How Many Players Per Faction Are Actually Doing Cw?

28 replies to this topic

#21 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

View PostDarthRevis, on 13 January 2015 - 08:48 AM, said:

I have yet to see anywhere that says there is a limit in the queue....please show me a reference.

Also i was stating HOW MANY WERE PLAYING CW IN OUR TS3 server....has NOTHING to do with PGI's BS queue numbers. If you had some reading comprehension you would have understood that. Nothing i stated was an ASSUMPTION if you even know what that means. I was giving you ACTUAL NUMBERS like how many player we had participating in CW in our TS and how long i wait for matches.

And just because i dont wait long has nothing to do with how many are in the queue you obviously dont understand the MM so we will end this convo here.

Reading comprehension is a blessing i guess...

So in other words you are simply in love with roadbeer and agree blindly with whatever he says without bothering to read, then make a fool out of yourself by trying to cover it up and offer anecdotal evidence as a fact to a statement made by someone else that you really haven't a clue too as you never actually read what they said... okies troll-baby.

You said you had a 112 people in TS, so according to you and roadbeer that means PGI CW is filled to capacity and the player population must be huge because you and roadbeer both claim the marik/dav boarder always has at least 720 players on the two worlds.

I simply called BS on that. You tried to double down and failed again with your 112 people on TS means CW is full statement.

No one outside of PGI has any solid information on player population or CW participation, so stop talking out of your brown mouth claiming you and roadbeer know the real numbers.

As for the Queue having a limit, that was roadbeers claim, not mine.

#22 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

The numbers would increase tons if u had the chance to queu for "ALL BATTLES: DEFENSE (or attack)", so the MM would find u a fast battle instead of keep u waiting for 15-30 mins. Its simply boring without that chance.

My idea is pretty much the same we have now for random, and i think we have to admit that, with its flaws, the system works.

#23 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 January 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

As for the Queue having a limit, that was roadbeers claim, not mine.

I said the Zone Queues have a limit, not the Ghost Queue.

As for the rest, you're a moron.

#24 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 13 January 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

It's scary how often I'm having to agree with you these days.

#25 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:56 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 13 January 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

Yes, but you don't know that all the zones are being fought over at once. You said you had full capacity on planets, but how could you possibly have known that?

(but now since Feb.3 patch we can actually see the zones in progress and the numbers above 60. It'd probably be easy to get an estimate now, and I might work on that at some point)

#26 ironcloud

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:35 PM

Can we get a tool that gives readers the player count by faction and unit assignment ?

This may help the undecided to switch to one or another faction in order to keep it balanced.

#27 M0rdresh

• PipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

Jeez talk about necroposting, here I was reading the OP before realizing I'm reading a year old information.

#28 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:39 PM

View Postironcloud, on 19 December 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

Can we get a tool that gives readers the player count by faction and unit assignment ?

This may help the undecided to switch to one or another faction in order to keep it balanced.

To try to be constructive and helpful... check out the Tukayid 2 stats page, which lists most of the current units and there size (# of members). Remember though that mercenary units can, and frequently do switch factions!

#29 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:31 AM

Seems like currently though the pop counts have been the same as Tukayyid before and after the event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users