The Mercstar Alliance [-Ms-] - Recruiting New And Veteran Pilots For Cw Now!

221 replies to this topic

#81 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:24 AM

View PostEspoir, on 26 February 2015 - 07:48 PM, said:

I am interested in joining. I am looking for a very active unit that takes part in both CW and league matches. I bring an element of extreme randomness (not contradictary to any call that is made, or to put a game in jeapordy) to help some people think outside of the typical meta box for strategies to win in specific games, lineups, drops, and the like, as I also do the same for building mechs. I'm a fun guy to have on the team, and I'd be willing to work to meet any prerequisites your unit has.

Hey Espoir, come by our TS and chat w/ any MS officer. www.mercstar.net for more info. We would love to have you on our team. o7

#82 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to mention that this week is MS awareness week.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/

Donate some money for a good cause!

#83 Rathgore

Rookie

• The Spear
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLincoln City Oregon

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Well I would love to join a group of people who generally just play this game for fun and not always making a competition out of it. I understand that competition is a main part of this game but some people tend to take it way to far. I do own both clan and IS mechs. I just really want to learn to play better and i though that you guys would be the best to help since i get wrecked by you guys every time lol. I will be jumping on and off of your guys TS my name is Rathgore if you guys think i might have what it takes to be apart of your group then you will see me on there for sure.

#84 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

View PostRathgore, on 04 March 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

Well I would love to join a group of people who generally just play this game for fun and not always making a competition out of it. I understand that competition is a main part of this game but some people tend to take it way to far. I do own both clan and IS mechs. I just really want to learn to play better and i though that you guys would be the best to help since i get wrecked by you guys every time lol. I will be jumping on and off of your guys TS my name is Rathgore if you guys think i might have what it takes to be apart of your group then you will see me on there for sure.

Hey Rathgore we are recruiting pilots of all skill level and Im sure we can help you. Hit me up on TS or any MS officer. Thanks.

#85 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

To the top because everything is our fault! :3

#86 C H A R L E M A G N E

Rookie

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

I was wondering if someone could give me a name to talk to about MS

#87 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

you can friend me to talk about MS

#88 Skamay

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland, Australia

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:28 AM

On the Aussie shrimp barby thing. We actually call them prawns but the ad was to be shown in the states so paul hogen said shrimp. We cringe every time.

#89 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:06 AM

going to give this another bump, we could also use some more EU-timezone players, we gained a few over the weeks but people cant be online all the time so a few more couldn't hurt :P

#90 Runsaber

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:55 AM

Hi all! Long time Mechwarrior, started with #2, new to MWO. I've run into some of ya'll in PUG games and noticed a sense of tactics at play, which is refreshing.

I am interested in joining up if you don't mind a newer player. Main downside is my only 2 owned mechs atm are 2 TBRs.

Anyhow, I should be on tomorrow and would like to help out with the event if you would have me. Currently aligned with clans.

Happy hunting!

#91 Stefos

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

Untrustful hord of honorless liars.

tonight I got gb by the full -MS- team after a proof appointment with one member on way to location, without even one weapon use from my mech.

Blame and shame on you!

Edited by Stefos, 25 April 2015 - 05:29 PM.

#92 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

Runsaber - if you haven't received a reply yet, come to www.mercstar.net, click on the teamspeak link and look for anyone with an Officer tag. They'd be happy to speak to you about joining up. Alternatively, friend me in game if you see me online and I'll give you the scoop.

#93 pato pelele

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

hello ive been playing CW for kurita but thinking about becoming a merc after the reset this week, ive played against u guys several times and u seem like one of the most active CW merc units so i would like to join if posible (im currently in kurita, so i guess it would be after reset)

i dont speak much in TS hope thats not a problem, have no problem listening to orders.

#94 MetalGhost

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

I've been in the game for about two months now, I still see myself as a new player even though I'm a founder back when it first started. Real life kept me from playing. At the moment I'm with SWOL, great group to play with but I'm looking for more of a competitve unit, and I'm willing to do faction switches like a merc corp does seems like an interesting way to play the game. I do have some IS mechs but much more clan mechs.

If Mercstar is still recruiting I would love to sit down with someone and learn more. I did register on the website but havent put in an application yet.

#95 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

Pato, see my response to Runsaber above. Drop in on our TS and say hi to an officer or myself. We'd be glad to show you around.

#96 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:03 AM

I'm looking for a group that simply has more active members, likes CW and knows not to constantly hate about LRM users while running off from your teammates ecm bubble <_<

was part of Isen for a year, then member of a smaller FRR group
been playing MWO since closed Beta
european player, working in 3 shifts
so kinda time to drop in all TZ B)

#97 Krellshand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

Is it possible that your website does not work properly? i registered 2 times because I wanted to apply / join your unit, and I did not get any email to verify my account.
And you teamspeak seemed awfully empty the last time I checked, are you using another server for the last days?

#98 NoSkillRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:09 AM

View PostKrellshand, on 29 April 2015 - 10:05 AM, said:

Is it possible that your website does not work properly? i registered 2 times because I wanted to apply / join your unit, and I did not get any email to verify my account.
And you teamspeak seemed awfully empty the last time I checked, are you using another server for the last days?

Try
mercstar.ts.nfoservers.com

#99 Araya Talon

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:17 PM

Us winning Shouldn't piss you off, but drive you to be better. As for how MS treats new players, I've only been with MS for a short time but I have always been treated with respect. MS has a great team filled with not only great players but also great people. No need to be salty Arkhangel, you can face us again soon enough.

#100 Xenosphobatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:43 AM

Hello!

Edited by Xenosphobatic, 01 May 2015 - 07:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users