The Mercstar Alliance [-Ms-] - Recruiting New And Veteran Pilots For Cw Now!

221 replies to this topic

#41 SnowWhite

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Looking to join as a test dummy and occasional backup pilot. Played back in the time of The Remnant with several of you. poke me in game sometime with more info.

#42 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Posted Image

SEA division of the Mercstar Alliance is still looking for Oceanic unit's or players to join the fold, we rock the clock 24/7 (provided we can keep the NA crew awake ;) ).

Still looking for Europe unit's and players to boot!

#43 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:33 PM

Just joined and the salmon has been great so far. Can't wait to see how the beer is when we get back to the IS side of things.

#44 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

The Beer is soooooo good in the IS.

#45 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:24 AM

o7 from MS!

You've seen the rest, now join the best.

We are the number one unit in CW.

Casual or Competitive.

IS and Clan

What are you waiting for?

www.mercstar.net

#46 AmaZinger

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:33 AM

Don't even dare to join this mofos, they don't obey orders of their own house command. More terrorists and anarchists than mercenaries.Posted Image

Edited by AmaZinger, 10 February 2015 - 07:34 AM.

#47 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:12 AM

Well, I might be into joining you but do you accept half-wits?

Edited by Mordin Ashe, 11 February 2015 - 04:25 AM.

#48 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Bump for a strong merc unit.

NS has had excellent matches with Merc Star, tough group, always very fun. Looking forward to more.

#49 Mitch007

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBuffalo NY

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

o7 from TFF!

I am very proud to be a part of such an awesome group of pilots and individuals. I always have a great time in our CW matches!

#50 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:21 PM

The question is not whether to join the Mercstar, it is merely, which unit within MS to join?

Maybe a nice post compiling the differences might make this easier? I know I have dropped with everyone and I have trouble telling you apart sometimes :)

#51 The Prime Minister

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUsually deactivated

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

Hey guys. You look like an interesting lot & I'm interested in joining you, but I've got one question: can you give an estimate of how many people you've got in the European time zone? I'm tired of dropping alone in pugs & cw but it looks like the majority of the player base is in NA. Wouldn't help that much being in a unit & being able to play when the other guys are at work / asleep.
I'm decent in this game but obviously, I'd like to up my game. I play both clams & IS so I guess I could drop with you no matter what faction you're playing at the time.
I'll hit you up on TS one of these days. See ya' on the battlefield.

#52 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:08 AM

View PostJoseph Djugashvilli, on 11 February 2015 - 12:38 AM, said:

Hey guys. You look like an interesting lot & I'm interested in joining you, but I've got one question: can you give an estimate of how many people you've got in the European time zone? I'm tired of dropping alone in pugs & cw but it looks like the majority of the player base is in NA. Wouldn't help that much being in a unit & being able to play when the other guys are at work / asleep.
I'm decent in this game but obviously, I'd like to up my game. I play both clams & IS so I guess I could drop with you no matter what faction you're playing at the time.
I'll hit you up on TS one of these days. See ya' on the battlefield.

Our Euro presence is currently a little sparse. However we would be happy to see that changed and have been working towards a stronger presence. Your best bet would be to check us out by joining the same faction we are for a week, and drop during your favorite drop times...that way you can see for yourself if there are enough folks on to keep you interested.

#53 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:32 AM

View PostHBizzle, on 10 February 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

half-wits describes our entire leadership.

I would write you something honest but I would end up punished from several sides. Until anything changes all I can say is "ggwp" :huh:
It makes me sad...

EDIT: Regarding EU presence, I never struggled with finding people to play with on MS TS. They often have at least one group online so it isn't a big problem by itself. Compared to their NA presence it is noticeably worse but still quite good in general. For some reason europeans don't play CW at all.

Edited by Mordin Ashe, 11 February 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#54 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

I joined MS about a week ago and it has been a nonstop thrill ride. I recommend all competitively minded pilots to give MS a shot. MS is also willing to help out new pilots that want to learn how to succeed at Community Warfare.

#55 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

I have played with other units before MS and I will say that between the leadership, the relaxed atmosphere and how competent the majority of players are its a great place to be!

4 weeks here and I'm happy as a bear with a bunch of salmon....

:D

#56 Bitey

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Tired of working long hours?

Tired of losing planets?

Tired of low pay with low benefits?

Are you feeling cramped in a Kuritan "Warrior Home"?
Aimless in a Davion castle?
Exhausted from Liao melon fields?'
Bored in a Steiner banker union?
Defeated in the FRR?
Annoyed with clan regulatory honor codes?

Posted Image

If you said yes to any of these questions, then I offer you a simple program that could change your life. Hi I'm Rookie Pilot Callsign "Bitey" 3 weeks ago after becoming a mechwarrior I used to be just like you. Life was a struggle, contracts were a mess, and there was never enough money to pay the bills. That is untill one life changing day of opportunity!

(Please click Play here on side one of Ultra Future 80s tech holotape deck if you want to know more. Enjoy classy tunes while you contiune with your application. **READ with infomerical voices)

Enter the MercStar alliance, a team of dedicated individuals here to help you succeed in becoming the best pilots in the galaxy. With a paygrade backed by over 40 planets and contracts to every faction whats not to love?

Free interstellar travel passports to all major factions with adaptable hours. With Mercstar you'll be headed for fame in no time! Whats better is that MercStar employees choose their schedule and take the jobs they enjoy. Follow the structure or make your own!

With our own teachers, coaches and engineers you'll be ready for success in no time. Study from the best and learn from a unit who's Triple P principal of progress, profit, and prosperity will guide you to greatness.

If you contact now you may even qualify for sign on bonuses including free skills evaluation, sign on bonuses, the MercStar Medical benefits, retirement estate planning and more!

If you're interested HyperPulse operators are standing by.

Imported promotional tape from the Liao bureau of MercStar relations, recruitment, and success. Recently created for MercStar informational release.

Recently found promotional video which was ordered to be turned into this location for processing and proper review.

#57 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

Good people, good games, good times.

#58 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts