Long Wait Times

6 replies to this topic

#1 Dakshinamurthy

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

I keep getting prompted to defend or attack planets but I always have a really long wait time, like 10 mins long? Any tips to make this go faster?

#2 Harrison Lee

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

View PostDakshinamurthy, on 16 December 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

I keep getting prompted to defend or attack planets but I always have a really long wait time, like 10 mins long? Any tips to make this go faster?

Matchmaking is still kinda broken. Just click on the planets and check the attacker scores. If there's something other than 0, you might be able to get into a match faster. Not guaranteed. There's another trick to figuring out which lobbies have players, but I can't remember what it is. Patience is honestly the best policy here.

#3 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

2 matches in 3 hours, stupid...

#4 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

I gave up with wait times yesterday. I'm really hoping they give us a % or # of people waiting type of thing this week. It's painful not knowing if your 1 of 1 waiting in the queue or 1 or 8 waiting, etc. I think this is also a HUGE turnoff to casual players or folks that don't understand the lack of displaying group members in the queue initially.

#5 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

You tend to get matches faster if you have a full or nearly full team. Try grouping up with pugs or join a unit to lower wait times.

#6 H LaWMaN H

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

I am not waiting around for 15+ min for a match, off to play something else good luck all

#7 DarkMetalBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

This game mode is being used by less than 10% of the game's total population, first & foremost.

Second, you're likely in a quiet front over there, as the last time I've heard, the Jade Falcon/Steiner front is getting a lot of heat.

& lastly, there's another non-CW event going on right now, & people are @ pub queues to get their free stuff.

Why should you be surprised that you're not getting any matches?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users