#21 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

View PostTerciel1976, on 02 January 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

I think you're thinking of the TDR-9SE. The 9S is the ERPPC beast still.

F*ck. I don't have the 9SE and have the 9S but I guess I was sleep deprived as usual and read the wrong thing on the spreadsheet because I do not have 1 hour for my mouse hovering to work.

And to think PGI was getting smart about the thunderbolt and switched it to a less popular weapon...

#22 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:29 AM

View PostCody Furlong, on 31 December 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

I am thinking of trying a foiur ERPPC build on my Warhawk, though should i just cram in as many extra DHS as I can, or would I want to take a hit to cooling for a Targeting Comp?

You will want all the DHS you can fit over the Targeting Comp. I run 4 ERPPC on my Warhawk but when I get to a hot map those DHS help even though it is still a losing battle. When you get a cool battle with them you feel like you can sustain a solid volley of shots though because of the DHS. I also suggest you have your weapons group setup as 2 ERPPC for each weapon group 1 and 2 and set both weapon groups to chain fire. That way you can fire 4 shots rapidly, 2 at the same time, or just 1 shot.

This mech build alone helps teach and works on building your ability on heat management. So good luck and have fun.

#23 ZeroX908

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 31 December 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

Better trying a 2 ERPPC + Guass build, it will survive the heat curve much better and provide some better damage and pinpoint output.

Had a pretty good run with the 2 cerppc + gauss, 6 kills, over 700 damage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users