• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 42 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

The First Regulan Hussars are recruiting.

We are looking to expand to be able to field 12-man teams in the North American, European and Australian time zones.

We are far from that goal so we need you!

What we offer:
  • Cool, relaxed and good players (apart from one guy called Unplugged, he's neither of these three).
  • Easy contact, we communicate through a Facebook group and are open to other methods.
  • We do not require a registration at the 'official' FWLM, We sometimes use their teamspeak server but have our own if required.
  • No egos, if you are good, you will rise through the ranks. And according to Battletech canon anyone can challenge the leadership to a duel for command.
What you need to be:
  • Loyal to House Marik and the FWLM.
  • Tolerant towards our orangey brown/ yellow parade colours (not compulsory).
Reply to this post if you're interested and things will move quickly. PLEASE NOTE: we are a small unit now but everyone has to start somewhere.

TO OTHER FWLM UNITS: We a looking for ways to liaise with you and provide any reinforcement you need. What do we think is the best way for officers of Marik units to be in touch?

Unguided
First Regulan Hussars

Edited by wasder unguided, 17 December 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#2 Baby Cow 12

Rookie

• The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWentzville, MO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hello I already tried to join the FWL and Stingr4y approved me to see the page but I can't find the TS info. I also have my brother and best friend that want to join a unit that are loyal to the FWL. What can we do to join your unit?

#3 wasder unguided

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:10 AM

View PostBaby Cow 12, on 17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

Hello I already tried to join the FWL and Stingr4y approved me to see the page but I can't find the TS info. I also have my brother and best friend that want to join a unit that are loyal to the FWL. What can we do to join your unit?

Hi, you should definitely join the FWL, its the best place to find Marik's to play with and hopefully Stingray can help with the issue (I've completely forgotten how it works).

As for our unit within the FWL. You and your friends are pretty much in if you want. I'll add you in-game and pm you our Teamspeak 3 details. If you use Facebook request to join this group:

https://www.facebook...ussars/?fref=ts

#4 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts
  • LocationSunshine state.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

If you don't mind a rusty returner, I will sign up. I'm not the best with being a regular player (Work/Life), but will do what I can about being available when I can. Already on FWL. Acc is: Sylon.

#5 wasder unguided

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostAaronWolf, on 17 December 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

If you don't mind a rusty returner, I will sign up. I'm not the best with being a regular player (Work/Life), but will do what I can about being available when I can. Already on FWL. Acc is: Sylon.

We are all quite busy and can't play regularly. That's why we want enough members that when you do want to play there's enough of us around. PM'ing you our own TS server details , and look for our guys on the FLW Server.

How do you guys wanna keep in touch? I think social media is the best way, like Facebook...

Edited by wasder unguided, 17 December 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#6 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

View Postwasder unguided, on 17 December 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

We are all quite busy and can't play regularly. That's why we want enough members that when you do want to play there's enough of us around. PM'ing you our own TS server details , and look for our guys on the FLW Server.

How do you guys wanna keep in touch? I think social media is the best way, like Facebook...

I go on Enjin far more than Facebook. So its easier to contact me that way. But will login to Facebook if need be. Also sending msg's on here works. As I will be checking this more often than not.

#7 wasder unguided

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

Okay, PM'd you the TS details of our personal server. Some of us are hanging out there now.

Still trying to figure out the easiest way to get people together. I understand Facebook isn't everyone's cup of tea..

#8 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

View Postwasder unguided, on 17 December 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

Okay, PM'd you the TS details of our personal server. Some of us are hanging out there now.

Still trying to figure out the easiest way to get people together. I understand Facebook isn't everyone's cup of tea..

I will check it every so often now. I have the page favorited, so it should notify me when stuff is coming up. Yeah, it ain't everyones cup of tea at times. XD

#9 Cybermen

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

I am a returning player looking for new home. My MWO name is /Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel/.
I am also in North America.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users