- - - - -

Community Warefare Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ronin X

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:22 AM

I have tried 3 separate times now to get into a CW match. Every time i go to the faction tab, i see all the planets with the little explosions, but not one of them has a contract available. Am i missing something? ive seen people on twitch playing CW maps, but i cant seem to even get in the door.

Edited by Ronin X, 20 December 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#2 Gauvan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:31 AM

Did you choose a faction? It should have forced you to do so the first time you entered the faction tab. You need to pick a contract with a particular faction to access CW matches.

If you did pick a faction and it didn't "take," try relogging.

#3 GMRZ Mister E

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

Hello. On the right side of the faction screen it shows a list of planets. If there is 0/0 then noone seems to be playing. Sometimes a little window will pop up on the lower right side, saying: xxxx planet needs attackers/defenders. If you click it, you will taken to the drop menu to wait for orders.

Hope this helps you. I am loving CW.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

View PostRonin X, on 20 December 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

I have tried 3 separate times now to get into a CW match. Every time i go to the faction tab, i see all the planets with the little explosions, but not one of them has a contract available. Am i missing something? ive seen people on twitch playing CW maps, but i cant seem to even get in the door.

*Points at the picture next to your name.* You would need to be allied with a faction first. The icon you have is for a Lone Wolf, which is to say no allegiance. This will need to change first.

This will help you get into it.
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users