5 replies to this topic

#1 JHackworth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hi folks,
Our merc unit is happy to report to the FRR frontlines in support of your campaign to stem the the clam tide.

If you are a FRR loyalist and are considering joining a Merc Unit fighting the same good fight, check us out:
--
HACKWORTH's RANGERS [HACK] is recruiting Inner Sphere mechwarriors in search of a good merc home.

Join [HACK], because:
* you aren't an a$$hºle and you want to play and improve with fellow smart, skilled non-a$$holes
* your current unit is #toomuchderp ;) (though I am sure all FRR units are solid).
* you want to play Community Warfare at a high level

All timezones welcomed. We are currently fulfilling a short term contract with the FRR and are active in the evenings Euro/APAC time. We like to help the underdogs but will go where fortune and fame take us.

JOIN US or learn more here: mwohack.com
You can find us on TeamSpeak at na1.mech-connect.net, channel HACK (ctrl-F for easy button)

#2 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

Good group of guys to drop with here. Before my computer died on me I used to enjoy dropping with them often.

#3 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:25 AM

View PostJHackworth, on 16 December 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Hi folks,
Our merc unit is happy to report to the FRR frontlines in support of your campaign to stem the the clam tide.

If you are a FRR loyalist and are considering joining a Merc Unit fighting the same good fight, check us out:
--
HACKWORTH's RANGERS [HACK] is recruiting Inner Sphere mechwarriors in search of a good merc home.

Join [HACK], because:
* you aren't an a$$hºle and you want to play and improve with fellow smart, skilled non-a$$holes
* your current unit is #toomuchderp ;) (though I am sure all FRR units are solid).
* you want to play Community Warfare at a high level

All timezones welcomed. We are currently fulfilling a short term contract with the FRR and are active in the evenings Euro/APAC time. We like to help the underdogs but will go where fortune and fame take us.

JOIN US or learn more here: mwohack.com
You can find us on TeamSpeak at na1.mech-connect.net, channel HACK (ctrl-F for easy button)

Consider moving to the FRR hub during the extent of your contract in order to better coordinate, fill spots, and get to know some of the big names in the Republic, we've been pretty tight knit as far as online militaries go but we're more than excited to welcome new faces, especially with the clan incursion.

#4 JHackworth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hey Sutr, yes, we've been pretty active in frrhub, as much as we can. @Tabu, always good to drop with you!

#5 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

It looks like you are Kurita now.

#6 JHackworth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

Being merc, we thought it'd be wise to explore our options. We'll be back at FRR at some point, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users