#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

We fought for your world. And brought hope to your pugs.
We even won that battle.

Posted Image

#2 Rihko

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

o7 Thankee.

#3 The Mourning Star

• Pip
  • Chu-sa
  • 13 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColorado

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:07 PM

Much love to our serpent brethren.

#4 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

どうもありがとう!<Bow>

I'm glad I haven't attacked you guys. If you need help getting Loebeth or whatever back. I'll see what I can do.

#5 ice trey

• 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:25 AM

And we appreciate it.

Any future assistance you wish to give us is appreciated.

God knows I'd trust Rasalhague to be more motivated in helping their former countrymen than the Fedcom, who've been rumored to be going so far as throwing fights on our clan border.

#6 The Mourning Star

• Pip
  • Chu-sa
  • 13 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

That wouldn't surprise me. With the way the clan boarder has been pushing and Davion snatching up planets. Hopefully we get to see larger advances on their southwest boarder but that is not something we should count on.

#7 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

View Postice trey, on 28 December 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

And we appreciate it.

God knows I'd trust Rasalhague to be more motivated in helping their former countrymen than the Fedcom, who've been rumored to be going so far as throwing fights on our clan border.

If you see this from Davion units, please feel free to come to the Davion TS server during primetime and poke one of the people in the "House Davion Planetary Ops" room.

We don't stand for that, and we've had our own problems with alt accounts taking Davion contracts and throwing fights lately.

#8 Steinar Bergstol

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Throwing fights on purpose really is a low thing to do, no matter who it happens to. I'd expect any Drac who found himself defending a FedCom planet for whatever reason to fulfill his obligation and fight to the best of his ability, just like I'd expect the same from any Fed who dropped to defend a Combine planet under clan attack. Anything else just shows the perpetrator of the act to be the kind of person any reasonable individual should not wish to be associated with.

I'm sure there ae individuals on all sides who would entertain such tactics, so it's up to those of us who don't condone this to be a good example so new people don't pick up such bad habits.

#9 Sandtiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 262 posts
  • LocationVernal Utah

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

Lets find these Cowards and Kill them ALL! (Figuratively of course!) ~Grins

#10 Robomomo2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts
  • LocationInvader class warship

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

View Postice trey, on 28 December 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

And we appreciate it.

Not true!!! (well maybe for pugs) but I recently took command of a rag-tag group of IS houses against the ghost bears and successfully completed a counterattack prolonging the life of your futile planet. Other than that Davion is to busy liberating planets from you to throw matches. :P

Basically: We are not throwing matches, and want too keep the clans out as much as every one else.

#11 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

View PostRobomomo2000, on 30 December 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Davion is to busy liberating planets from you to throw matches. :P

Basically: We are not throwing matches, and want too keep the clans out as much as every one else.

Then why is Davion basically fighting what amounts to a proxy war for the clans against Kurita?
The Statement that Davion 'want too keep the clans out as much as every one else' just rings so false in everyone's ears.

First off if you "Cared" about fighting the clans you would have chosen a clan border faction (FRR, Kurita or Steiner), you choose not to.

After choosing a Faction safe from clan Attack and unable to attack clans at all, you again chose to attack a faction Fighting the clans (Kurita).

On top of all that, Davion (largest IS population) chose the one IS house (Steiner, the 2nd Largest IS population) that allied with a clan (Clan Wolf) in order to fight the other two IS clan border factions that were fighting the clans (Kurita and FRR, the 4th and 5th in IS population).

But you Davion's keep on telling everyone how much you want to fight the clans and keep the Inner Sphere safe from the barbarian hordes.

#12 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:04 AM

Sounds to me like the Davions want Kurita taken out as bad as us Smoke Jags....

Thanks Davion Forces! We appreciate you splitting the amount of attackers and defenders for us!

Keep up the great work! See you at Terra!

#13 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

View PostAbivard, on 31 December 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

Words

There he goes again.

#14 Bonkfire

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

We in House Davion wish the best to Kurita against the Clans and as long as Kurita does not push our borders we will return the favor. We know pugs and and random mercs can't be controlled but we do our best to maintain the status quo.

#15 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

Davion status quo- keep taking every IS faction's worlds except the one that is Clan-allied, keep talking about how we protect the IS....

Edited by Lord Ikka, 31 December 2014 - 04:42 PM.

#16 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

View PostStillRadioactive, on 31 December 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

There he goes again.

Just makes you want to rush out and aid FRR, doesn't he?

#17 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 31 December 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

Just makes you want to rush out and aid FRR, doesn't he?

I have never been so helpful on the Steiner border than I am after he posts. I've even pugged for Kurita (no witnesses!)

It is cool. We'll have a clan border in about 20 days.

Absolute props to Kurita on misery. Last night we had to make a call on which to defend; Kurita or Liao border, knowing we might lose the other. That was awesome and hard fought.

Fitting that Kurita worked so hard for a place named that. It's likely to be hard fought over. Like most aggressive empires we are possessive of the thing we have taken.

#18 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 31 December 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

Like most aggressive empires we are possessive of the thing we have taken.

No ****? I hadn't noticed :P

#19 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

This idea that anyone should feel bad for winning in cw is absurd. The scales will turn and Davion will be on the defense, losing worlds to neighbors with bigger numbers.

That is totally legit. I'm not here for an Elo balanced everyone gets a trophy experience. I would rather remove the truly bad from cw until they skill up or at least get invested in playing to win. We are like 21 days into cw. Things will ebb and flow. Map may even get reset. You need to be dedicated to winning and gracious when losing or just go back to pug queue.

#20 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 31 December 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

I have never been so helpful on the Steiner border than I am after he posts. I've even pugged for Kurita (no witnesses!)

It is cool. We'll have a clan border in about 20 days.

Absolute props to Kurita on misery. Last night we had to make a call on which to defend; Kurita or Liao border, knowing we might lose the other. That was awesome and hard fought.

Fitting that Kurita worked so hard for a place named that. It's likely to be hard fought over. Like most aggressive empires we are possessive of the thing we have taken.

I understand that your trying to give us credit for taking the planet but here we go again.

Davion still had one more 12 man vs us on Misery. What could you have done to be in a better position to win? Ghost drops?

I mean it's just coming out all wrong.

Your 12 man of ACES put up a noble fight and we enjoyed our matches vs them. We look forward to future engagements but at some point you might want us slowing the clans and not pulling resources to constantly defend our back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users