87 replies to this topic

#41 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

The FRR had a small piece of territory that sat there for decades. Comstar was protecting them and then when the Word came, they go and lose almost everything. That massive fleet and divisions are pretty much gone. Here is why the Ghost Bears and the FRR should join (and will).

*Space vikings riding bears.
-The Bears incorporate the FRR Kungsarm into their Touman by creating three new galaxies (Taiga, Polar, and Tundra)
-The Bears are big on having small bonds between people and large bonds between military units and societies.
-They do not wast resources, time, and integrity dealing with the stupid s*it the rest of the Clans do.
-The Clans will destroy themselves in the Pentagon/Home worlds/occupation zones in the Wars of Reaving.
-They are the most accepting, non-bs type of Clan out there.
-Warden thinking.
-Joint ruler ship with the First Prince and Khan
-The Great Work - All members of society are encouraged to pursue art,music,etc that will be bear great pride.
-Virtue of Strength
-Virtue of Family (Marriages are common, long lasting friendships/relationships with friends, star-maters etc)
-Virtue of Patience (Wait and see, a partial action is worse than no action. Once the Bear roars, it is for real and they are coming to utterly destroy what pissed them off)
-Awesome new and old insignia and colors.
-Learn from their mistakes.

#42 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:17 PM

They also try to massacre whole populations when they are bored. (Reason: "Their associates did a raid! A RAID!")

Just ask those children and toddlers in the Clan Nova Cat sibkos. Or the civilians at their settlements.
Oh wait, you can´t.

Yeah, you go and grovel at the feet of those fine fellows. Maybe they allow you to do their laundry.
I will continue fighting them.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 01 April 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#43 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:15 PM

Posted Image

#44 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 28 December 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

I was being a bit sarcastic. I doubt PGI will allow FRR and CGB to join so that you can attack with the best of both groups of mechs. Also, it's not possible to completely eliminate a faction as the home world isn't able to be taken.

Can you imagine? It would be as if the IS & Clan are op at the same time. lol

Won't ever happen though, there's permanent teams on both sides that stay because they actually enjoy the competition with each other.

#45 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:27 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 01 April 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

The FRR had a small piece of territory that sat there for decades. Comstar was protecting them and then when the Word came, they go and lose almost everything. That massive fleet and divisions are pretty much gone. Here is why the Ghost Bears and the FRR should join (and will).

*Space vikings riding bears.
-The Bears incorporate the FRR Kungsarm into their Touman by creating three new galaxies (Taiga, Polar, and Tundra)
-The Bears are big on having small bonds between people and large bonds between military units and societies.
-They do not wast resources, time, and integrity dealing with the stupid s*it the rest of the Clans do.
-The Clans will destroy themselves in the Pentagon/Home worlds/occupation zones in the Wars of Reaving.
-They are the most accepting, non-bs type of Clan out there.
-Warden thinking.
-Joint ruler ship with the First Prince and Khan
-The Great Work - All members of society are encouraged to pursue art,music,etc that will be bear great pride.
-Virtue of Strength
-Virtue of Family (Marriages are common, long lasting friendships/relationships with friends, star-maters etc)
-Virtue of Patience (Wait and see, a partial action is worse than no action. Once the Bear roars, it is for real and they are coming to utterly destroy what pissed them off)
-Awesome new and old insignia and colors.
-Learn from their mistakes.

Dragon of the north you have Vat Born spies in your ranks, I would not like seeing our dragon kin merge with any kind of teddy bear clammer. Drink your mead and smash the Vat Born that is the Viking way. Remember your roots. as parting i ask that all reading this Remember Dear Coordinators words of wisdom when reading this....
DIE CLANNER!!!!!!!Posted Image

#46 Ivan Romatovich Kerensky

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:47 AM

I suppose we could let the Ghost Bears merge with us. Though I'm uncertain if we have the facilities to house and feed all those P.O.W.'s.

Perhaps it might be best we just let them go home. With some war reperations and some clanner tech thrown in for good measure.

#47 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:51 AM

I have to insist that the Free Rasalhague Republic, as a free and democratic society gives shelter to all those Ghost Bear folks that want to regain their freedom from the oppression of the cast system. The warriors might even get some posting as militia units far from the front lines where they can't do any harm to the war effort.

#48 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

On the one hand I always wanted a pet.

On the other hand who really wants to tackle with all this pent up aggression coming from a serious case of unresolved daddy issues?

Edited by Molossian Dog, 04 April 2015 - 12:18 PM.

#49 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

To have daddy issues they would need a daddy.

Help me understand - is the daddy the feeder tube or the fluid injector manifold?

#50 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:15 PM

i think the injector manifold

#51 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Merge with Ghost Bear??? Nope...i am a raselhague patriot and a defender of our independence, i support the raselhague terrorist group that kills ghost bears in lore

Edited by Czarr, 04 April 2015 - 02:45 PM.

#52 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

View PostCzarr, on 04 April 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

Merge with Ghost Bear??? Nope...i am a raselhague patriot and a defender of our independence, i support the raselhague terrorist group that kills ghost bears in lore

You don't understand, when we say 'merge' we mean take their planets and mechs and resocialize their warriors in our society. They can have jobs as shop clerks, or carpenters. Stuff like that.

#53 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:53 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 04 April 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:

You don't understand, when we say 'merge' we mean take their planets and mechs and resocialize their warriors in our society. They can have jobs as shop clerks, or carpenters. Stuff like that.

Ohh well in that case let us liberate some planets :)

#54 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 01 April 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

Posted Image

Damn true, but at a time, i ask myself "Who started and Why was this thread started?" Every FRR player has a grundge with CGB, and lets not speak of -MS-....... ALL what they did is written forever in our "big book", and the pay time is the only thing left.

#55 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:43 PM

View PostDelphiAuriga, on 04 April 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Damn true, but at a time, i ask myself "Who started and Why was this thread started?" Every FRR player has a grundge with CGB, and lets not speak of -MS-....... ALL what they did is written forever in our "big book", and the pay time is the only thing left.

Its all about the trash talk.

#56 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 04 April 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

To have daddy issues they would need a daddy.

Help me understand - is the daddy the feeder tube or the fluid injector manifold?

Those are the very questions that makes clammerz weep themselves into sleep.

All they wished for was a hug or pat on the back.
And there isn´t even anyone or anything existing who/that was supposed to do it.
Not even just to blame or focus their anger on.
Daddy issues in extremis.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 04 April 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#57 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

Whats the best insult against clanners? "Your Momma!" It implies natural birth and is sloppy language. Sadly the folks we get can't be real vat born, only tough guys they got is mercs.

#58 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

"Yer"...."Yer Momma". If you are going to try to insult us, at least get it right.

:P

Edited by Pat Kell, 04 April 2015 - 08:06 PM.

#59 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

View PostPat Kell, on 04 April 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

"Yer"...."Yer Momma". If you are going to try to insult us, at least get it right.

:P

Deine Mudda!

That, was german. Kind of.

Edited by Klappspaten, 05 April 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#60 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:09 AM

View PostSerial Peacemaker, on 28 December 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

Obviously we're never going to lose, but if we do get pushed back by the teddies, what do you guys think about going full lore and merging? I like this lovely blue color and my sexy IS mechs, and instead of losing them, I suggest fighting alongside the teddies instead. We could have Rasalhague players in IS mechs fighting side by side with the bears in Clan mechs killing everything in our path. Just a thought.

Oh and by alongside I mean on the same "attack/defend" team in the queue sort of like we have now with every faction vs. clans.

Wouldn't that make you guys a little too OP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users