Salute From Csj (~Sa~)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Sprouticus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

Just wanted to salute MRDR, the 11th, and the other FRR/DC folks we fought last night on Irece, Idlewind, and Labrea.

You guys caused a full scale CSJ mobilization and SA lost several matches to MRDR and 11th on Idlewind and LaBrea before they called it a night. I didnt participate in Irece, but I here those battles were hard fought as well.

Same salute goes out to 228, NS, and QQ for battles on Saturday over CGB worlds being contested.

Overall this weekend was a ton of fun, challenging (for the most part) and while CSJ was successful overall, each and every fight was hard fought.

side note: Unlike some folks, I am totally ok with the advent of PPC T-Bolts and other quirked mechs. We Clanners just need to adapt to overcome excellent us of available resources. Whether the T-Bolts need tuning is up for debate, but I personally would say no.

#2 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

Thanks for the games too.
Its always hard to leave the best time of CW because only in this time the games getting challenging.
But we cant play till 3-4AM (in germany) every night :D

#3 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:45 PM

The harder the EU guys play before they go to bed, at least on the CSJ side of things, often determines whether or not NA crews and finish things up for a capture.

We are more numerous than our EU compadres so we end up getting the credit, but the reality is, their matches do have an impact, so I am always looking to see what progress was made when I get home from work ;)

#4 AlmightyAeng

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

Didn't they mention adding in a 27-hour cease fire rotation? So each day of the week it moves back a few hours to progressively give every time zone the "prime" time before cease fire? That'll be nice.

#5 Zito

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 248 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for the salute and back at ya from MRDR. We had a great game with you guys today. SA edged that one out in the end. Nice work.

#6 WanderingSoul

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

*salute*

Thank you for giving us a challenge as well. Always nice to come up against a unit that makes us better outselves.

#7 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:30 AM

Glad to see you guys being good sports about the battles. There are lots of good fights to be had when the population is up.

I wonder if CW should only be active on the weekends, since it seems weekdays are pretty quiet activity-wise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users