123 replies to this topic

#121 Gremlinn

• PipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

View PostStillRadioactive, on 24 December 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Please stop. Three twelve-mans completely locks a planet out from the possibility of auto-wins.

I can personally attest to the fact that Davion has only taken one planet due to a last minute auto-win.

You're arguing your feelings against cold hard fact.

I am not trying to be argumentative, but if Merik fields 3 12 mans and Davion fields 6, that is 3 auto wins for Davion, since once there is a group then it goes down to a 1 min timer. if Merik has 10 12 mans and Davion 13 12 mans, that would only mean 2 auto wins, most likely.

#122 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:05 PM

View PostGremlinn, on 12 January 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

I am not trying to be argumentative, but if Merik fields 3 12 mans and Davion fields 6, that is 3 auto wins for Davion, since once there is a group then it goes down to a 1 min timer. if Merik has 10 12 mans and Davion 13 12 mans, that would only mean 2 auto wins, most likely.

I don't care about the argument, but I assume you meant MARIK, not MERIK. XP

#123 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

Gremlin that's not exactly how it works. Granted, if the enemy has a lot more people playing than you do, they can get some free wins but once an enemy has a team up and ready to attack, they have to wait 10 mins before they get their free drop, which gives you guys time to wrap up a game and launch again. So the more people you have on your side, the more likely it is that a game will end and those people can re-ready back up to prevent the free win. However, what has happened late at night on the steiner border is that we will have 1 team attacking and 3 teams defending so we will get 1 attack off, win and then be stuck in a perpetual state of "holding" because the other 2 teams are already qued up for a match and since they qued up before we did, they get the counter attack so we can never move the planet beyond 1 victory like this. Once you have 5-6 teams attacking or defending though, free wins pretty much go out the window and you can get some attacks in if you are quick about queing up again. I feel your pain though as being out numbered is a crappy place to be in. There have been nights where we have won every single match we play and the planet is still at 6% when we quit for the night. Is brutal.

#124 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

View PostGremlinn, on 12 January 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Ummmm....
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4089260

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users