8 replies to this topic

#1 Duke Hector

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 299 posts
  • LocationNistus

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

ok so, i am making this post to see how many players out here right now in the FRR are lone wolves and are interested in a home?

i am currently rebuilding alot of my infrastructure for my merc corp now that i have the time.

i plan to be in the FRR for quite awhile with my unit and i plan to make alot of the clans pay.

so if you are interested let me know, by either posting in this forum or contacting my directly, so i can get a feel of interest.

#2 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

Dan I am not interested in joining your unit but I am interested in making some friends and contacts for my own. We can always use allies and friends. So hit me up in game and on our website.

http://clan-burrock.enjin.com/home

#3 Duke Hector

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 299 posts
  • LocationNistus

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

well thats the same thing too, i am also looking for allies, contacts and friends since i have to completely rebuild anyways due to real life i never even got to finish the website i had under construction since last year.

so i figured since i plan to have my unit HERE it would be a good idea to put out feelers.

and out of all the FRR themed merc corps i have ONLY seen The Skjaldborg once and that was quite awhile back i really like them, i don't even know if they even still play anymore.

the only OTHER merc corps i know are still around are headhunters of davion, aces wilds, i don't know if the death hand bigrade or the windborne highlanders are even still around those are the only big names i can really remember

Edited by Dan the Ice Man, 06 January 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#4 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

DHB and Skjaldborg are still around. DHB is with Steiner I think and Skjaldborg with the FRR of course.
Also, if you want to build a FRR themed unit, make sure that you get on the FRR hub and the Allthing forums.

FRR Hub:
frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

Allthing forums
http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php

Edited by Klappspaten, 06 January 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#5 Duke Hector

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 299 posts
  • LocationNistus

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 06 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

DHB and Skjaldborg are still around. DHB is with Steiner I think and Skjaldborg with the FRR of course.
Also, if you want to build a FRR themed unit, make sure that you get on the FRR hub and the Allthing forums.

FRR Hub:
frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

Allthing forums
http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php

thanks i'll check that out

#6 Desenova

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

View PostDan the Ice Man, on 06 January 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

ok so, i am making this post to see how many players out here right now in the FRR are lone wolves and are interested in a home?

i am currently rebuilding alot of my infrastructure for my merc corp now that i have the time.

i plan to be in the FRR for quite awhile with my unit and i plan to make alot of the clans pay.

so if you are interested let me know, by either posting in this forum or contacting my directly, so i can get a feel of interest.

Hi there, I haven't been on in a long time, but the FFR was something I always liked in all of Battle Tech and therefore MechWarriors. I've recently gotten back into the game and I am hooked on it, and while I'm still learning old moves and knocking the rust off my giant robot fighting skills, I've never been part of a group, so I'm definitely interested in joining. Nothing wrong with allies and friends. And against the clanners, we're going to need as many as we can get.

#7 Warbend

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

I'd be interested, I haven't been that active though. Real life and other games. >_>

#8 Duke Hector

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 299 posts
  • LocationNistus

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:29 AM

ok guys make sure to check your private messages

#9 RunningB1rd

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:38 AM

I am also interested. I have friends who play, but they are spread so thin over many factions that I never have anyone to play with. The only issue I may have is my 2 kids under 4 monopolize all my time until late evening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users