I Feel Myself Liao But Not Kuritian

6 replies to this topic

#1 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Becouse for last few days there is only our enemies fight for our planets, for example - 3 games yesterday and each has only 2-3 kurita pilot!!! That makes me sad...

P.S. talking about EU primetime. And for me, when is 10-13 am there is 0 (ZERO!) players in cw...

Edited by MGA121285, 08 January 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

That's the unfortunate reality of the clan borders friend. Everyone who's IS fights on our edges there so its rare to see a fellow Kuritan. I'd heavily recommend looking into some of the local units recruiting right now, they're all great guys who're sticking with the faction in hard times and I guarantee one of the friendliest communities in MWO.

Many units aren't native english speakers either, I believe we have french and german units as well here.

If you can't decide or don't want to join a unit, hop on the teamspeak, house-kurita.enjinvoice.com, and go visit whoever's dropping on hotspots so you can synch drop!

#3 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,575 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

Are... are you telling us you have "faction dysphoria?"

#4 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

View PostMGA121285, on 08 January 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Becouse for last few days there is only our enemies fight for our planets, for example - 3 games yesterday and each has only 2-3 kurita pilot!!! That makes me sad...

P.S. talking about EU primetime. And for me, when is 10-13 am there is 0 (ZERO!) players in cw...

Honestly, if any KUrita is an EU pug at this time, feel free to drop by our TS. We don't have hardly any EU / AP players right now. We need to start diversifying. Many of our NA players are on at odd hours. It would be great to expand out to have an active 12 man on the EU / AP time slot and then maybe we could flex some of our game time to help out easier.

#5 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:33 PM

What Crock said. We need more EU members in HK- especially with the new attack windows.

EU units/units with EU players

Ravenswood - Russia
Confriere Black Dragon - French
11th Legion of Vega and 36th Deirion - German
Ronin Legion and 3rd Takata Lancers - high number of English speaking EU I believe
Night's Scorn, 6th Rangers, and 9th Sword of the Dragon - English, looking for more EU players

Edited by Lord Ikka, 09 January 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#6 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

the house units are doing the counter attacks and move out of the defense queue once it reaches a speciffic population.
reason for this is: droping a 8-12 man unit into a defense queue that already has alot more defenders than attackers is a waste of resources. what we do is moving out there and go offensive.
as reaction the clans move the best and most organized units out to counter us. thats the most effective defense we can do, pulling the best of the attackers away from the fight.
every one can join in on our defenses but only kuritas can attack.
on top, we mostly drop in large groupes so only rarly any one else will see us fighting but our opponents.

#7 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:19 AM

The 6th Rangers have a few EU players as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users