39 replies to this topic

#1 Illicit Activitie

• PipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Is the clan dying when I look at the clan wars map I only is 5 plants in there space!

is there no one that is defending there space
out of all the clans I think this one will be the first to lose all there space if they don't get there stuff together.

Edited by Khârn, 16 December 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#2 101011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

No, they are not dying, they just lack the manpower that is needed to really expand. They have been performing quite well these last few turns, actually.

#3 Jonnara

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 184 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

The fact that MS from the bears attack and took some of our planets when CW beta released didn't help things.
At lest they stopped attacking us now.

Edited by Jonnara, 16 December 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#4 Basilisk222

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 288 posts
  • LocationElmira Heights

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

We're small, our numbers are small, but we do tend to bite rather hard. Don't worry about it too much.

Edited by Kilgorin Strom, 16 December 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#5 Illicit Activitie

• PipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

well I hope your clan improves and grows hate to see you guys die off so early in cw

#6 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

too bad clans cant do rite of absorptions. smoke jaguar couldve been absorbed into ghost bear [redacted]

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 19 December 2014 - 04:36 PM.
Unconstructive

#7 Illicit Activitie

• PipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

wow

that's not nice

Edited by Khârn, 16 December 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#8 Markus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 29 posts
  • LocationColorado, US

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

Smoke Jags are doing just fine.

#9 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:10 PM

View PostJonnara, on 16 December 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

The fact that MS from the bears attack and took some of our planets when CW beta released didn't help things.
At lest they stopped attacking us now.

STS took a single planet on the second cycle. The -MS- tag you're seeing is from -MS- defending Thule from CSJ, or you're getting confused and looking at the planets taken from Kurita in the past few cycles.

#10 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 16 December 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

STS took a single planet on the second cycle. The -MS- tag you're seeing is from -MS- defending Thule from CSJ, or you're getting confused and looking at the planets taken from Kurita in the past few cycles.

Actually GB has taken Santander V and Porthos from us, Thule i dont think was ever ours. But i know those two were and they were taken in the first days of CW. Smoke Jags are small but potent and with CSA behind them they have become even more lethal!

We push on! Brocchi's Cluster is next!

#11 xMEPHISTOx

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:15 AM

not sure...we (dom) did 8 battles tonight on brocchis cluster and won all of them. couldn't be all that bad assuming we have enough folks doing the same. saw that bsm and jgx were also putting in their fair share of the work as well. not sure why our advance is slower than cw or cjf but may simply be less of us or to loosely organized.

#12 Sprouticus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 16 December 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

I am still unclear how many planets GB took. Does anyone have a pic of the initial map? I thought STS took one and that was it, but I might be wrong.

To the OP:

CSJ has been doing very well in the last 3 turns. We have not lost any planets, and we have gained 2. Turtle bay took 3 turns to take due to VERY heavy IS resistance. Even though we were winning most mathces, the IS was able to keep us from taking it due to wins on ghost drops. This is due to the population difference between DC and CSJ.

We won Turtle Bay Sunday after a very hard fight, and then SA played until 1 AM Monday morning getting an 11 point lead on Almunge (Im sure others were involved as well). DC never really pushed back hard against almounge and CSJ easily kept it at 11 throughout Monday. I was unable to play last night, but we were at 4 at the end of the night on Brochii's Cluster. Not sure of the win%. I have confidence that CSJ will take it soon enough.

a couple of other notes:
The shading of the map is not uniform since the planets are spread out. That is deceptive at times.
CSJ holds Schwartz on our eastern border, but the background shading does not reflect that. again that makes the shading look deceptive.

Short version, dont worry about CSJ. We are relatively small in population, but because of this we have been forced to organize more than other units, and we seem to be doing a pretty good job of turning things around and carving into DC.

Edited by Sprouticus, 17 December 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#13 Basilisk222

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 288 posts
  • LocationElmira Heights

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

Right now, The only thing standing in CGB's way is the FRR, in addition, the FRR has to deal with CW beating on them too they're stretched far thinner We pretty much have the very high in number Combine to deal with, along with anyone else in the inner sphere.

The FRR are getting beaten left and right, we're hammering at the DC to get there. Once we do, we'll slice through the FRR like they weren't even there, while keeping a buffer between CGB as well, making them all the more deadly (like they need it)

Good luck Rasalhague, It's only a matter of time.

#14 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

View PostDarthRevis, on 16 December 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

Actually GB has taken Santander V and Porthos from us,

Porthos was Ghost Bear, CSJ territory just overlapped it because of how that graphic is calculated, similar to how Brocchi's Cluster is displayed as inside CSJ territory, but is a Kurita planet, or Schwartz is a CSJ planet, but shown as inside Kurita territory.

View PostSprouticus, on 17 December 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

I am still unclear how many planets GB took. Does anyone have a pic of the initial map? I thought STS took one and that was it, but I might be wrong.

It was one, Santander V. Porthos and Thule were both Ghost Bear in the beginning. You can see this on the timelapse map.

#15 Cat-in-Exile

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

View PostBiffAlexander, on 17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

Frankly, I no longer care what GBD or CSJ took or tried to take early on. The current situation is favorable for both sides. Those early confrontations taught us all lessons. Specifically, that it behooves us to get along. We would have a lot more trouble pushing the IS if we had people attacking/defending against other clad too, our gains would be lesser.

Personally, I do care that CGB (or MS under the CGB banner) took Satander V from us... actually, that's not true; I care that they took something from us and CSJ just has to stand there and eat it. Doesn't matter that it is in no way important to the drive towards Terra.

I Although I won't attack the bears, I personally won't come to their aid either. This isn't my unit's position, just mine, so feel free to give [redacted]. I'm just adding my opinion.

If they're strong enough to take, they should be strong enough to keep, so they shouldn't need us anyway.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 19 December 2014 - 04:38 PM.
Language

#16 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

View PostBlitzburger, on 17 December 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:

Personally, I do care that CGB (or MS under the CGB banner) took Satander V from us... actually, that's not true; I care that they took something from us and CSJ just has to stand there and eat it. Doesn't matter that it is in no way important to the drive towards Terra.

I Although I won't attack the bears, I personally won't come to their aid either. This isn't my unit's position, just mine, so feel free to give [redacted]. I'm just adding my opinion.

If they're strong enough to take, they should be strong enough to keep, so they shouldn't need us anyway.

So long as you're not actively attacking us, so that we can spend less attention to the Kurita front, which CSJ desperately needs us to be putting pressure on to split the DC resistance, we don't really care. We're easily holding our own while still advancing, even with the treacherous Wolves raiding Elissa in "retribution" for the Wolf unit CWM switching sides and grabbing Ferris from Wolf.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 19 December 2014 - 04:39 PM.
Language in quote

#17 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

View PostxMEPHISTOx, on 17 December 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

not sure...we (dom) did 8 battles tonight on brocchis cluster and won all of them. couldn't be all that bad assuming we have enough folks doing the same. saw that bsm and jgx were also putting in their fair share of the work as well. not sure why our advance is slower than cw or cjf but may simply be less of us or to loosely organized.

Won all the CW matches last night, but I saw that there were 5 attacker tokens on it.. then on the last CW match, it was 2 (and we won our last match too).

I feel like the IS has decided to show up for the defense (oftentimes the solo PUGs are in great number) or overwhelm it on a weekend.

I'd rather get it done ASAP, but it feels like we're doing well, and yet we're still not doing enough in force. Not sure who is losing it though... :(

The weekend may need to pull more attacks there until Kurita and the IS stop trying because we're going overboard for it.

Edited by Deathlike, 17 December 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#18 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

Alot of it simply has to do with numbers. A competent team rolling one win can easily offset by the multitide of pugs who might be losing one or more. As PGI repeatedly told us....puggie soloists make up a high percentage of the gaming community so undoubtedly plenty are trying out CW as it is the "new shiny."

Thats why we constantly try to co-opt the people will see on chat to get them into TS even if only for that drop.

#19 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 17 December 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Alot of it simply has to do with numbers. A competent team rolling one win can easily offset by the multitide of pugs who might be losing one or more. As PGI repeatedly told us....puggie soloists make up a high percentage of the gaming community so undoubtedly plenty are trying out CW as it is the "new shiny."

Thats why we constantly try to co-opt the people will see on chat to get them into TS even if only for that drop.

Yes, that's why doing defense is easier to do (because all factions of the same type can pitch in).

I've been saying they are the best for "solo PUGs" that want a taste for CW. No need for more queues (these matches fill up pretty damn quickly).

Ironically, these are the most lucrative...

Edited by Deathlike, 17 December 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#20 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

If need be, some of us can bolster the ranks of CSJ once our current contracts run their course. As a Snow Raven, I'd be most willing to contract my services where they're required. CGB is growing pretty steadily, so once my 30 days are served, perhaps I'll fight with your flock for a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users