2 replies to this topic

#1 Troutmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,776 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

When changing your forum signature, if you change it to an illegal signature (too many images, too many links, or too many lines of text) you are taken to a massive error page instead of being giving an appropriate warning.

Browser: Chrome for Windows

HTTP Error 500

There was a problem reading the stream from the Primary HyperPulse generator.

COMSTAR//3829004//OPS // support@mwomercs.com // OPS//4009283//COMSTAR

#2 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:07 AM

I am getting that error and have no idea what is wrong with my (new) image. Would love to know so I can fix it.

(got it figured out - was 88 pixels tall, not 80 - but would have been great to have the error message tell me what is wrong, instead of just looking like there was a problem with the connection)

Edited by Cimarb, 22 December 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#3 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

I've hit an interesting bump on the road. I get the error when my signature exceeds 2 lines, though 4 should be allowed. It is interesting to nbote that in the "raw" editor, that is the one with visible BBCode I do hit 6 lines with the inclusion of my "Stalker: Overheating since 2594!" line I liked to keep in there, but that seems highly counter intuitive.

Also, I'd hate using Tinyurl and the likes (which I really hate for some reason) just because the titles of my threads are a bit longer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users