Customizable Drop Decks

3 replies to this topic

Poll: Customizable Drop Decks (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like customizable drop decks?

1. Yes! I want customizable Drop Decks. (6 votes [85.71%])

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. No. I only need one Drop Deck. (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 GrizzlyViking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:33 AM

One of the best most supportive features for Community Warfare (CW) that could be added to the game are Customizable Drop Decks. There should be at least 24, customizable 4-Mech, drop decks that can be selectable in a tab list like the current Mech List. The tabs names should be customizable as well so players can name them what they like. All owned and trial Mechs should be able to be selected for all Customizable Drop Decks even if a Mech is saved in another Drop Deck since only one Drop Deck can be selected. This feature will allow players to change their Drop Deck on the fly pre-match for all possible scenarios. There could be Drop Decks for heat, cold, attacking, defending, brawling, sniping, skirmishing, recon, etc. etc. etc. Please take a minute to vote in the poll. Thanks!

#2 happy mech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:01 AM

i bet they have this planned, just have more important things right now, it will be necessary if there are planets with various weight limits where one shared deck would not do it

#3 Darwins Dog

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:41 AM

24 is too many, but I would like to have 2 or 3.

#4 GrizzlyViking

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

View PostDarwins Dog, on 20 December 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

24 is too many, but I would like to have 2 or 3.

Well...my thinking on the number was initially to have 12. I would like to have different drop decks based on terrain, temperature, and role, and was figuring on at least 2 Drop Decks per map...one for defense and one for attack. This assumes that we will have 12 maps and even more over time. However, we do not have the ability to see which map we are dropping on before we make a Mech selection at this point, so it may be overkill. But, if we ever get the ability to choose our Mechs after knowing the map and whether we are defending or attacking, then I can see a need for several Drop Decks based on terrain, temperature, and role.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users