#1 Donas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 416 posts
  • Locationon yet another world looking for a Bar and Grill

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

Hello all,

I know, I know, a Davion in the Kurita forums.. Prepare for troll, except no.

I just wanted to take a quick sec to stop by and tip my hat to Night Scorn. You guys are ferocious. I've had the cockpit of my mech kicked in more than a few times by you guys (4 times per match, in some cases), and its been awesome.

As a Davion, currently I have two units that I run across frequently that I know its a 100% guarantee to be a tough tough fight. [NS] up here in the DC, and [BWC] down in Marik. And as salty as the lore-based hatred can get between Kurita and Davion, I just wanted to be sure to extend a sincere note of appreciation player-to-player. You folks are top-notch.

#2 Liam Avery

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Steiner Space. Fighting the Clans.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:05 AM

NS and 9SD are both challenging units running in Kurita space. I've had the pleasure of drop commanding against them multiple times - and while a majority of those were losses, I'm more than happy to give respect where respect is due.

#3 Bophades

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 53 posts
  • LocationAlshain Station, Snowbird Tavern. Draconis Combine

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

I can't speak for the rest of my fellow samurai of the 9th, or the staunch people in NS, but I am fairly sure that like me they appreciate the props, and respect. I am also pretty sure that that it flows both ways.

Respect is important, and I am glad that we have earned it in our enemy's eyes.

#4 Philadelphia Collins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 114 posts
  • LocationCookin some dirty burgers

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:15 PM

Appreciated and reciprocated from a drop commander in NS have had some great fights with you guys.

#5 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

Thanks guys, while we are kinda hard on Davions due to lore and well you guys are kinda massive (and we kinda hate on one of the Davion units) ... we do appreciate it. I know some of our guys troll a bit, believe it or not I do make a strong attempt to keep them under somewhat control too.

If you guys are ever interested in some Private drop competitive practice hit me or PWNface up.

#6 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

View PostDonas, on 05 January 2015 - 05:56 AM, said:

Hello all,

I know, I know, a Davion in the Kurita forums.. Prepare for troll, except no.

I just wanted to take a quick sec to stop by and tip my hat to Night Scorn. You guys are ferocious. I've had the cockpit of my mech kicked in more than a few times by you guys (4 times per match, in some cases), and its been awesome.

As a Davion, currently I have two units that I run across frequently that I know its a 100% guarantee to be a tough tough fight. [NS] up here in the DC, and [BWC] down in Marik. And as salty as the lore-based hatred can get between Kurita and Davion, I just wanted to be sure to extend a sincere note of appreciation player-to-player. You folks are top-notch.

It's good to know that, even though we fly different colors, we can come together and acknowledge the units that make fights more challenging.

It is always good to see Aces Wild when we drop. Everyone makes sure they are on point when we see those Aces Wild tags dominate the enemy drop.

Your unit has great pilots. It's good to see that they have class as well.

#7 JohnnyBlue07

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 66 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

Thank you Donas and Aces Wild. While we can't say we win against your team every time we face you, it's nice to be acknowledged for our skills. It's great to see some chivalry and sportsmanship from you guys.

See you in CW. o7

#8 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

View PostProphetic, on 05 January 2015 - 04:27 PM, said:

It is always good to see Aces Wild when we drop. Everyone makes sure they are on point when we see those Aces Wild tags dominate the enemy drop.

Your unit has great pilots. It's good to see that they have class as well.

I wouldn't say its always good to see AW.... but the rest is totally true. AW, ACES, RRB, and HHoD (just to name a few) have all given us some good fights.

#9 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

A thread like this is a tremendous compliment at a much needed time.

Massive thanks to both Donas and Liam. I'm also glad to see other people get to appreciate our NS brothers for the same reason I do. Couldn't ask for a better unit to cross-train with! :)

You both do your units great honor and we very much look forward to 1.) Kicking clans back with some assistance on defense 2.) Getting back to the Davion border for more epic battles!! Just too much fun!

We absolutely should take some time some week to mash some of our new recruits together in some private lobby training. Can't imagine a more fun way to do some cadet training than to put Davions vs. Kurita in one lobby!

Keep up the good fight!

#10 SnkOnDesNutz

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 22 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationmichigan usa

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

yeah we have definetly run into aces wild alot. thanks man! god knows we stay up late and all try hard haha.

#11 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:06 AM

Just stopping by to add to the NS salute thread here. Thanks for the great brawl tonight shortly before ceasefire on the Steiner world you helped defend. It was good times from the light rush at the start of the match to the dirty brawl at the end. I salute you in a fine victory over the Mercstar Alliance. I can only hope that more players bring your enthusiasm to the game and that Kurita gets some folks to support your cause. Of course I was not surprised it was a good game...anytime I get to face Night Scorn it's generally been a fun fight.

Thanks again and keep it up. 07

~Ax

#12 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:11 AM

lol, we are starting to feel a bit lonely on the Kuritian front....haha.

**Queue Draconis Combine reinforcments Here**

Edited by SteelWarrior, 15 January 2015 - 01:16 AM.

#13 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:38 AM

Every clanner is happy to fight another 12man at the kuritafront and not allways only a wild bunch of IS Pugs^^

#14 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:34 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 January 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

Just stopping by to add to the NS salute thread here. Thanks for the great brawl tonight shortly before ceasefire on the Steiner world you helped defend. It was good times from the light rush at the start of the match to the dirty brawl at the end. I salute you in a fine victory over the Mercstar Alliance. I can only hope that more players bring your enthusiasm to the game and that Kurita gets some folks to support your cause. Of course I was not surprised it was a good game...anytime I get to face Night Scorn it's generally been a fun fight.

Thanks again and keep it up. 07

~Ax

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge our great match and much fun CW can be.

Those brawls were a blast and kept everyone on their toes.

It's always a pleasure to face Mercstar Alliance and their talented mechwarriors.
We make sure to bring our "A" game when we see those MS tags dropping :)

#15 Vapor NINE

• PipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

I to want to say that the fellas at NS are fun to play against and we have had some really gg's against each other. Always a pleasure NS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users