#1 Shimmering Sword

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

I think the title already did my work :D

Now that Davion is lacking the immense population we had at CW launch, we're required to use our players smartly.
First and foremost is the idea of the best defense being a strong offense.

Most of the Davion command units are already doing this fairly well, however, Marik and Liao even have their pug players on the offense, while Davion pug players spend their day hopelessly and wastefully defending lost worlds.

To solo droppers: Please queue up to attack planets (Marik and Liao) and run those up before falling back to defend. If you support our command companies on the attack we'll have a much easier time.

Also, I highly recommend you join the Davion TS, there you can get on coms with units you happen to sync with, which is critical to your success. CW mode is made for teamwork, players who avoid getting on coms are actively hurting their team.

Good luck out there.

#2 BlackPhoenix01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:47 AM

Posted Image

#3 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:04 AM

I support this message.

Although the Davion/Marik war front is probably the BEST place to see amazing battles within the entire galaxy, there are chances that some players (on both sides) could lose interest in CW because of boring wait times or drops that end up in a one sided battle of unorganized pugs against a pre-made (which aren't fun I imagine).

As a player on House Marik, I encourage any Davion PUG to join Dav's TS server to learn what team play is like with comms. Stomping robots is one thing, but organized communication is another. House Marik fights Davions only because they put up the best fights. Join their server, and give us purple eagles something to really boil our blood.

Keep up the good fight Davions.

#4 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:39 PM

View PostStingr4y, on 09 January 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

I support this message.

Although the Davion/Marik war front is probably the BEST place to see amazing battles within the entire galaxy, there are chances that some players (on both sides) could lose interest in CW because of boring wait times or drops that end up in a one sided battle of unorganized pugs against a pre-made (which aren't fun I imagine).

As a player on House Marik, I encourage any Davion PUG to join Dav's TS server to learn what team play is like with comms. Stomping robots is one thing, but organized communication is another. House Marik fights Davions only because they put up the best fights. Join their server, and give us purple eagles something to really boil our blood.

Keep up the good fight Davions.

Early on when there were a lot of units on both sides we had some well coordinated pugs too. That's declined and is creating its own issues. You don't need a mic; just plug in and listen. Coordinating and having a plan is exactly what separates a 12man from 12 pugs. That's it. Joining a unit doesn't make your aim better or your armor stronger. Just helps you work with other people as a unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users