House Davion And House Steiner

104 replies to this topic

#21 Metafox

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

As Williams said, Skye Rangers are leaving Federated Suns territory alone. We've had a couple of announcements on our forums and it's pretty well known within the unit.

#22 Von Falkenstein

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 563 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

The 12th Donegal Guards will comply. The order to stand down has been passed to our six Companies.

#23 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

Glad to see so much support in here for a Federation Commonwealth truce. Would like to know if there is a centralized command structure with in House Steiner that we could converse with about increasing cooperation between our two great Houses.

#24 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:25 PM

This would help:
Posted Image

#25 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

I do not speak for the HeadHunters of Davion. However, I will personally defend any Steiner worlds under attack. Though my focus right now is on liberating the worlds held unlawfully and oppressingly by House Liao.

#26 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

I do, and HHoD is also onboard here. B)

#27 Greenjulius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

It is good to see calls for FedCom to become reality.

I will not attack a single Steiner world, and pledge to help defend their worlds from the Clan invasion.

#28 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

21st Ghost Legion is in. We would like to focus on Getting back Kuritan and Jade Falcon planets that have been taken from us.

#29 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

Actually.... I cant speak for the whole team. That is the CO's job. Many of us feel the same though.

#30 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

View PostDjPush, on 16 December 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

21st Ghost Legion is in. We would like to focus on Getting back Kuritan and Jade Falcon planets that have been taken from us.

Well, I don't speak for my team, but I'd be happy to help you fight against red/black lizard, and green pigeon.

#31 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

For some reason, Graham IV seems to be getting hit quite a bit. Is something happening of which I'm not aware with our Steiner breathren? Some few rogue units may have dropped on New Earth, but certainly not enough to threaten the world's ownership.

#32 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:09 PM

View PostLevi Porphyrogenitus, on 16 December 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

For some reason, Graham IV seems to be getting hit quite a bit. Is something happening of which I'm not aware with our Steiner breathren? Some few rogue units may have dropped on New Earth, but certainly not enough to threaten the world's ownership.

KH had apparently not received word of the non-aggression pact and they may heed it once word makes it up the chain. PUG raids are hard to control, but the Robinson Rangers are keeping a careful eye on the situation and remain in possession of Graham IV. We are still honoring the treaty, though, and are *not* applying any vindictive forces to New Earth.

#33 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:26 PM

View PostValar13, on 16 December 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

KH had apparently not received word of the non-aggression pact and they may heed it once word makes it up the chain. PUG raids are hard to control, but the Robinson Rangers are keeping a careful eye on the situation and remain in possession of Graham IV. We are still honoring the treaty, though, and are *not* applying any vindictive forces to New Earth.

Thank you for the Update. We really need to start allocating our forces towards the steiner front so we can crunch those Jade falcons. Their progress needs to be held back. The longer they can't advance, the more likely they are to attack the other clans (they have actually already done that today, when they took Icar from clan wolf, because they couldn't take any Steiner planets (due to lack of defenders, and long queues)). Ghost bear is also biting at wolf's heel every now and then.

So if we can funnel the clans towards only FRR, and Kurita, we can push them into a situation where they just bite each other more than us. I think if we can get one day where no IS forces attack one another, and just focus on the clans, we can put enough bodies on each planet that we take them through sheer attrition alone, and roll them back into a corner.

#34 100mile

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

We all appreciate the restraint being shown by the RRB. Hopefully KH will fall into line and attacks on that world will cease with in the next couple of days.

#35 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:41 AM

View Post100mile, on 16 December 2014 - 11:29 PM, said:

We all appreciate the restraint being shown by the RRB. Hopefully KH will fall into line and attacks on that world will cease with in the next couple of days.

Plus it couldn't hurt for Steiner to have more 'mechs on the ground against the Clans and Kuritans. They're holding the line, but only just.

#36 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:05 AM

View PostRush Maguin, on 16 December 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

If they actually launch Faction Chat, make sure the word goes out regularly. The Federated Commonwealth lives.

I'd like to see some kind of option to disable certain fronts so we can keep the less informed PUGs and any trolls away from them. Maybe we could have a vote system that allows all players of the factions involved to vote on these things, and lets unit leaders vote for the unit members?
Edit: Until then it might be a good idea to be proactive and give away points if it looks like PUGs might win New Earth. A quick intentional loss would not take nearly as much of our time as a hard fought Steiner victory would.

Edited by Satan n stuff, 17 December 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#37 Calon Farstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 189 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAt Sea

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 17 December 2014 - 05:05 AM, said:

I'd like to see some kind of option to disable certain fronts so we can keep the less informed PUGs and any trolls away from them. Maybe we could have a vote system that allows all players of the factions involved to vote on these things, and lets unit leaders vote for the unit members?
Edit: Until then it might be a good idea to be proactive and give away points if it looks like PUGs might win New Earth. A quick intentional loss would not take nearly as much of our time as a hard fought Steiner victory would.

Be sure to inform un affilated faction pilots when you play with them... about the truce. and post in the faction MWO forums too. It might help. Getting to every pug will be difficult. Some of them may want to relive the FEDCOM civil war....:(

#38 Jody Von Jedi

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

As a pure Pug player, I have dropped solely against the clans. I have helped out a few call to arms in defense of other IS houses, but most of my time has been spent fighting (and repeatedly dieing) against Clan Jade Falcon.

We definitely need the help of organized Davion units.

Thank you sirs!

#39 Veritae

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

I will ensure that Team Cortez and any other units on the Steiner hub know about the truce and spread the word to pugs that drop on other planets. Let's have a unified Fedcom show the clanner scum some losses and see how long before they start fighting each other.

As always, each CO will decide their Unit's policy, but I will direct any holdouts to this post....

Edited by Veritae, 17 December 2014 - 10:05 AM.

#40 Soul Tribunal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:15 AM

Speaking as the Acting commander of the 90th Volksgrenadiers (formally the 77th, reformed at the start of CW, and waiting for other members contracts to drop) we will be officially supporting all defense of Steiner worlds.

-ST

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users