25 replies to this topic

#1 Scoutthomson

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...-cw-time-lapse/

This time-lapse will prove that we will one day on CW get to Terra.

Edited by Scoutthomson, 16 December 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#2 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

Nope because [surat] clans like Jade Falcons and Ghost Bears can't focus on actually fighting Inner Sphere and the Wolves who are 100% focusing on to goal of Terra are going to have to stop their drive in order to protect their territory from other Clans which is going to halt the drive on Inner Sphere.

So yeah because a couple clans have to be total surats, it looks like all the Clans are going to be able to accomplish is infighting.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 20 December 2014 - 06:51 AM.
Language

#3 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 16 December 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

Nope because [surat] clans like Jade Falcons and Ghost Bears can't focus on actually fighting Inner Sphere and the Wolves who are 100% focusing on to goal of Terra are going to have to stop their drive in order to protect their territory from other Clans which is going to halt the drive on Inner Sphere.

So yeah because a couple clans have to be totalsurats, it looks like all the Clans are going to be able to accomplish is infighting.

its mostly random puggers and a few **** units. not the whole clan itself.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 20 December 2014 - 06:51 AM.
Language in quote

#4 buckX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationShut down on a heat vent

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

View PostBrody319, on 16 December 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

Precisely. Besides, I think Ghost Bear has only failed to take 1 IS planet available to them during one of the abbreviated overnight phases.

#5 Angel of Annihilation

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

View PostBrody319, on 16 December 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

That is besides the point. This diverts attention off the front because it appears the Clan Wolf puggers and **** units are the only ones that realize that the enemy is the IS because WE aren't hitting CJF or CGB territory but we sure the hell are getting hit and getting hit across the board. I think we have lost 3 planets now to other Clans while we have been 100% focused on the front lines. We seceded Outpost and I think one other planet to the Bears to allow them a wide invasion corridor and now we have Falcons hitting our rear areas while we are devoting all our resources to the front.

Now we are going to have to stop our advance so we can hit Butte Hold and take it back which might very well mean one less IS world taken and then honestly what about retribution, you know that has got to be on the minds of everyone. Do we just take back Butte Hold and let it go or do we take a CJF world for honor's sake and if we take a CJF world don't you think it likely CJF is going to hit back? See where this is going. Yep, CJF vs CW instead of CJF AND CW against the FRR and Steiner.

Edited by Viktor Drake, 16 December 2014 - 04:29 PM.

#6 Scoutthomson

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

I can agree on that thievish land grab of Butte Hold was totally uncalled-for. We need to take it back which I hope you other clanners don't mind.

#7 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

Don't blame all of Clan Jade Falcon for the lost of some of your territory...were not all "lords". :)

#8 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 16 December 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

That is besides the point. This diverts attention off the front because it appears the Clan Wolf puggers and **** units are the only ones that realize that the enemy is the IS because WE aren't hitting CJF or CGB territory but we sure the hell are getting hit and getting hit across the board. I think we have lost 3 planets now to other Clans while we have been 100% focused on the front lines. We seceded Outpost and I think one other planet to the Bears to allow them a wide invasion corridor and now we have Falcons hitting our rear areas while we are devoting all our resources to the front.

Now we are going to have to stop our advance so we can hit Butte Hold and take it back which might very well mean one less IS world taken and then honestly what about retribution, you know that has got to be on the minds of everyone. Do we just take back Butte Hold and let it go or do we take a CJF world for honor's sake and if we take a CJF world don't you think it likely CJF is going to hit back? See where this is going. Yep, CJF vs CW instead of CJF AND CW against the FRR and Steiner.

I personally consider the taking of Butte Hold to be the result of an arrogant wolf talking bigger than they are. Not saying you...

If my unit leader had not declared DERP 100% focused on the IS, I would have been there capturing it too.

You can waste resources taking it back if you want... I will carry the CJF flag forward while you wallow on the homeworlds, preaching peace and love.

#9 Jin Ma

• 1,323 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

lol this cycle all we'r going to see is infighting. you guys need to get your **** together.

#10 Damocles

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

if only house liao could fight itself; we'd all know true sadness.

#11 Jin Ma

• 1,323 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostDamocles, on 16 December 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

if only house liao could fight itself; we'd all know true sadness.

nice work with turtle bay there

#12 ShadowWolf Kell

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

View PostJin Ma, on 16 December 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

lol this cycle all we'r going to see is infighting. you guys need to get your **** together.

I dunno, after following what's been going on with the IS, the Clan quibbles seem mostly insignificant in comparison. Some are going so far as to do only IS vs IS because they refuse to fight the Clans.

#13 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 16 December 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

Like the Wolf units who kept raiding Elissa even after the ceasefire was put into effect? The only difference is the Ghost Bear pugs actually managed to take a planet from Wolf, who didn't manage to take a single planet this cycle, and only just barely kept Icar from falling into Falcon hands. As two IS fronts are now available to us, there shouldn't be the problem of pugs and minor units going after Wolf; CSJ should also be able to advance again, now that Kurita's attention will be divided up along another clan front again.

I'd recommend retaliating against Jade Falcon: the Lords have made it clear they're going to keep taking Wolf territory, even as they attempt to destroy the ceasefire between Ghost Bear and Wolf to divide your forces up.

#14 Unuldor

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

You must realise simple fact.
Many players don't know Lore of MW. So you can't actualy expect from them to "respect the truce"??
And finaly, that same players are in PUG raids attacking whatever planet they want...
Sadly for many, that IS the point of MWO. It's Live. It get's new life-new history rewritten for battletech.

And one more thing...
That COULD actualy be good. Imagine we canot decide which "war path" we choose?

Edited by Unuldor, 18 December 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#15 Scoutthomson

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

View PostUnuldor, on 18 December 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

Many players don't know Lore of MW. So you can't actualy expect from them to "respect the truce"??
And finaly, that same players are in PUG raids attacking whatever planet they want...
Sadly for many, that IS the point of MWO. It's Live. It get's new life-new history rewritten for battletech.

And one more thing...
That COULD actualy be good. Imagine we canot decide which "war path" we choose?

I heard they will integrate a diplomacy system which could mean something of significance.

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

View PostUnuldor, on 18 December 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

You must realize that i do not need to be a loremaster to read in the forums that a truce is in place..

#17 AJ Frost

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

And ...imagine... not everyone reads the forums. I read 'em, and I wouldn't know where that truce was announced by some players for all players.

#18 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

View PostShadowWolf Kell, on 16 December 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

I dunno, after following what's been going on with the IS, the Clan quibbles seem mostly insignificant in comparison. Some are going so far as to do only IS vs IS because they refuse to fight the Clans.

I hope they continue to do so. It would help our cause about IS guys thinking clan mechs being OP. Organized play is more the reason for clan victories than mechs. Once they see Davion organized play destroy Liao and Marik they might (though I doubt) see that organized units are OP not mechs.

#19 Scoutthomson

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

Now we're starting to face heavy resistance from the IS in Steiner's land.

#20 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

View PostCarnageINC, on 18 December 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

I hope they continue to do so. It would help our cause about IS guys thinking clan mechs being OP. Organized play is more the reason for clan victories than mechs. Once they see Davion organized play destroy Liao and Marik they might (though I doubt) see that organized units are OP not mechs.

Neg! Nerfs might be still waiting for us. I am still waiting for full Clan quirks..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users