We Are Expanding At A Tremendous Haste.

25 replies to this topic

#21 Hexidecimator

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:16 AM

Being that most people are just trying to get games and play CW, I am not really surprised to see other clans attacking "Your" planets. Since this is just beta, my unit switched over to Clan mechs to see how the other side looks, but previously we fought anywhere we could just to get a game within an hour. I mean seriously they are just going to reset the map when it comes out of beta, so whats the point of coordinating and taking it so seriously?

I have already seen the trash talkers when ever you try something new or different. I have read all the posts about targeted planets and joint operations. In the end most players just want to try out the new game mode and enjoy a new experience, I really dont think the majority of players care that much right now, as I stated earlier.. BETA.

#22 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

View PostHexidecimator, on 20 December 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

Being that most people are just trying to get games and play CW, I am not really surprised to see other clans attacking "Your" planets. Since this is just beta, my unit switched over to Clan mechs to see how the other side looks, but previously we fought anywhere we could just to get a game within an hour. I mean seriously they are just going to reset the map when it comes out of beta, so whats the point of coordinating and taking it so seriously?

I have already seen the trash talkers when ever you try something new or different. I have read all the posts about targeted planets and joint operations. In the end most players just want to try out the new game mode and enjoy a new experience, I really dont think the majority of players care that much right now, as I stated earlier.. BETA.

And Russ said there may not be a reset.
Get it and do not hamper your faction mates efforts, please.

#23 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Though we are not true Clan Wolf members being a Merc unit, we have been fighting just as fiercely to defend the CW worlds, and push into the Inner Sphere.

We've been attacking Rasalhague non-stop.

We'll let the bigger Clans fight the other Clans, Hellborne Armored ain't got no time fo datz!

#24 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

View PostHexidecimator, on 20 December 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

Why you guys pick the green turkeys Hex, :P

#25 Hexidecimator

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

We are Mercs at heart, wanted to see how the Clan side played and they offered more c-bills! ;)

#26 Scratx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

View PostHexidecimator, on 21 December 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

We are Mercs at heart, wanted to see how the Clan side played and they offered more c-bills! ;)

Well, I moved over to help the Jaguars' fill up ranks a bit. It's working out quite well for me. Been dropping with the Smoke Adders. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users