To All Liao Units

26 replies to this topic

#21 trashcanman

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

View PostBlackhawkSC, on 04 January 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

If mercs reall are mercs, they would be incentivized by higher LP and Cbills.

"Mercs" aren't looking for money or LP for the most part, they're looking for fame and getting their planet count up. Liao is NOT the faction for that, so the best merc units are not going to stick with us.

#22 DEFENSE TURRET 56

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

View PostGrynos, on 03 January 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

Ok Mr. I should be shot. Where are your swarms of Gatekeepers at? Have they had any sway in the past week? All these players you have yet at prime time before ceasefire very few to be found. Can you explain why? Why don't the gatekeepers have any planets with names on them??? When you can let me know because then Liao might have a chance, until then worry about your own unit.

Well why do you think we started.. I hope for your sake we can do what you wont, defend whats left after you lay down and die like the honorless fleshbags you are

#23 Vas79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 826 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

We're here for another 4 days and we're thinking of extending so we can keep fighting the Davions. I'm actively working my own player base to get maximum participation during peak CW hours.

#24 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

The recent shift in big merc units was not random. Certain groups like to fight certain other groups. There are epeens involved and they must be measured and shaken at each other. Very Important Epeens. Giving Liao the ability to attack and take worlds on any clan border would be a huge draw for them. Money isn't.

#25 shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 491 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

hell honestly if there were no davion planet needing defense I'd be be on the clan border the entire time. Defense pays more than offense, and I don't honestly care who I have to fight.

Pugs cannot be controlled and while I do love fighting Marik (great matches BWC and Seraphim) We do need to turn our attention to the clans.Sadly this will not happen, because people/units in all the factions will do as they like and things will continue as they have.

#26 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 03 January 2015 - 11:52 PM, said:

...End of the day I think Liao and possibly CSJ (who's in a similar situation) need a unique solution...

Maybe they should implement some sort of rolling map option. Stop defending and only attack. Physically move Liao space until they get closer to the center of the map and are pordered by 4 factions.

#27 cranect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 460 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

That would be quite a sight there lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users