Will Not Stand For Anymore Of This 80-100% Clanner Wins; We Must Unite Or Get Taken Out By All The Clanners

93 replies to this topic

#81 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:17 PM

isn't it kind of lore that the houses don't get along?

good to see real life follows sci fi from the 80`s still :D

ahh
whatever ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if about half of all players who actually want to play CW (that is supposedly the "hardcore" role playing aspect of MWO) is also having fps issues and avoid it like the plague

its also this kind of season where family comes first for many

except clans of course
those are grown in tanks, not born, sooo
no family ;)

#82 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Locationnot looking at forums

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:32 PM

This is kind of a funny thread..... WHO really cares what hapens to another faction's territory? Heck who even cares about the lore of their own faction? I am sure most people do not know nor care about it. That is why you see other houses PUGING in the clan battles.... they see 60+/60+ and think oh i can get a match there, so they attack (or defend in most cases). I dont know why alot of you try to make this so personal, but this forum topic was originally made to come to a cease fire from REAL units not pugs. If you are a pug join a unit get on TS and quit being a douche..... look i fixed a problem right there. Now if you really want a true cease fire; which i dont personally care if we get one or not, then find out who all the units are and contact their leaders to arrange a house peace summit...... until that ill see you davies on the front lines good day. :)

Edited by Bashfulsalamander, 31 December 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#83 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostPeter2k, on 31 December 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

isn't it kind of lore that the houses don't get along?

Ever seen "Stepbrothers"? Yeah, it's kinda like that.

#84 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

Leg the Clanners. It's the only way to be sure...

Posted Image

#85 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

want to practice karate in the garage?

is that what you mean? because if so ...... hell yeah!!

#86 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

Just wait until the Catalina Wine Mixer, Liao sings like an angel and Davion's drum solo will bring tears to your eyes.

#87 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

View Postjjyn, on 31 December 2014 - 03:34 PM, said:

Your post (to shorten the quoting).

Hey jjyn, been a while since we've dropped/gone as a group. ;)
I agree to some parts but not all. Of course fps and dcing, those are issues but CW atm is really taking up a lot of resources I think. To the 10-12 issue, I think they did say it just can't work. However that would be cool via lore and all, but overall Clan vs IS is pretty alright in my opinion except skill levels in pugs, layouts of maps (when attacking) and range, but it's still pretty even in playing field. But there could be some more evenness in some areas I say.

No way... Carrioncrows attacking up to CSJ? Me and another FRR fellow was just joking of such, but holy that is new and welcome. Continue the push fellow vikings! :)

View PostBashfulsalamander, on 31 December 2014 - 07:32 PM, said:

Post once again to shorten.

Because... if you don't defend a certain front, they will soon get to you. Plus we don't like these test tube babies, we are on opposite sides.

@Peter2k Yeah, but as Iraqi said we can settle disputes later after ridding the Clanners (or at least pushing back towards em).

Edited by luxebo, 31 December 2014 - 11:28 PM.

#88 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:16 AM

Hello again lux.Yes has been alittle time again and sorry for the harshness but it seem everytime PGI gives us something too rival the clanners they have too take it away.For me it is the FPS and dcing and i have a really good system too play on. In pugs matches 60-80 fps in CW 20-30 fps and unless i got it in low dcing everytime i drop a new mech and others in my company are the same way. Also the wait times are horrible. Also others talk about how some are only trying too kill instead of too kill the gates just remember that killing all mechs is still an chioce of winning and some of us are brawlers not cappers just as in assult mode. You can take the base but most choice too brawl it out. If you want cappers take a few davions with you too do the job. Hopefully PGI will do what they said and allow companies too group up and drop together, till then i dont see any house making too much success anywhere on the board unless you are able too field a 12 man team. As for the Carrion Crows, they are makeing a strong come back and if you would like too run with them sometime let me know and we will go have some fun with them. Till then take care and good luck on the field. May your guns always shot straight and sure.

#89 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:40 AM

View PostKeira RAVEN McKenna, on 31 December 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

RELAX everyone We will get to each and everyone of you, just take a number and line up in an orderly fashion please

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd be careful. You don't want to make Liao angry. You won't like him when he's angry.

#90 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

Posted Imageluxebo

Post once again to shorten.[/color]

[color=#959595]Because... if you don't defend a certain front, they will soon get to you. Plus we don't like these test tube babies, we are on opposite sides.

You seem to be confused. i never said that i did not understand why we need to communicate and come to a cease fire. I just said most players specifically pugs dont give a rats butt. Pugs should not even be in CW they are like a random event such as a hurricane or typhoon that just fcks everything up. SO if you are a pug join a unit for cw that would increase communication by at least 35%. after that we need to have all unit leaders co-ordinate and have a meeting to agree on a IS cease fire.... NOT to play the blame game or he said she said.... Also the meeting should cover which factions and units of the factions defend or attack along the clan borders. ( thats my solution) BUT people dont care... i will say that again in bold letters PEOPLE DONT CARE because if they did they would not be pugs..... they would use TS at the least.... what CW lacks is motivated people and a regulated player base. we units are litterally trying to wage war in a storm with no comms or insight. Does that clarify my statement?[/color]

Edited by Bashfulsalamander, 01 January 2015 - 09:08 AM.

#91 Curley GumboKiller Bradley

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCold State

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:42 AM

Look, I want to beat these clanners as much as the rest of you. However, with an average wait of 30 minutes just to get into a match I am not picky about who I fight and if it is counter-attack vs defend.
And many times the match I sign up for is not the match I end up getting assigned to.
I try my best to win but more importantly I need to get into a match n a timely manner before anything else is considered.

#92 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

View PostCurley GumboKiller Bradley, on 01 January 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:

Look, I want to beat these clanners as much as the rest of you. However, with an average wait of 30 minutes just to get into a match I am not picky about who I fight and if it is counter-attack vs defend.
And many times the match I sign up for is not the match I end up getting assigned to.
I try my best to win but more importantly I need to get into a match n a timely manner before anything else is considered.

that sucks as I only attack and I get matches between 2 and 5 minutes guaranteed every time I drop

#93 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

View PostCurley GumboKiller Bradley, on 01 January 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:

This falls under another catgory of unit organization we have casual players that can not play all day at anytime then the other guys and children that can play all day everyday, so the IS meeting would need to bring up this point and make it clear as to what units can handle what planets at what time..... Alot of work needs to be done on all sides and this is another reason we probably wont ever see it happen. Also if pugs were not alowed in CW then there would be defined attack/defend stats allowing us to utilize our numbers more effectivly and find matches quicker. (unless there is just no clans attacking the is worlds, but then we always have eachother to kill :) )

Edited by Bashfulsalamander, 01 January 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#94 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

I don't know about wait issues (I knew wait times turned to 5-10 min due to New Year).

View Postjjyn, on 01 January 2015 - 07:16 AM, said:

Once again shortening post.

Eh wait times aren't too bad anymore but will become better when faction chat is here, etc. FPS/Dcing hopefully will be worked on (I agree here). Once you kill everyone you still have to blow all the generators, I know one match where we got all 48 kills, yet we failed to kill Omega on time. We can talk on Iron's forum/web or raidcall if you'd like next time, maybe some strategy for CW. ;)

View PostBashfulsalamander, on 01 January 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

You seem to be confused. i never said that i did not understand why we need to communicate and come to a cease fire. I just said most players specifically pugs dont give a rats butt. Pugs should not even be in CW they are like a random event such as a hurricane or typhoon that just fcks everything up. SO if you are a pug join a unit for cw that would increase communication by at least 35%. after that we need to have all unit leaders co-ordinate and have a meeting to agree on a IS cease fire.... NOT to play the blame game or he said she said.... Also the meeting should cover which factions and units of the factions defend or attack along the clan borders. ( thats my solution) BUT people dont care... i will say that again in bold letters PEOPLE DONT CARE because if they did they would not be pugs..... they would use TS at the least.... what CW lacks is motivated people and a regulated player base. we units are litterally trying to wage war in a storm with no comms or insight. Does that clarify my statement?

It clarifies a lot, though it's just the formatting probably.

I rarely pug in CW, I usually join some groups on Ts3. The thing is that regular pug/group que doesn't need too many people for a match (except ultra comp stuff). We don't need severe comms. Yeah I agree now with motivation/reward. But we need to get many 12 mans/units up and running against the Clanners, which is my (and I believe IraqiWalker) purpose of starting the thread. Of course we can have a few guys from each unit pipe in via Ts3's nogutsnogalaxy server or Comstar server and then we can discuss in order to have more people devote fighting to the Clan front.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users