Add Indicator Of Counterattack Or Defend Visible On Is Map Or Planet Readout Visible Before The Match Is Created

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hillslam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:36 PM

Request:
Please add an indicator to the inner sphere map showing potential defenders as to what phase a planet is currently in: Counterattack or Defend.

That way we can know what phase the planet is in before we accept the nag request to defend it that keeps popping up in the UI.
  • Explaining how the mechanic works doesn't give customers control.
  • This is nothing to do with IS vs Clan.
  • Attackers get to choose the drop they do by the very act of attacking a planet. Defenders get no control over what they get or how often or repeatedly they get it.
  • To have a chance of a drop wait within your lifetime you have to go where the activity is. You do not REALLY have that much freedom of choice for play.
  • It shouldn't be some obtuse thing you infer from looking at the planet attack history and ticket levels.
  • One game type over and over and over is not enjoyable.
Thanks.

Edited by Hillslam, 18 December 2014 - 08:40 PM.

#2 QuimMorius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 196 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:23 AM

This information is there and you can choose mechs before you drop based on this information.

#3 Firewuff

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

This will also easy as player numbes increase
Its only been 2 weeks

#4 MavRCK

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMontreal - Vancouver

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

Holy ****, if i want to play attack, I'll choose attack. if i want to play defend, I don't choose it to play attack or counter-attack. sheesh..! talk about pissing off players in CW - already people are fed up of this... and it's week 1!

#5 Firewuff

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

You forget the same is for attackers. They get to defend when they are 'attacking' a planet. Honestly its an important mechanic or the whole cw just wouldnt work. There would be no way for defenders to retake sections.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users