#1 Kin3ticX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Hey guys.

Some tough teams have shifted over to Steiner. (228, AS, NW). After starting to see how dynamic CW is really going to be, it may be the case that attacking and defending simultaneously as isolationists is going to be difficult.

This is an idea I propose for future consideration between Clan Wolf and CJF.

From the point of view of CJF

Turn 1: Defend CJF, Defend Clan Wolf

Turn 2: Attack Steiner, Receive Defense aid from Wolf

From the point of view of Clan Wolf

Turn 1: Attack ______, Receive Defense aid from CJF

Turn 2: Defend Wolf, Defend CJF

This would take a lot of diplomacy to pull off and it is essentially a defense pact.

Edited by Kin3ticX, 19 December 2014 - 09:16 PM.

#2 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

Wolves said LORDs started the fight. As such, it's proper to make amends and have one member or two commit seppuku. :ph34r:

#3 Krivvan

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

View PostMystere, on 19 December 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

have one member or two commit seppuku. :ph34r:

Already happened. Some of HoL left recently. Most of them were the more blunt+abrasive types.

Edited by Krivvan, 19 December 2014 - 09:50 PM.

#4 -Natural Selection-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

ehh, how is the coordination with them going to work with so little among ourselves?

#5 Phlinger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:16 PM

It might work, but as long as http://mwomercs.com/...wolf-ceasefire/ is going on, Steiner has no northern opposition besides us. I have a feeling we are in for a lot of defending what we have.

#6 Kin3ticX

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

View PostMickey Knoxx, on 19 December 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

ehh, how is the coordination with them going to work with so little among ourselves?

lords have been talking about this too. Who has a central TS that everyone is willing to use?

in the meantime, here is an IRC we have going

http://webchat.quake...SYxMT0xMjM67%23

Edited by Kin3ticX, 19 December 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#7 sandworm16

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

There will always be complainers everywhere. I've already dropped with JF defense tonight and have no problems continuing to do so.

#8 Quintus Verus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

Wolves and Falcons cooperating? What has the world come to! :D

#9 meteorol

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:03 AM

Since i neither care about lore nor roleplay, my unit will just fight where we are needed. The fact that we can't field a 12man leads to us fighting on the clanworld we can get a drop on.
We will attack the IS and defend the clans whenever we can find a match. We are a small unit so we won't make much difference in numbers (only consisting of RL friends) but we can all look back to over a decade of FPS gaming experience and 2+ years MWO (since CB in my case).
We won't be able to do much due to limited playtime and small numbers, but i guess we will do a lot more than the average pug.

GGNR

#10 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

View PostKin3ticX, on 19 December 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

lords have been talking about this too. Who has a central TS that everyone is willing to use?

Strana Mechty TS

#11 Scoutthomson

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

Well I've been trying to defend Butler for quite some time for the Jade, so I see no problem with this. We should get to Terra.

#12 -Natural Selection-

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 20 December 2014 - 05:42 AM, said:

Strana Mechty TS

That kinda looks all jumbled up. Maybe if they broke it down to factions and then units under it.

We have a couple private ts servers we use, but mainly most just started sitting on ngng as some already seem to be there.

#13 -Natural Selection-

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

View PostArmando, on 20 December 2014 - 08:21 AM, said:

[/size]
[Redacted]

umm,, why the hell are you in here spamming something totally nonrelated to anything about this post?

It seems as though you may be upset about something with Lords, but that is only ONE unit under Falcon. And not all of the units are fanboys of them because of their actions. Either make a thread dedicated to your beef with them, jump in the other that got hijacked, or just drop it please. ty :)

Edited by John Wolf, 23 December 2014 - 07:46 AM.
Moderated quote

#14 -Natural Selection-

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

View PostArmando, on 20 December 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:

[Redacted]

With all respect, you are just making yourself and your unit look silly. I did not tell you to stop, and gave you suggestions on how to direct your opinions. cheers

Edited by John Wolf, 23 December 2014 - 07:46 AM.
moderated quote

#15 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:02 AM

View PostMickey Knoxx, on 20 December 2014 - 08:58 AM, said:

With all respect, you are just making yourself and your unit look silly. I did not tell you to stop, and gave you suggestions on how to direct your opinions. cheers

Noted.

#16 Phlinger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 595 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:52 AM

You know Armando, you are really showing your ass.

I don't drop in competitive 12 mans in this game, and I don't aim to, but I have dropped with the majority of the LORDs at one time or another, and I have yet to have a bad experience in those matches. I think this is just a simple case of jealousy and you can't stand that someone is undeniably better than you are. Everyone hates the guy(s) on top, you name the game. It fits to all.

That being said, there are many Jade Falcons, not just LORDs and I have seen some amazing teamwork in this clan over the last week, it's been great.

That being said, it would make sense to ally ourselves(Defensive pact) with Wolf, at least until we open a Rassalhague attack corridor, even after then it would help a great deal for both of us. Now we just need to convince Marik that Steiner planets are delicious and coated in candy, so they will press hard from the south and split the pressure between us.

#17 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

View PostRonyn, on 20 December 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

You know Armando, you are really showing your ass.

I don't drop in competitive 12 mans in this game, and I don't aim to, but I have dropped with the majority of the LORDs at one time or another, and I have yet to have a bad experience in those matches. I think this is just a simple case of jealousy and you can't stand that someone is undeniably better than you are. Everyone hates the guy(s) on top, you name the game. It fits to all.

That being said, there are many Jade Falcons, not just LORDs and I have seen some amazing teamwork in this clan over the last week, it's been great.

That being said, it would make sense to ally ourselves(Defensive pact) with Wolf, at least until we open a Rassalhague attack corridor, even after then it would help a great deal for both of us. Now we just need to convince Marik that Steiner planets are delicious and coated in candy, so they will press hard from the south and split the pressure between us.

I understand and respect your position.

good luck in the upcoming days and weeks ahead.

Edited by Armando, 20 December 2014 - 09:59 AM.

#18 Kibble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

Ok now that all that nonsense from Armondo is over with. Can we get back on track with the actual topic this forum thread was about?

I don't mind everything being on NGNG as JFP is already there but if Strana Mechty TS can be cleaned up a bit I think that would be the idea place for all things Clan.

#19 Applejax

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVail, Co

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

First of all, let me be clear, I have no love for the the lords. They claim to have filtered out the ruder folks, I beg to differ, they just aren't as vocal right now. How in the heck did Jade Falcon get stuck with these elitists?

That being said, you have groups like AS rolling Jade Falcon pugs (w/no lords in the group), then going GGCLOSE. Picking on pilots that were probably victims of lord trolling in the past. Or other IS pilots trolling forums they don't even belong in, with unrelated topics.

As far as an alliance goes, does any clan think they can reach Terra without one?. There are a lot of IS pilots out there. I imagine they are worried the clans might work together. Maybe even to the extent that they would troll the very idea of cooperation.

#20 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

As far as i saw, in the last couple of days Buttler is on a heavy counter offensive. We are still managing to hold the attacks, but we need to push the front also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users