4 replies to this topic

#1 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

I think we should have a thread to say where are the mains battles going on. This way we avoid long queue time AND defend (or Attack) at the hottest point.

So, currently I see opo-up for defense for everyplanet buuuuut. After 5 mn of waiting for each of them. Nothing...

#2 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

I'm not sure this is necessary with the changes made in the latest patch, we can all see now how many allies and enemies there are per planet. I suggest focusing on planets where we are outnumbered, or the player count is high.

#3 ShadowWolf Kell

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

View PostRepasy, on 19 December 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'm not sure this is necessary with the changes made in the latest patch, we can all see now how many allies and enemies there are per planet. I suggest focusing on planets where we are outnumbered, or the player count is high.

Yes, the new planet index in the upper right does a pretty good job of giving you an idea of where people are attacking and defending at a glance. My only issue is that once you queue up for a battle, the list disappears. On the upside, you also now get an indication of how many people are being shuffled into your lobby waiting for a match.

#4 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

Despite what I said earlier, I felt the need to update this post with the current hot spots...

If you're just logging on, Butler is under heavy assault and in need of support. We risk the danger of losing the system by the end of the day (Current enemy foothold on the planet is 63%). Recommend a joint Falcon-Wolf counterattack, if Wolf can put pressure on Seiduts then Steiner forces may lay off of Butler just enough to drive off the remaining attackers.

Ghost Bear is holding the lines at New Belgen, but 45% of the planet is held by Joint Resistance forces. We need to drive them out in the next 6 hours. An assault on Hermagor could also divert some of their attention as well.

The Kuritan front is hot right now, and we are steady on the attack. Progress is slow, however, and unless the situation changes some of our forces there could be more useful on the two defensive fronts mentioned above.

People should feel free to update this by the hour if there are drastic shifts in combat focus. Lets stay organized.

#5 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

-CLANS REPORT-
NEW BERGEN
54% of the planet is on the hands of the Inner Sphere.
DEFENDERS REQUIRED

BUTTLER
81% of the planet is on the hand of the Inner Sphere.
DEFENDERS REQUIRED

We also need to take out the pression from the others planets.
We must NOT allow the Freebiths barbarians to take our rightfully claimed worlds!

Edited by KuroNyra, 19 December 2014 - 02:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users