The Mercstar Alliance [-Ms-] - Recruiting New And Veteran Pilots For Cw Now!

221 replies to this topic

#101 Arkhangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,188 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

View PostAraya Talon, on 30 April 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

Us winning Shouldn't piss you off, but drive you to be better. As for how MS treats new players, I've only been with MS for a short time but I have always been treated with respect. MS has a great team filled with not only great players but also great people. No need to be salty Arkhangel, you can face us again soon enough.

they may treat their own well. I'm talking about the people they utterly crush and decide to salt the wound of. I'm speaking from experience, and from corroborating accounts from at least seven entire UNITS. If this is just a certain bunch, you guys SERIOUSLY need to reprimand the hell out of them.

#102 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

for now I think I found a new home, thx guys for the invites

work changed a bit and I can't make a commitment to more serious drills and drops like i'd like to for the foreseeable future
(can't join the best without bringing your a game)

cu on the battlefield

#103 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

View PostPeter2k, on 03 May 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

for now I think I found a new home, thx guys for the invites

No worries - ping me if you change your mind. In the meantime, hold still.

#104 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

I hate to say this, but one of your guys was not in the right mind when pugging in the CW event, least to say it was a video I saw, and not in-game. If you haven't already, please address this to your players, it kinda ruins your rep for being a good Unit.

#105 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:50 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 11 May 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

I hate to say this, but one of your guys was not in the right mind when pugging in the CW event, least to say it was a video I saw, and not in-game. If you haven't already, please address this to your players, it kinda ruins your rep for being a good Unit.

While I am by no means any 'authority' in [-MS-] and do not speak for any in [-MS-] outside myself, I can promise that I will bring it to leaderships attention. Thank you for the heads up, we have worked hard as a unit to have a good reputation in the MWO community and would like to keep it that way (and improve it when possible).

A reoccurring topic of discussion I have heard in [-MS-] drops is how grateful we are to our opponents for queuing up and fighting with honor. Many times [-MS-] is a hammer, sometimes we can also get nailed, but not matter the case we ALWAYS appreciate the games.

#106 Xiphias

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 11 May 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

Understand that there are ~300 players in the -MS- unit at the moment. With that many players there unfortunately will likely be some incidents that don't reflect the unit overall.

As to the incident mentioned, it has already been brought to -MS- leadership attention to be dealt with. While -MS- may allow its players to have some freedom in in-game communication, we do not condone disruptive game behavior such as intentional friendly fire, team killing, or excessively abusive communication (Okay, we might kill each other on turret drops out of boredom).

If you run into an issue with an -MS- player, please bring it to the attention of our leadership and it will be addressed.

Thanks,
-Xiphias

#107 TerminalFailocity

Rookie

• The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

Hello. I am a new player and witnessed an amazing coordinated battle with 12 members of -MS- so I sought you guys out. Is there anyone I can talk with about possibly being recruited into your unit?

#108 Antonius Rex

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:22 AM

Hey terminal,

come check us out on our teamspeak: ts.mercstaralliance.com

give one of the officers a poke and we will get you in some CW drops.

#109 Kavoh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Had quite a few good matches with some -MS- players over the weekend. Made the event quite enjoyable. Good bunch of people!

#110 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

Mercstar is an excellent unit to drop with. Now with 30% more fun. That's on top of the 100% they already had!

#111 Eboli

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Greetings Mercstar,

How are your numbers for Oceania? I am Australian based and usually only get to play in the evenings.

Cheers!
Eboli

#112 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

Eboli you should hop on TS during oceanic hours and see, i know we had some guys that were playing then but i havent been around much the last 2 months.

#113 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

Thank you Mercstar for hearing me out. Appreciate it, and tell tuesday that Scout awaits the shadowcat video (if he's still with you guys)

#114 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:54 AM

You guys are a real good group....
Every time I went against you guys in CW and we got rolled you guys were always nice about it...
o7

#115 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:43 AM

Time to mash some CW heck yeahhhhhh! Thanks for all the kind posts!

#116 The Trumpet of Gabriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 193 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:27 PM

Just wanted to shout out to MS. You guys stomped us (Seraphim) pretty good, but we appreciate the matches and the classy sportsmanship you all showed. Hopefully we can give you a harder fight next time:)

Edited by Sword of Morning, 22 July 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#117 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

I have played Mechwarrior since the table top era (yes I am that old). I enjoyed the computer games (3 and 4) and I tried MWO early but lived in Brazil, had lousy internet, etc. Now I moved to Germany and have blazing internet so I would like to find a unit or some teammates to play with. I have teamspeak 3 installed, how do I get in contact with someone?

#118 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:00 PM

View PostKnighthawk26, on 17 August 2015 - 09:50 AM, said:

I have played Mechwarrior since the table top era (yes I am that old). I enjoyed the computer games (3 and 4) and I tried MWO early but lived in Brazil, had lousy internet, etc. Now I moved to Germany and have blazing internet so I would like to find a unit or some teammates to play with. I have teamspeak 3 installed, how do I get in contact with someone?

Hay brother, congrats on the internet connection and welcome back to the game!

I welcome you to hop into team speak (ts.mercstaralliance.com ; no password needed), find an player with an officer or NCO tag, right click on their name in TS and 'poke' them so that they know you are looking to join the unit and can give you the TS permissions you need to move around various TS channels.

#119 Robinhood27

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

why should i have to pay for ts just to play this game with people

#120 Diddi Doedel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:20 PM

View PostRobinhood27, on 17 August 2015 - 05:29 PM, said:

why should i have to pay for ts just to play this game with people

You can download the Teamspeak 3 client for free. You only have to pay for Teamspeak if you want to set up your own server, which you normally do not need.

So, simply download the free client and connect to the mercstar teamspeak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users