106 replies to this topic

#41 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

But soon those three powers won't exist.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaaha...

hahahaha...

hehheehheeehh

heheehee

heh

heh

hm...

#42 Nacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 661 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

Ok but you really need to fix the MatchMaking balance there...

It made no sense that clans can attack a house that they're not connected with when there's another faction in the way.

Of course, the waiting time is bad enough to force PUGs to coord a group meeting. Get rid of the contract... it's kinda pointless at this moment. It's a great idea, but it's not working out. Let the mercs freely joins any houses at any time without the punishment for breaking for another houses.

Edited by Nacon, 15 December 2014 - 08:16 PM.

#43 Kadix

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 169 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 15 December 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

But soon those three powers won't exist.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaaha...

hahahaha...

hehheehheeehh

heheehee

heh

heh

hm...

Posted Image

#44 SirEpicPwner

• PipPipPip
  • Lucky Seven
  • Lucky Seven
  • 60 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

View PostN0MAD, on 15 December 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

Lets see 100k for 30 minute wait times in CW (as many have posted) and with factions that are not popular so low pop (the xtra rewards confirm this) or 150k average per game in 10 minutes in the pub groups Q..

You make money on top of the contract pay. Contract pay is only for when you win a CW match. I have got 1 million CBILLS + contract pay in one CW drop.

#45 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

LOL ! Affirmative action factions!

#46 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

View PostKadix, on 15 December 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

Posted Image

No, we are rewriting history.

#47 N0MAD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

View PostSirEpicPwner, on 15 December 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

You make money on top of the contract pay. Contract pay is only for when you win a CW match. I have got 1 million CBILLS + contract pay in one CW drop.

Yep fair enough my bad.
I have close to 90 mil, all the mechs i need and them some, more hardware and modules than im ever going to need, wont mentiom GXP/Prem time, 50k extra a motivation? no.
But i must admit ingame coin has never motivated me in a game. Im strange i know..

#48 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

I can see the Jags and Liao getting bonuses but am a little suspicious of the Falcon's bonus...

#49 I_AM_ZUUL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationIsle of Skye (Freeing Skye from the Steiner usurpers)

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 15 December 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

Base contract amounts - all other houses and clans are 50 LP and 50K cbills before adjusters

Why are Jade Falcon who are taking Steiner worlds every single day getting a boost??? Liao & Smoke Jaguar make sense... but giving Steiner a boost would be more fair. We have to fight on 6 fronts and routinely are losing worlds.. lost more worlds than even Liao but its just a bigger empire so the effect is not as noticable on the map.

There are 12 worlds we have to Attack/Defend every single cycle.... you cant even get a game on the Marik border. Fed Suns/Kurita is a little better but not much, Rasalhague you can sometimes get a game on but the past 2 worlds have been under our control in their space so nobody even went to them. Which leaves the crushing defeat of fighting Counter-Attack against clan mechs with PUGs... always a bitter loss. Actually held Chateau against Wolf yesterday but still lost it today... and been a steady loss of a world a day against Jade Falcon.

Edited by I_AM_ZUUL, 15 December 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#50 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:21 PM

View Postkamiko kross, on 15 December 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

I don't think they do, do they? HoL seem to be lolstomping everyone.

I wonder if the reports of poor HoL sportsmanship is driving people away from the faction they select. That would offer a slice of delicious irony in a way

#51 Asmudius Heng

• Survivor
  • 2,429 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

Its probably based on player numbers not wins.

Jade Falcons might be doing well but if they dont have many faction members this might be the incentive.

#52 Maxxximal

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

When the factions get pushed up against the home world all defenders get a dropship to themselves and a 400 ton drop deck limit lol.

#53 Milkman Luke

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 65 posts
  • Location407

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

View PostAsmudius Heng, on 15 December 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

Its probably based on player numbers not wins.

Jade Falcons might be doing well but if they dont have many faction members this might be the incentive.

As it stands currently, numbers = wins. Liao could win literally every fight against Davions, but we would still lose planets constantly. The sheer number of attacks by a more populated group result in Ghost Drops that involve nothing but fighting turrets. Ghost Drops result in Ghost Wins and thereby flip planets.

#54 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostJin Ma, on 15 December 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

Population is important but

Number of fronts is a factor too.. and needs to be taken into account of for any future fixes to ghost drops.

The number of planets being invaded should be relative to the player base - of course if there are not enough players to defend Laio space and there are 4/5 planet being contest or whatever, they are going to lose ground fast. Not because they are bad players or Laio is percievably weak, but because players have opted for other factions.

Should still have the 'free ride' opportunity every now and then (i.e no defenders), but needs to be scaled back to take into account the popularity of the faction..

Edited by White Bear 84, 15 December 2014 - 09:47 PM.

#55 Bill Lumbar

• Death Star
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostSlater01, on 15 December 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

Liao - Hahahaha ha

Well I'm sure I won't be laughing once the one week contracts run dry and everyevery IS merc company will go Liao.

I signed up for 30 days.... but you are right... I would go to any higher paying house....well almost any :ph34r:

Gee Russ.... Seriously, It might be a good time to receive an incoming transmission stating that ALL earnings are increasing by 30-50% for ALL players, not just on contracts, but earnings in general. In CW for sure...... public lobby also. And then give the extra contract bonus on top of the increase, to factions that are needing extra mercs.

Edited by Bill Lumbar, 15 December 2014 - 10:37 PM.

#56 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:21 PM

How about making the distinction that Clans don't hire Merc Units; in fact, Mercs are Bondsmen, and sometimes they are only dead.

Regardless of the awards/rewards system in place, the Clans also don't use C-Bills, but apparently need C-Bills for the convolutions of this game setting. So, instead of calling yourselves Mercs, why not just refer to yourselves as Clansmen, because that's what you are when you side with the Clans.

#57 XxSHiNoBixX

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

Y@Y moar cbills!

#58 w0lv3rin3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:51 PM

View PostxSHiNoBix, on 15 December 2014 - 10:50 PM, said:

Y@Y moar cbills!

+1 for more cbills......

#59 DIrty Crazy Harry

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

I hate to tell you PGI but your rewards for solo/pug play just are horrible game after game 2 kills 5 assists 781 damage + component as well 116k it sucks so bad I quit playing today until you fix the rewards.

And also your CW is very lame 4 games out of 20 I have been able to join in the last few days and those 4 I did get to play took me over 15 minutes each to launch so CW for me is not fun or rewarding.

P.S Please fix your game so I feel like I want to keep playing and buy into your game.

#60 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:15 PM

But Lords are green chickens that already means they're overpowered because they never loose haha they get extra money for being allstars team too, fair enough,thats a good reason to join that Clan =p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users