What Is Kurita's Official Position On Alliances And Enemies?

17 replies to this topic

#1 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

To House Kurita Commanders:

QQ Mercs and a number of other active merc units are at the point of moving to FRR and we are looking to create an organized push back on the Clans, mostly CGB, since they have been the elephant in the room for Houses FRR and Kurita and to a lesser degree Clan Wolf.

I would like to suggest uniting the 3 Clan-fronted IS Houses against the Clans and even though QQ Mercs are not a perm contract FRR team, we are working closely with loyal FRR units and there is a strong drive to work with Kurita and Steiner to focus on a push back against CGB and Clan Wolf. At this time, CSJ doesn't have the huge numbers to be TOO concerned about things, so Kurita should be able to deploy just enough resources to hold CSJ front planets to under 50% attacker wins, while FRR helps Kurita hold the CGB front where needed.

After reading some of the Kurita forums, it seems there are differing opinions on what front to push into and FRR was suggested as an option. We hope your House can see that fighting FRR will spread both Kurita and FRR resources too thinly to do much about CGB, as they easily gain ground into both of our territories. Instead of abandoning that front, both of our Houses need to push back into them and split CGB's focus instead.

I see ComStar Irregulars [CI] has been pushing into Kurita territory and they are clearly a threat to you. I do believe they have another week under CGB contract, but have been hitting FRR space today instead of Kurita to pre-emptively hit FRR before amassing forces. They may turn their attention to Kurita again as FRR starts to push back.

In short... the enemy of FRR's enemy is their friend. FRR sees a ceasefire + coordination pact with Kurita as mutually beneficial. I hope you do, too.

Kindly consider this and reach out to FRR leadership, as well as myself, who are actively coordinating orders with other FRR contracted merc units.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Karpundir
Co-Founder, Lead CW Diplomat
[QQ] RageQuit Mercenary Corporation

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

The organized Kurita units all recognize a ceasefire with the FRR currently. We both have far too many enemies and fronts to waste manpower fighting each other, as a client state released from Combine territory (and the ronin war) the lore doesn't really support much to the idea of the FRR and Kurita fighting either.

If you'd like to contact or organize anything with us, I'd highly recommend contacting unit leaders and/or visiting our teamspeak at house-kurita.enjinvoice.com. DCMS high command is made of several unit leaders, I would try privately contacting Lord Ikka as well.

EDIT: here is a link to Ikka's profile, I believe he usually schedules the high command meetings and is as good a person as any to contact for something like this http://mwomercs.com/...2833-lord-ikka/

Edited by Socop, 01 January 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#3 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Thank you, Socop. I wasn't sure where to begin, so I posted here.

I will reach out to Ikka and hope he can pass on the info to the other unit leaders.

#4 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:53 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 01 January 2015 - 03:41 PM, said:

Thank you, Socop. I wasn't sure where to begin, so I posted here.

I will reach out to Ikka and hope he can pass on the info to the other unit leaders.

No problem, hope you're able to get in contact with who you need to talk to!

#5 Rihko

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

Hello, QQ, it is good to see you on the House side again and I am sure FRR is happy to have you back.

While I would love to drop beside your unit and learn more effective ways to fight against Clan mechs, we spent the last couple of weeks focusing on the Clan boarder and giving Davion free reign to gnaw away at our southern planets. I feel our first priority should be to hold Davion in place and retake our worlds there, and then focus on the Clans once that side has become stable.

#6 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image

I think i look good in blue :) .

#7 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

You will get an answer from one of the official Unitleaders soon. Atm we are discussing it.
As I can only speak for the 11th Vega we would appreciate the fight against the clans knowing that Davion will take profit from that. But I like the idea of an united IS so I think we will join you.

Edited by Reitmeier, 02 January 2015 - 10:49 AM.

#8 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Most House Kurita units have focused their efforts largely on the clan front for now. We've taken planets from both CGB and CSJ tonight.

#9 Onai Tekimata

• PipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:36 AM

On the behalve of my unit I can say that we will continue to fight against the clan agression at our borders, but will defend our territories if challanged.

#10 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:55 AM

View PostOnai Tekimata, on 06 January 2015 - 02:36 AM, said:

On the behalve of my unit I can say that we will continue to fight against the clan agression at our borders, but will defend our territories if challanged.

Agreed!

#11 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

#12 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

So the Ghost Bears are little Tea Pots, short and stout?

#13 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 07 January 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

So the Ghost Bears are little Tea Pots, short and stout?

Close but no cigar. We are not Ghost bear, but just Ghosts. ;)

Posted Image

How do you like your tea, stirred but not shaken?

Edited by Noesis, 07 January 2015 - 11:57 AM.

#14 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Reporting on behalf of the six-man oceanic unit I'm in, the 'Reaper's Wraith':

We are contracted with Kurita for the next five days. For the most part, we've been stuck on the sidelines of the warfront (As in, forced out of invasion action due to ghost drops and the recent insurgent activity) and are unsure on our next move. On a happier note, I do recognize and respect an offered ceasefire/coordination pact when I see one. Should the unit be willing, we'll follow through on the pact. However, while we're in Kurita's employ, we will also exercise the right to defend Kuritan worlds if challenged.

Cheers.

Edited by starwolf1991, 07 January 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#15 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

Please stop spamming our forums or we will be forced to report you. You've already gotten complaints from other factions, you don't need to make more enemies.

#16 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:52 PM

View Postpwnface, on 16 January 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

Please stop spamming our forums or we will be forced to report you. You've already gotten complaints from other factions, you don't need to make more enemies.

Report him? Imma bout to stuff this kid into a locker lol

#17 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

Spamming is the process of posting the same topic material as a duplication in numerous places.

This is simply a player of this community applying their own contribution to the dialouge of the events associated with Kurita's enemies. I'm sorry if the artistic interpretations seem apparently to lose any meaning for you.

#18 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:42 AM

It's not my style but it's a catchy tune.

-k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users