22 replies to this topic

#1 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

PGI has taken our Wolf attack/defend option away from us, and Jade Falcon has been barely putting up a fight.

The Rasalhague Republic is distracted by border skirmishes with Wolf and Ghost Bear. The time is now to take Karbala away from Rasalhague, and secure our push towards Tukayyid, which is only 2 planets away.

Karbala should be your primary attack option today as we march to take Tukayyid this week.

Secondary attacks should be carried out on Butler in Jade Falcon space.

The Mercstar Alliance and Comstar Irregulars, two units with over 400+ combined Mechwarriors, will be commencing attacks on these targets throughout the day and ask for all Steiner Units and Pilots to join us in this effort.

Edited by HBizzle, 03 January 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#2 thelostson

• PipPipPip
  • First Leutnant
  • First Leutnant
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:21 AM

I will do some attack drops today.

The automated match-maker alert is broken and requests folks to defend Waldorff, where there are only 15 clanners and already more than 45 IS players queueing. Unfortunate as we could have taken a planet or 2 this morning. We need an in-game Steiner command message ...

Happy hunting

#3 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

Folks should refocus on Butler, and run up the score on it for tonight. We will then shift to Karbala at the end of the night.

#4 Ductus Hase

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

To my mind:

Butler (CJF) should be primary.
Marik took quite some territory in our south and should be secondary... there is heavy fighting between Davion and Marik again, that way we could support our allies.

I don´t know about the wolves.

FRR and Kurita are busy with the clans and should be tertiary at best.

But I am only part of a small unit and can´t tell you guys what to do... good to have that many organized warriors on our side!

I fought for Butler today - but have to grab some sleep now. Happy Killing - get those Planets for our beloved Archon!

Edited by Ductus Hase, 04 January 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#5 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostDuctus Hase, on 04 January 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

To my mind:

Butler (CJF) should be primary.
Marik took quite some territory in our south and should be secondary... there is heavy fighting between Davion and Marik again, that way we could support our allies.

I don´t know about the wolves.

FRR and Kurita are busy with the clans and should be tertiary at best.

But I am only part of a small unit and can´t tell you guys what to do... good to have that many organized warriors on our side!

I fought for Butler today - but have to grab some sleep now. Happy Killing - get those Planets for our beloved Archon!

There is a potential ceasefire being negotiated between the large Steiner and Marik units. All Steiner pilots are asked to cease any attacks into Marik space while negotiations are completed.

#6 Shredhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationLeipzig, Germany

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Cowards! Weakling Steiners are unable and unwilling to put up with Marik, instead try to attack the faction that suffered the most from the clan invasion and are just now starting to regain ground. I wonder how your Davion allies like your coward's stance towards Marik...

#7 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

View PostShredhead, on 04 January 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

Cowards! Weakling Steiners are unable and unwilling to put up with Marik, instead try to attack the faction that suffered the most from the clan invasion and are just now starting to regain ground. I wonder how your Davion allies like your coward's stance towards Marik...

look @ Nestor

#8 Herzog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

At first glance, I'd say this was a pretty good day.

#9 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

Except for Marik. That attack on Nestor will be a big problem when certain Mercenary units leave Steiner space. I wonder if the units that struck at Nestor realized this when they made this mistake.

#10 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 04 January 2015 - 09:18 PM, said:

Except for Marik. That attack on Nestor will be a big problem when certain Mercenary units leave Steiner space. I wonder if the units that struck at Nestor realized this when they made this mistake.

/whistles nonchalantly as he passes by, eyebrow raised.

#11 R3APR

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:41 AM

Yea, Kell Hounds might have kicked another hornet's nest, we don't mind taking another 5 planets in as many days. Lay off the Steiner / Marik border or we'll bring the hammer down again. 228 isn't there to save you....oh wait, they didn't.

#12 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:25 AM

Dude... this is why you can't keep nice things. ;)

#13 Maerawn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 114 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:30 AM

oh no the purple chickens got mad that the Lyran have actually focused on them... too bad you can only take planets when we werent looking... thanks for failing at keeping out planets... im sure we will be getting more back soon...

#14 Maerawn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 114 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:35 AM

you started this by taking Sevren... now face the humiliation of what happens when you mess with the Fed Com, with Clan Radioactive Pigeon on its heels we have turned our attentions to taking back what is ours and punishing those who take what didnt belong to them...

#15 Ben Delat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSiegerland

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:49 AM

Yeah, and the Clans only take planets that do belong to them.

Why don´t u forget the confusion and experiments of the first few days in CW and get over it?

we do at least try to fight the clans, why can´t u?

Steiner has effin Cease Fire with the Welps, where the FRR would have been a far better alternative.

#16 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

Don't you guys have big enough problems on your northern and western border than picking fights on your southern border? I mean really... we would be happy to have peace there instead of rolling you up like Davion on Liao.

Heck, till y'all started getting REALLY punchy we were pretty content it seemed. Heck I was happy fighting yellow goobers and occasionally defending steiner worlds from clans.

That kind of goodwill has sort of evaporated, but do you really wanna make it worse???

#17 StUffz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:57 AM

Wait a sec. Didn't Solaris Switch to FWL? :excl:

#18 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:23 AM

View PostStUffz, on 05 January 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

Wait a sec. Didn't Solaris Switch to FWL? :excl:

Why yes... yes it did.

You dont' suppose that was punitive for violating the cease fire, do you?

Edited by Kjudoon, 05 January 2015 - 06:24 AM.

#19 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 05 January 2015 - 06:23 AM, said:

Why yes... yes it did.

You dont' suppose that was punitive for violating the cease fire, do you?

As if the Lyran Commonwealth can control on Merc unit. It's not possible at all. How do you suggest stopping one Merc unit from going rogue and taking a planet.

Appears the northern Steiner border is sound they have been pushing back CJF... Also I believe it was Roadbeer who was asking for folks to stop playing defensive... I don't think that's quite how he meant it though lol.

Edit: 1234 posts haha

Edited by Saxie, 05 January 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#20 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:39 AM

Yes I agree Saxie, we have no tools available to control rogue elements. That said, the repercussions of the actions of a few "Barbary Pirates" is going to be devestating for factions if tools aren't created to rein them in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users