Use Message Of The Day

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gaussfather

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:47 AM

Just an idea, but perhaps the FRR/1RDR (which I'm in) leadership can put something useful in our "message of the day" besides "go to this forum".

I'm thinking it should list briefly which planets we plan to attack/defend en mass for that day. It seems that there are a lot of FRR pugs and any and all means to improve coordination should be used.

#2 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:59 AM

We can easily do that, but only respective unit members can view the MotD. I'm not sure how that accomplishes anything with pugs.

Also, it's just luck that I even saw this. If you want to suggest things to the 1RDR leadership, you should probably use our forum.

#3 Gaussfather

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostMalzel, on 16 December 2014 - 04:59 AM, said:

We can easily do that, but only respective unit members can view the MotD. I'm not sure how that accomplishes anything with pugs.

Also, it's just luck that I even saw this. If you want to suggest things to the 1RDR leadership, you should probably use our forum.

Thanks Malzel, like many people I prefer to play the game more than be the forums. Not sure which is the best way to reach out to everyone in FRR... I hope that the next version of CW allows better communication within each House, not just the unit.

#4 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:34 AM

View PostJman88, on 16 December 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

Thanks Malzel, like many people I prefer to play the game more than be the forums. Not sure which is the best way to reach out to everyone in FRR... I hope that the next version of CW allows better communication within each House, not just the unit.

I think Twitter would be a good option, would need someone or a group of someone's pretty dedicated to following the frontline action and keep it updated 24/7

#5 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

View PostSurtr, on 16 December 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

I think Twitter would be a good option, would need someone or a group of someone's pretty dedicated to following the frontline action and keep it updated 24/7
While it sounds like a good idea, it suffers the same issue: not all pugs will be around to read it, so it will basically only ever be read by the people who are already in the know and trying to be up to date. ^_^

At least PGI has a Faction chat in the pipeline - we'll eventually be able to round up our pugs. =]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users