185 replies to this topic

#1 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:18 PM

Oceanic Mercenary Corporation (www.omcmwo.com) are currently organising a counteroffensive against the enemies of the FRR.

No more shall we give ground, only take it!

I am attempting to contact all major FRR units in an attempt to coordinate this counteroffensive. We will direct 12 man groups to attack certain war targets en masse over all timezones to take planets, whilst smaller groups can continue to defend with the pugs. No more shall 12 man groups be wasted on easy defend missions, we must fight back!

Two other units are already assisting, while a further 3 have been contacted via their forums.

If your unit is interested in taking part in this great counteroffensive, please leave your unit name and website below and I will make contact ASAP.

#2 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

The Phoenix Legion is interested. We are able to support multiple companies during CET prime hrs.

Contact us via www.phoenix-legion.de (section Diplomatie) or send a PM to me and Tunes of war or our leader, Edema.

#3 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

We are ennemy. But I still wish you luck in your foolish operation. One day, all of you will be Clan Wolf Bondsmen.

(HRP: Good luck guys, enjoy your battles.)

#4 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:06 AM

Will contact asap (tomorrow) Phoenix Legion

#5 KamikazeRat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 711 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:52 AM

Why not just do what we've all been doing

Server address: frrhub.tk:9725
Password: Dragon

If everyone who has an FRR tag was on at the same time, even Pug drops could have comms, after it groups you just find those you drop with and presto, 12 man comms, that they won't expect to have comms.

If you want your groups to have their own channels, contact an Admin on the servers.

http://mwomercs.com/...hub-ts3-server/

Edited by KamikazeRat, 20 December 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#6 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

Because often when I'm on ts the rest of the world is asleep :P so forums are easier to organise everyone from our end, then the different units can organise themselves from what they see in forums to teamspeak.

#7 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:20 PM

All haselhague units should be on the offensive.

#8 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:21 PM

View Postthemoob, on 19 December 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Oceanic Mercenary Corporation (www.omcmwo.com) are currently organising a counteroffensive against the enemies of the FRR.

No more shall we give ground, only take it!

I am attempting to contact all major FRR units in an attempt to coordinate this counteroffensive. We will direct 12 man groups to attack certain war targets en masse over all timezones to take planets, whilst smaller groups can continue to defend with the pugs. No more shall 12 man groups be wasted on easy defend missions, we must fight back!

Two other units are already assisting, while a further 3 have been contacted via their forums.

If your unit is interested in taking part in this great counteroffensive, please leave your unit name and website below and I will make contact ASAP.

please wait for MercStar to go back clans so we can get fast free wins

#9 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:45 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 20 December 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

please wait for MercStar to go back clans so we can get fast free wins

Settle down team Multiple Sclerosis

#10 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:46 PM

View PostJman5, on 20 December 2014 - 11:45 PM, said:

Settle down team Multiple Sclerosis

Bring it J :P we need a good fight the only good one we got so far is the one drop with QQ

#11 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Well FRR is just going to lose horribly if everyone just keeps defending like they are atm :P

#12 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

I will join in this, keep making defensive maneuvers against enemies, but fight against them we will.

BTW, the iron serpents probably beat me to this but I believe we will make a counteroffensive (though I'm not in their group, just persuaded to join FRR for a good long while.)

#13 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:15 AM

What's your unit's website luxebo? I've been trying to organise a multi-unit counteroffensive (have 6 atm), always need more especially since people are too addicted to "easy" defending.

#14 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 20 December 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

Bring it J :P we need a good fight the only good one we got so far is the one drop with QQ

It's the other guys who deserve any credit. I've assigned myself to Pug-Force 1. I mostly drop solo to defend planets and then try to whip pugs into shape. It basically involves me yelling a lot and flailing my arms.

#15 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

Pugs are for defending.

Units should always be attacking whenever possible.

He who defends everywhere and attacks no where always loses.

#16 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:23 AM

View PostAbivard, on 21 December 2014 - 12:22 AM, said:

Pugs are for defending.

Units should always be attacking whenever possible.

He who defends everywhere and attacks no where always loses.

.................. what are you taking about, you can be so good you can do both like us

#17 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

It shouldn't be hard to get the Isengrim on board with this. I'll pass it along.

#18 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:34 AM

Admittedly there is a solid logic to that. A lot of heavy offenses would require the Clanners split their otherwise thin numbers, which they haven't had to do so far. Marik and Combine fronts have turned into a turkey shoot and Steiner has managed to shut down their northern border. You may be seeing more support for your defenses as waiting 30 minutes to roll Marik conscripts is wearing thin for quite a few units who may in turn roll north to try and shore up the lines against the Clanners.

This makes good tactical sense.

#19 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 21 December 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

Admittedly there is a solid logic to that. A lot of heavy offenses would require the Clanners split their otherwise thin numbers, which they haven't had to do so far. Marik and Combine fronts have turned into a turkey shoot and Steiner has managed to shut down their northern border. You may be seeing more support for your defenses as waiting 30 minutes to roll Marik conscripts is wearing thin for quite a few units who may in turn roll north to try and shore up the lines against the Clanners.

This makes good tactical sense.

It seems that Steiner and the Clans have come to some kind of cease fire arrangement.

Yesterday marked the second day of clan units NOT attacking Steiner and Steiner units NOT attacking clans.
Steiner meanwhile has been pushing hard against the snakes and other IS, while avoiding border incidents with the FRR.

Clan Wolf is concentrated on The FRR after Striking hard blows on the Clan Jade Falcons(LORDS) over the last few days, the same CJF that had been pressing Steiner so direly!

CGB continues to thrust into kurtian space along the FRR border which has cut off all CSJ attack routes to the FRR.

It is time for all FRR units to vigorously increase thier counter offensive against the clan, only we in the FRR can carry the fight TO the clan, all the rest of the IS is able to help defend planets from Clan aggression and tyranny.

We are the Chosen few, do not fail in your duty to be the spear head of Attacks into Clan held space!

#20 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostTarogato, on 21 December 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

It shouldn't be hard to get the Isengrim on board with this. I'll pass it along.

Thanks. I just signed up for Isengrim forums, details will be there soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users