11 replies to this topic

#1 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

Hello FRR faction leadership,

I'm not sure what is the best way to reach you guys but House Kurita will be actively taking back the planet Ardoz tonight since it has been captured by Comstar Irregulars and is in breach of our current treaty. We kindly ask that you do not actively defend Ardoz so that we can reclaim what is ours quickly. No organized units from House Kurita will be attacking any other FRR planet while we have the ceasefire in place. It would be great if you guys could ask Comstar Irregulars to stop messing with our planets as well :)

If you need to get a hold of DCMS please contact us through our forums, house-kurita.enjin.com or on our teamspeak, house-kurita.enjinvoice.com. Anyone with server admin access should be able to relay messages to DCMS high council.

#2 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

...weeeeellllllll, you'll have to take Setubal instead of Ardoz (only planet you can attack), but we'll agree to let you have it, since like you said, we took Ardoz first. ;)

#3 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Or mybe you should just move on and think this planet as gift to your new friends. Kurita should focus more pressing matters at other fronts.

#4 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

View Postpwnface, on 16 December 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

Hello FRR faction leadership,

I'm not sure what is the best way to reach you guys but House Kurita will be actively taking back the planet Ardoz tonight since it has been captured by Comstar Irregulars and is in breach of our current treaty. We kindly ask that you do not actively defend Ardoz so that we can reclaim what is ours quickly. No organized units from House Kurita will be attacking any other FRR planet while we have the ceasefire in place. It would be great if you guys could ask Comstar Irregulars to stop messing with our planets as well :)

If you need to get a hold of DCMS please contact us through our forums, house-kurita.enjin.com or on our teamspeak, house-kurita.enjinvoice.com. Anyone with server admin access should be able to relay messages to DCMS high council.

I would contact the CI directly through their TS or otherwise. There is no formal, binding coalition for FRR at this point (hopefully that changes soon) so asking here just makes you seem a bit desperate .

#5 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

As Ardoz was not available for attack, the Draconis Combine was welcome to take Setubal during this period - no official FRR units have been defending it and it was free for the taking. (and if you see any organised FRR units dropping on DC-FRR contested planets, feel free to report them to the Riksdag and they may held in contempt of the treaty. The only drops occurring on this border should be between pugs and unregistered/undocumented units.)

#6 Kamies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:10 AM

Can't you take Dehgolan instead? We kind of like where this is going.

Posted Image

It kind of reminds us of something...

#7 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

View PostKamies, on 17 December 2014 - 06:10 AM, said:

Can't you take Dehgolan instead? We kind of like where this is going.

Posted Image

It kind of reminds us of something...

What is it about us Scandinavians and sex?
Without Norway around, Denmark always feels like Sweden and Finland are trying to Molest her.
Posted Image

#8 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostSurtr, on 16 December 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

I would contact the CI directly through their TS or otherwise. There is no formal, binding coalition for FRR at this point (hopefully that changes soon) so asking here just makes you seem a bit desperate .

I was under the impression that FRR had some kind of centralized organization, which is the only way a ceasefire of any kind would work anyway? If this isn't the case or if CI is not privy to central FRR communications, my bad!

If you think CI will be a challenge for us to actually beat in a fight you gotta be high man. :)

#9 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:01 PM

CI wasn't "in the loop" persay at the time of the initial ceasefire, hence their attacks. We have since been able to streamline our comms with them and the rest of the major FRR units and mercs.

It's taken a week, but we actually have a really good comm line atm.

#10 InspectorG

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Feel free to contact me, i guess im the defacto 'Rep' of several units. Ill pass the word along.

There is no central leadership/hub...yet. Communication lines are still forming.

Im working to fix that. Buts its been only a week and it is herding cats.

View PostAbivard, on 17 December 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

What is it about us Scandinavians and sex?
Without Norway around, Denmark always feels like Sweden and Finland are trying to Molest her.
Posted Image

Well...guess they figured out our artistic tastes...

#11 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostInspectorG, on 17 December 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

Feel free to contact me, i guess im the defacto 'Rep' of several units. Ill pass the word along.

There is no central leadership/hub...yet. Communication lines are still forming.

Im working to fix that. Buts its been only a week and it is herding cats.

As part of the DCMS council I understand completely, it's been a challenge to keep some of the smaller HK units in the loop and setting up a neutral website/teamspeak infrastructure.

#12 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hey, pwnface, talk to Soaq in CI who is the main leader for CW ops. I will also inform him of the same.

Edit: I just linked him this thread.

Edited by Karpundir, 18 December 2014 - 10:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users