#21 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image
Come one come all House Davion loyalist Pilots! Attend this event and see how Faction Grouping works!!

#22 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:52 AM

Bump

#23 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

We need a new and improved format for syncing folks from other units LFG. There's a lot of units that only have 2 or 3 people in at certain times; we need an easy way to get us all together in one drop. It would increase our overall presence in CW and do wonders for cross-unit training.

WNW was amazing for this. Was a great experience and played with folks from a lot of units. Otherwise I might pug 40 matches and only get 2 or 3 drops with other big units in a coordinated setup where we're all on the same page with the same tactics. We need to up that % by a big stretch. A lot of units have their own TS and that's great - what we need is a way to get more folks on each others friends list though so that if, say, 6 people from the same unit are on they can quickly tell if there are 6 people from other units they can work with they can quickly pull everyone together into a single TS and single drop.

Now that we can group everyone in a faction we should be exploiting the **** out of that. Especially the very large, very organized units. You guys need to be rounding up folks from smaller units or pugs into organized drops so everyone picks up the drop decks and tactics that work consistently. 'Tribal Knowledge' is the unofficial term for that stuff; tips, tricks, tactics and techniques that work and are ubiquitous among successful folks. That needs shared sufficiently so that if I pug on the Davion border most the people on the Davion side should know what we're doing before we're even off the dropships.

#24 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

I couldn't agree more most of the big Davion units have been trying to let the solo and small groups know that they should be playing on the House TS if you want to do CW. WNW was a great start but every night can be like that with a little effort. No member of House Davion should be pugging now that faction grouping is here.

#25 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

View PostAsaru, on 22 January 2015 - 03:50 PM, said:

I couldn't agree more most of the big Davion units have been trying to let the solo and small groups know that they should be playing on the House TS if you want to do CW. WNW was a great start but every night can be like that with a little effort. No member of House Davion should be pugging now that faction grouping is here.

So where do we find units looking for pugs to fill in? There are several people on my friends list from various units who are around at off-peak times and having some units around to drop with would be ideal. What we need is a universal means of 'LFG' for Davion pilots and to get that info to all the folks in both the big units looking to pick up some team-oriented pugs to fill drops and the smaller units with members on at odd times who'd be happy to be party to that.

#26 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:23 AM

View PostAsaru, on 22 January 2015 - 03:50 PM, said:

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 January 2015 - 06:39 PM, said:

So where do we find units looking for pugs to fill in? There are several people on my friends list from various units who are around at off-peak times and having some units around to drop with would be ideal.

I will just mention that I have a presence in the Davion TS most nights, if you see me and are looking for a drop in the Oceanic time zone we might just have space. :)

Edited by White Bear 84, 23 January 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#27 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:41 AM

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 23 January 2015 - 12:23 AM, said:

I will just mention that I have a presence in the Davion TS most nights, if you see me and are looking for a drop in the Oceanic time zone we might just have space. :)

Saw you the other night, next time I'll poke you and see how many folks you have. We had 4 tonight for example, having 2-6 at any given time isn't hard to put together.

#28 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:06 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 23 January 2015 - 02:41 AM, said:

Saw you the other night, next time I'll poke you and see how many folks you have. We had 4 tonight for example, having 2-6 at any given time isn't hard to put together.

For sure, always happy to group up if the guys are keen! :D

#29 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:13 AM

Harmless little bumb

#30 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

Mischief thanks for the offer for my guys to team up with yours on some drops in the near future. Looking forward to getting away from that Liao and Marik border grind and go stomp some Dracs.

#31 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

Just pushing this out there again

#32 Meinsweeper

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Texas

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

How would we go about getting this pinned in the forum? I think this really needs to get going so we can just move all players loyal to Davion over there rather than here. It'd help unify command by a long shot.

#33 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

View PostBrew E, on 25 January 2015 - 09:59 PM, said:

Mischief thanks for the offer for my guys to team up with yours on some drops in the near future. Looking forward to getting away from that Liao and Marik border grind and go stomp some Dracs.

Ha ha ha ha. Quoting this for laugh.

#34 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

I've dropped a handful of times against NKVA. Won some, lost some. I've beaten NS in mixed drops but never a 12man. I've lost pugging to Templar 12mans. Otherwise I rarely lose on the Kurita border. You guys have pugs like everyone else.

#35 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:59 AM

Reminder for all House Davion affiliated pilots to sign up on this website to stay in tune with what the rest of the house is doing and be informed..

http://affs.enjin.com

#36 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

The House Davion TS server is Filling mixed 12 mans like crazy... avoid the pug queue before the planet queue. Form a 12 man and get right in line to bash some clanners in minutes.. come on over to ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 and join in.

#37 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

Just dropping in to say hi

#38 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

All House Davion pilots, affiliated with a unit or not, are urged to come register at the AFFS website..

http://affs.enjin.com

Stop here often to stay informed on what the House is doing overall including CW operations, and be able to communicate with fellow Davions.. Unit leaders, apply for Class 2 access in the forums and make contact with strategic command to better coordinate operations.

Join us on the House Davion TeamSpeak server at ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 anytime.. Find other davions to drop with, look for potential units you might want to join, speak with command.. It all starts in these two places. The more of you that come together here, the stronger this house will be.. Those of you that are new to the game, we will train you.. Veterans, first beer at Skippy's Fern Bar is on the house.. CW rooms are just below that.

See you there !!

#39 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

Could we get this post stickied in this forum perhaps ??

#40 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

PM a forum Moderator...thats the easiest way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users