#1 Crux Mattlov

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

Greetings fellow Trothkin,

I am Galaxy Commander Crux Terminatus of Jade Falcon Outcasts. I am trying to open Comms with fellow Commanders and or Khans from the other Clans or Clan Units. If you are a Mercenary Commander and currently holding a contract with a Clan, then feel free to open Comms as well. Though most of us are Trueborn and we have a natural distaste towards other Clans, IT IS TIME to put that aside and push into the Inner Sphere with a purpose. That purpose is to take back Terra and in the process, crush those that stand in our way. We MUST become a united front against the Inner Sphere, not fight amongst ourselves making the Inner Spheres life easier.

Face your enemy head on so the will know who the bringer of death is!

Galaxy Commander Crux Terminatus
Jade Falcon Outcasts

#2 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

I believe we attempted to open channels with your group just prior to CW with a view of presenting efforts as a group that could support your interests with these kind of mercantile relationships.

Your O.Khan Agito Hazen was of the opinion at the time that:

My 'MechWarriors are fiercely loyal, and not one would hesitate if given an order. I do not deal in paying mercenaries, on the strict basis that our intelligence and operations, are ours alone.

As a result with this indication it didn't seem you were too interested in forming buisness relationships and if anything went on to remark about potential absorption issues for our unit as opposed to the kind of supportive ventures you are now proposing.

If you are suggesting that you might now be in a position to discuss business opportunites the Dark Born will of course consider your proposals.

I enclose a link to our operational services brochure again to help you review some of the services we offer: http://1drv.ms/1uYnkAz

#3 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:11 PM

I like this suggestion. We need to better organize ourselves to hold this momentum we've got going.

I'd also like to say that leaders of big units should make sure their sub-commanders are fit for duty: I fought a couple battles where the pugs were more organized than units. I haven't found a unit yet but I've had to take command of these situations a couple times because units wouldn't get it together.

Your unit sub-commanders need to be prepared to step up to the plate more often. There will always be pugs, but they and I will listen if you're more aggressive with your command. I don't want to offend with my statement, what I'm trying to say is this:

Command us with an IRON FIST. Please. We would appreciate it. :)

#4 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

CWDG would open comms...

#5 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

View PostNoesis, on 20 December 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

I believe we attempted to open channels with your group just prior to CW with a view of presenting efforts as a group that could support your interests with these kind of mercantile relationships.

As a result with this indication it didn't seem you were too interested in forming buisness relationships and if anything went on to remark about potential absorption issues for our unit as opposed to the kind of supportive ventures you are now proposing.

If you are suggesting that you might now be in a position to discuss business opportunites the Dark Born will of course consider your proposals.

I enclose a link to our operational services brochure again to help you review some of the services we offer: http://1drv.ms/1uYnkAz

or pay MercStar the unit with the most planets in the game........ just saying why pay for a scrub when you can get the best

#6 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:00 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 20 December 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

or pay MercStar the unit with the most planets in the game........ just saying why pay for a scrub when you can get the best

You cannot pay Lords, they are not Mercs. :)

#7 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:04 AM

View PostGyrok, on 21 December 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

lords are a husk of what they were since they kicked out a lot of players, on top of that they cant match MercStar in game numbers + skill trumps just skill, sadly for wolf numbers alone wont do it

#8 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

Oh , but they are. They are not Clansmen..

View Posthybrid black, on 21 December 2014 - 12:04 AM, said:

sadly for wolf numbers alone wont do it

But we beat the Lords with numbers, quiaff?

#9 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

Nor are they human, vat born or otherwise

#10 Crux Mattlov

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:16 AM

This is what we DO NOT want to happen. taking shots at one another. A United front is just that, UNITED! Comms will remain open. If you choose to get ahold of me personally, relay I message to me directly via this site.

Jade Falcon Outcasts

#11 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 21 December 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Oh , but they are. They are not Clansmen..

But we beat the Lords with numbers, quiaff?

yah 100 ****** players vs 12 good players can be done, 100 ****** players vs 160 good players backed up by the some of the better players in the game and rest of ghostbear you cant stop

#12 Crux Mattlov

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

We all have a purpose. That purpose is to retake Terra for the Glory of the Clans. Save your arguing for the bed chamber and setup your forces and join the push to Terra.

Jade Falcon Outcasts

#13 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

View PostCrux Terminatus, on 21 December 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

We all have a purpose. That purpose is to retake Terra for the Glory of the Clans. Save your arguing for the bed chamber and setup your forces and join the push to Terra.

Jade Falcon Outcasts

sorry the week clans need to be removed first

#14 Crux Mattlov

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:17 AM

Those Clans that Fall should do so in the process of pushing into the Inner Sphere, not to another Clan that has the same purpose. I am asking that we stop trying to take one anothers world and focus on the Inner Sphere. I am not asking ANY Clan to remove defensive Garrisons to augment another clan.

Galaxy Commander Cru Terminatus
Jade Falcon Outcasts

Edited by Crux Terminatus, 21 December 2014 - 10:20 AM.

#15 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 21 December 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

Good thing there are no clans that are comprised of a "week" (or 7 days)...and there are not any weak ones either. Mr. Merc with Davion tags...did your masters not put a choker chain on you last time you started barking?

#16 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostGyrok, on 21 December 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Good thing there are no clans that are comprised of a "week" (or 7 days)...and there are not any weak ones either. Mr. Merc with Davion tags...did your masters not put a choker chain on you last time you started barking?

no a forum admin did, no one is MercStar tells me what to do, but don't worry your puppies will be put in your place under our heel when we go back to ghost bear

#17 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 21 December 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

Brothers, please ignore the Inner Sphere's attempts to destabilize our trust in one another. It is obvious they are trying to get us to turn on one another again because they fear our strength.

Davion cur, your plots are transparent to us...

#18 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

View PostNoesis, on 20 December 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

This, is O.Khan Agito Hazen of the Jade Falcon Outcasts. Do make sure that when you quote me, you make sure that everyone knows what I said, and not just what you would like them to read.

"I find your proposal, interesting, for lack of a better term. What do you seek from myself, as well as my unit? To the untrained mind, one might simply find this as another attempt for a mercenary group to become known. I, am not so blind. In all units, forms, and fashions, there is always something to be gained as well as lost, due to the circumstances, of course.

My 'MechWarriors are fiercely loyal, and not one would hesitate if given an order. I do not deal in paying mercenaries, on the strict basis that our intelligence and operations, are ours alone.

If you have continued reading, than we have more to discuss. Or perhaps, clarify.
An alliance between us, now that is a separate dealing entirely, and I am far more willing to make such a move. When the time comes that you are free to reply, please do. I have a feeling, that if all goes well, we can make for an intriguing pairing.

O.Khan
Agito Hazen
Clan Jade Falcon Outcasts"

Trothkin, I lay my words before you, and in so doing, I declare that not a single one of my Warriors shall touch another Clans territory, unless we are there to assist in defending. I wish for this to be known, in hopes that we can all come together against our one true enemy. The Inner Sphere. We had left them, in order for the Inner Sphere to come together, to stop their nonsense and otherwise fanatical attacks against one another. Such was not possible, this much is clear. We, Trothkin, are Kerensky's vision. We, together, are the best Warriors in all of the known galaxies. These, freebirth surat stand no chance against us, if we can come together as Kerensky would see it fitting.

Fight with honor my Trothkin.

O.Khan Agito Hazen
Jade Falcon Outcasts

#19 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

View PostRepasy, on 21 December 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

Brothers, please ignore the Inner Sphere's attempts to destabilize our trust in one another. It is obvious they are trying to get us to turn on one another again because they fear our strength.

Davion cur, your plots are transparent to us...

look at ghost bear territories MercStar has most of them

#20 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 21 December 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

look at ghost bear territories MercStar has most of them

Hahaha, you think this matters? As our territory grows more mercenaries will flock to our allegiance, you can be sure of that. The only reason -ms- contracted with you in the first place is because you have more fronts to fight on.

More fronts = more money.

Once we have equal number of fronts they will return gladly to the Ghost Bears, so they can use all the money they earned fighting for you, AGAINST you. Your words are empty to us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users