#41 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:24 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 04 January 2015 - 04:12 AM, said:

double talk and Davion propaganda.

This myth of a Poor, peace loving , non-aggressive, 'we are only defending our border" stereotype that you attempt to paint the Davion faction as, is just as much a lie as all the rest of your units trolling posts that are found everywhere on everyone's boards.

-MS-, First Steiner, then CGB, then Davion, then CGB again, now back to Steiner. They were never FRR aligned.

CI was once FRR for a week, they served their contract with the FRR with great honor and were always willing to take direction from the FRR Riksdag and Kungsarme' during their time with us, I strongly doubt your accusations that they are a renegade outfit.

The "Lord's" you speak of are not the full group that started CW as CJF, the bad apples left that Unit, The fact that CJF had only one planet to attack that Steiner never really defended, mostly just pugs did the defending with an occasional unit from another faction.
Steiner also tended to never attack CJF worlds either. Can hardly blame a unit of their caliber for changing to a Faction with so many wonderful avenues of attack open to them, rather than to be stuck in a corner farming pugs who often disco at the sight of even 4 lords lol.

Your trying to cast blame and Shame on Marik, Liao and Kurita for them fighting to save or take back their worlds your faction has spent the entirety of CW gobbling up!
Your attempts to blame everyone else for Davion's actions or lack of actions as well as these stolen valor claims about the clan wars is even worse.

#42 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

I can tell you first hand that the Warpigs were on the Kurita border yesterday fighting the clans. We participated in 4 drops and won 3 of them. We kept it going until we noticed Liao and Mariik on our planets, so we did what we had to do and went back down to FS space and defended our territory.

In all seriousness though, I though IS factions not on clan borders couldn't attack clan planets, only defend. Am I wrong?

#43 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

View PostAbivard, on 04 January 2015 - 03:24 PM, said:

This myth of a Poor, peace loving , non-aggressive, 'we are only defending our border" stereotype that you attempt to paint the Davion faction as, is just as much a lie as all the rest of your units trolling posts that are found everywhere on everyone's boards.

-MS-, First Steiner, then CGB, then Davion, then CGB again, now back to Steiner. They were never FRR aligned.

CI was once FRR for a week, they served their contract with the FRR with great honor and were always willing to take direction from the FRR Riksdag and Kungsarme' during their time with us, I strongly doubt your accusations that they are a renegade outfit.

The "Lord's" you speak of are not the full group that started CW as CJF, the bad apples left that Unit, The fact that CJF had only one planet to attack that Steiner never really defended, mostly just pugs did the defending with an occasional unit from another faction.
Steiner also tended to never attack CJF worlds either. Can hardly blame a unit of their caliber for changing to a Faction with so many wonderful avenues of attack open to them, rather than to be stuck in a corner farming pugs who often disco at the sight of even 4 lords lol.

Your trying to cast blame and Shame on Marik, Liao and Kurita for them fighting to save or take back their worlds your faction has spent the entirety of CW gobbling up!
Your attempts to blame everyone else for Davion's actions or lack of actions as well as these stolen valor claims about the clan wars is even worse.

What are you talking about? MS is with Steiner, when did I say they were with the FRR? Could you try to actually the read the posts before responding to them? Or do you just skip the reading part, make up what you think the post was, and respond to your own hallucination?

MS is with Steiner, and you were saying that Steiner was helping the clans, when in fact, only MS and CI were. Just like how I don't color the FRR based on your actions, don't color the entirety of Steiner, based on the actions of mercs contracted with them for the week. Not even full time Steiner players.

Also, I've dropped on the Steiner front, and I've seen the 12th Dongeal Guard, and the 228th defending those worlds. Do you remember Persistence? No other world in the IS was defended against the clans as ferociously as Persistence, and that was on the Steiner front. You know, the one you never go to, and keep thinking that only pugs defend.

The same argument you're trying to use against Davion is the one being used against the rest of the Inner Sphere. We're all chipping in to defend against the clans whenever possible, and when we get attacked, we have to move back to defend our borders.

Get everyone to stop attacking each other, and see what happens. Until then, we (The Inner Sphere) see no benefit to stopping, and a lot of risk, instead.

Also, the "bad apples" you're talking about in regards to the Lords formed the Emperors unit, and I'm not really sure where you were going with that section of your tirade.

Now, last and most important:

I'm not painting Davion as the peace loving faction only defending it's planets. We're being attacked, and we're attacking as well. So please, put a sock in it when it comes to attacking us. Literally the only two reasons you're attacking is because you want us all to defend the FRR, and Davion is growing.

What's really annoying is that you make our growth seem like we're the only ones attacking the other factions, and are not being attacked. Again: we're (the Inner Sphere) all attacking each other, stop lying and making it seem like we're (Davion) the only ones attacking.

Honestly, why should we defend the FRR? I'm one of the top proponents for defending the FRR, and have on multiple occasions posted in this forum about strategies to help defend it, and have organized cross-unit drops, and pug drops defending the FRR, and I'm asking you: Why should we defend the FRR? So you guys don't fall? How's that going to benefit my faction? Why should we use our resources to slow down your downfall, instead of expand our empires? Our forces (at least Marik, and Davion), can match the clans in a straight up fight, and probably overwhelm them. Why use them to defend you, instead of to improve our position?

I know the answers to these questions myself, which is why I am trying to get people to defend the FRR, and the northern factions, but try and answer those questions for me honestly. Give us an honest answer.

View PostRjBass3, on 04 January 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

In all seriousness though, I though IS factions not on clan borders couldn't attack clan planets, only defend. Am I wrong?

You are correct. We can't attack clan worlds. We need the northern three factions to do that, so we can defend their worlds. Instead of having their defense queues filled up to the point where we can't defend. When we can't defend there because it takes over half an hour to find a match. We go to queue up elsewhere.

#44 Ductus Hase

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

At the start of CW I defended FRR Planets against the Clans - meanwhile we were losing planets to FRR and they bragged about it.

Don´t help FRR or Kurita my FedCom brothers and sisters - they got Marik and Liao for that - whenever you do help them, we are freeing up their strength to attack our borders.

Abivard claimed that steiner is attacking Liao instead of fighting CJF... let the worth of his "arguments" be shown by that.

#45 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

I think the FRR is the only faction that demands everyone else fight it's battles and defend it. If I wanted to fight for the FRR I would have joined them. If they get eliminated or (if it is even possible) more marginalized, I wouldn't even notice. Rather than berate everyone you guys should be active in the New Player section and try to gain some converts by being really friendly and helpful.

#46 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sounds oddly counter to the lore of the space vikings bent on independence.

#47 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

We (the Warpigs) are a Davion affiliated mercenary unit. We would much rather help Steiner on their clan border when possible, however yesterday when on the Kurita border, Steiner and FRR had nothing else going on that we could get into in a relatively short time. So Kurita it was, even though I despise Kurita more than any other faction. We had a large 8 to 10 man group up there against the clans, and I am happy to say that the 2 pugs we picked up for each match were actually Kurita. Almost made me feel as though they actually cared enough to fight. Almost.

#48 The Hospitable Bel-Shamharoth

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

what about people who haven't got borders with clanners?

#49 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 04 January 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

Get everyone to stop attacking each other, and see what happens. Until then, we (The Inner Sphere) see no benefit to stopping, and a lot of risk, instead.

Why would I ever allow you freeborns to stop fighting among yourselves, when it is better to encourage it?

#50 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

View PostDavers, on 04 January 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

I think the FRR is the only faction that demands everyone else fight it's battles and defend it. If I wanted to fight for the FRR I would have joined them. If they get eliminated or (if it is even possible) more marginalized, I wouldn't even notice. Rather than berate everyone you guys should be active in the New Player section and try to gain some converts by being really friendly and helpful.

You think wrong, No one in the FRR is asking anyone to fight our fights and that little fact has some of you marik and davion white knights having conniptions.

The FRR tells it's people to attack and focus on clans and to ignore the IS, guess being ignored is a little to much for some folks in factions that don't even border the FRR. But they seem to use the FRR as an excuse to attack Kurita and Steiner when all three of the IS clan border factions are fighting the clans.

Spin , spin , spin away, you have no real clue as to what goes on in the IS vs Clan wars, so stop being jelly mm'kay.

#51 Shredhead

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationLeipzig, Germany

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:02 AM

View PostDuctus Hase, on 04 January 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

At the start of CW I defended FRR Planets against the Clans - meanwhile we were losing planets to FRR and they bragged about it.

Don´t help FRR or Kurita my FedCom brothers and sisters - they got Marik and Liao for that - whenever you do help them, we are freeing up their strength to attack our borders.

Abivard claimed that steiner is attacking Liao instead of fighting CJF... let the worth of his "arguments" be shown by that.

Funny, because we were exclusively attacking clans the last days. Guess what you guys did, huh? Honorable ghost drops to take yet another planet. Greedy Ferenghis...

#52 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:04 AM

View PostAbivard, on 04 January 2015 - 11:53 PM, said:

You think wrong, No one in the FRR is asking anyone to fight our fights

I'll just leave this here...

View Postluxebo, on 28 December 2014 - 07:31 PM, said:

I will not stand for anymore of this 80-100% losing rate on every side of the Inner Sphere fighting these Clanners. I know some Marik and Liao people will say "Hey what is this Posh Clan stuff?" but without your troop's help we will die just as the lore says if not worse.

Edited by Roadbeer, 05 January 2015 - 12:05 AM.

#53 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:10 AM

View PostAbivard, on 04 January 2015 - 11:53 PM, said:

You think wrong, No one in the FRR is asking anyone to fight our fights and that little fact has some of you marik and davion white knights having conniptions.

The FRR tells it's people to attack and focus on clans and to ignore the IS, guess being ignored is a little to much for some folks in factions that don't even border the FRR. But they seem to use the FRR as an excuse to attack Kurita and Steiner when all three of the IS clan border factions are fighting the clans.

Spin , spin , spin away, you have no real clue as to what goes on in the IS vs Clan wars, so stop being jelly mm'kay.

You really don't read the posts you reply to, do you?

First off, no one used the FRR as an excuse to attack the other factions. In fact, so far everyone has used the other factions as an excuse for why they're not defending the FRR all the time.

In addition, last time I checked, most of us have been fighting the clans and defending Steiner/Kurita/FRR from them. We know what goes on in the clan vs. IS matches. I was there on persistence for the last 5 hours when we held it from CJF. Including several drops where lords were present, fighting a 12 man of Mercstar Alliance players. In addition to facing off against Emperors and other units. No, we have a good idea of what goes on in there. Get off your high horse.

View PostShredhead, on 05 January 2015 - 12:02 AM, said:

Funny, because we were exclusively attacking clans the last days. Guess what you guys did, huh? Honorable ghost drops to take yet another planet. Greedy Ferenghis...

You might wanna check the CW timelapse. The last 2 days the FRR actually took a planet from Steiner, and since the first 5 days of CW, Steiner hasn't taken a planet from the FRR. So unless Steiner took a planet from you tonight, twice, they never took one from you before for them to take "yet another planet".

http://i.imgur.com/FMpAing.gif

View PostRoadbeer, on 05 January 2015 - 12:04 AM, said:

Should've used Abivard's own posts where tells us that we should have all been FRR pilots to fight the clans.

#54 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:13 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 05 January 2015 - 12:10 AM, said:

Should've used Abivard's own posts where tells us that we should have all been FRR pilots to fight the clans.

Didn't feel like digging that deep as my give-o-**** meter was just high enough to dig up that one quote from someone who I'm sure speaks more for the FRR than Abivard does.

#55 Shredhead

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:17 AM

The last time FRR took a Steiner planet was five days ago (day 20 on time lapse). That was New Years Eve if I recall correctly, where it must have been like 12 bored pugs with no family or friends to party with.

#56 Tekadept

• Knight Errant
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

You people do realise,that for years it has been said in defence of the number of players that "oh the vast majority don't login to the forums" yet people now want to try and organise a ceasefires etc on the forums, and then get cranky when that doesnt get honored etc, because as has been stated over and over that those that read the forums are such a minority of the playerbase?

Until CW allows for an in game cease fire function people should really stop trying to hard.

#57 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

View PostShredhead, on 05 January 2015 - 12:17 AM, said:

The last time FRR took a Steiner planet was five days ago (day 20 on time lapse). That was New Years Eve if I recall correctly, where it must have been like 12 bored pugs with no family or friends to party with.

Day 21 actually. Double check the time lapse.

View PostTekadept, on 05 January 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:

You people do realise,that for years it has been said in defence of the number of players that "oh the vast majority don't login to the forums" yet people now want to try and organise a ceasefires etc on the forums, and then get cranky when that doesnt get honored etc, because as has been stated over and over that those that read the forums are such a minority of the playerbase?

Until CW allows for an in game cease fire function people should really stop trying to hard.

Cease fires are easy to organize actually. Unit commands for all factions communicate with one another. Davion has the AFFS command, which consists of all the big units and their smaller members units. When command issues an order, the massive majority of Davion CW players follow it. Same with the other factions. A cease fire is very easy to organize: Command of Faction A contacts command of faction B, and discuss a cease-fire.

What OP was trying to do is get people to contact their COs, and their faction's respective command officers, asking if organizing cease-fires can be done, and be beneficial. Remember, the factions down south are the ones getting shafted here. Since we don't get any planets to put our unit tags on.

Also, for the record, no one is talking about a cease-fire being breached.

#58 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

View PostTekadept, on 05 January 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:

You do realize that most of this (in my experience) has been conducted via PMs and TeamSpeak and has worked well in most cases.

Marik has a pretty good line of communication with its Merc units, as well as diplomatic missions to most of the Great Houses.

If people aren't getting the memos, then they have chosen to remove themselves from the C&C of the Houses they represent.

#59 Shredhead

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 05 January 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

Day 21 actually. Double check the time lapse.

You're right. As far as I'm concerned, Steiner can have their planets back on that border. This way MS can get all their challenging ghost drops, while we concentrate on destroying the clammers.

#60 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:53 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 05 January 2015 - 12:04 AM, said:

You quote an underage solo pugger who hasn't a clue what is going on as your basis for claiming the FRR as a whole has been begging you to fight our battles?

OMG that is the funniest thing I have heard out of you so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users