe, they are a group of Clan Wolf loyalists whom have come to restore the star league. We here at FWR support them and wish to acknowledge their valiance and strength, the reason why you dishonourable freeborn are so butthurt is because you cannot hope to beat us, even with your superiour numbers, you have five times the population we do, do not try to intimidate us.

#12 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

Greetings, I am Star Commander Chocowolf from CWI (Clan wolf international) Alpha Galaxy. We are certainly not a merc unit but we are here to claim many of your planets in the name of Clan wolf. Those who wish to challenge us will answer to our battlemechs

#13 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:27 AM

Clan Wolf has no right to Terra or our Sovereign Territories, we do not accept your "Claims" and denounce you.

The Star League was defunct and within you are it's defunct mentalities!

Steiner will stand strong against your attempts; we will fight you from every doorstep, every mechbay, every doughnut of death!

#14 Sydney Sender

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:44 AM

First of all, what the hell is a doughnut of death, second of all, That sounds ****** tasty, can i have one?

#15 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

The center of Terra Therma haha, my friends and I call it that.

I kind of want doughnuts now... Gawhhhh Clan WOLVES!!!!!!!! *Wiggles my atlas's fist around*

#16 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

View PostGenJack, on 16 December 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

Negotiating with terrorists?
Do you not remember how many of us died at the hands of the clanners?

Who is to say that Clan Wolf is any different than Clan Jade Falcon?

I pray for you Bront, I pray that you are not the next on the list of Steiner men and women Clan Wolf will brutalize!

**** Bonus points go to Lawrence Elsa!!!

Hey, if we can negotiate a way to remove a front from our war, I'm all for it. I'm fairly sure we can draw common ground, perhaps over the smoking husks of Jade Falcon mechs.

#17 Sydney Sender

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

View PostBront, on 16 December 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

Hey, if we can negotiate a way to remove a front from our war, I'm all for it. I'm fairly sure we can draw common ground, perhaps over the smoking husks of Jade Falcon mechs.

Smoking Jade Falcon? Lets have a... Chat... How do you feel about large lasers and JF cockpits?

#18 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

View PostSolathon, on 16 December 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

Smoking Jade Falcon? Lets have a... Chat... How do you feel about large lasers and JF cockpits?

It's certainly a good place to fire them.

#19 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

True the only people worse than Kurita is Jade Falcon....

#20 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

It is a honor to be mentioned, respected and feared by the IS warriors! :P

We bring the heritage of the Star League, we have to return with fire and blood but the goal of the Warden faction of Clan Wolf is to stop this insane invasion and finally come home, recreating the Star League and realize Alexander Kerensky's dream of a return to our home!

MechWarrior CyclonerM, Clan Wolf International (Alpha Galaxy)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users