7 replies to this topic

#1 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:36 AM

Normally, I would always side with survival over triumph as a primary goal in a fight to the death. But realistically, our situation has only two likely outcomes. Either we hold the clans and they become part of a new status quo that makes our bad neighborhood even worse for our long term viability (the good outcome). Or we are completely overrun (not so good, but our consolation prize is we merge with Ghost Bears). Someone in the Inner Sphere will have to make room at the table for the clans. Whose not getting a chair? I think of us Like Prussia, we need to find our Austria (I'm up for role of Bismarck). For ever world the clan takes; we take two more or we go extinct. Thanks for the read.

#2 vetal l

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 583 posts
  • LocationVRGD

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:03 AM

View PostTheaus, on 17 December 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

Normally, I would always side with survival over triumph as a primary goal in a fight to the death. But realistically, our situation has only two likely outcomes. Either we hold the clans and they become part of a new status quo that makes our bad neighborhood even worse for our long term viability (the good outcome). Or we are completely overrun (not so good, but our consolation prize is we merge with Ghost Bears). Someone in the Inner Sphere will have to make room at the table for the clans. Whose not getting a chair? I think of us Like Prussia, we need to find our Austria (I'm up for role of Bismarck). For ever world the clan takes; we take two more or we go extinct. Thanks for the read.

Ah yes - Great Migration...
Posted Image

#3 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

The dev's won't allow capitals to be conquered at this time.

#4 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yes vetal but with as broad as base as possible, maybe even deep into Blue or Red

#5 theta123

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:26 AM

Merge with the ghost bears

#6 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

Or organize Blue and Yellow against Red or Red, Yellow and Purple against Blue. Triumph or Die

#7 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

Theaus, you're at least the 15th person to post a new topic covering the same issue.

We have the Alting Council and FRR TS Hub. If you'd like to help us coordinate, we welcome you join us there.

#8 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

I'm on the hub already, tell me when you be in council and I will meet you there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users