• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,360 posts
  • LocationЯрославль. RDL.

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

Thanks liao / we get 26 %

RDL StarCaptain Galaxy TAU)

but - good games today/

Edited by Volkodav, 09 January 2015 - 04:30 PM.

#4 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:19 AM

Truly epic fighting yesterday, esteemed and worthy Kurita Units, Solos and Inner Sphere Unified Defenders.

I was fortunate enough to be a Solo in support of RDL's liberation of the first Juazeiro sector yesterday. It was an excellent encounter between TCAF and RDL and clearly matched two 8-man teams with the deciding variable being the attackers current natural advantage when speed, shock and just the right blend of attrition-focused, generator-centric tactics are superbly well executed.

I have watch Inner Sphere wins using that dynamic and I have watched Clans win using that dynamic. Yesterday it was RDL on the first attack that build momentum for the remainder of Smoke Jaguar to carry through to completion and the Fall (for a second time) of Juazeiro.

Kudos to TCAF and their Clan drops yesterday. TCAF effectively dismantled a separate Clan Team that I was also a member of just 30-minutes prior to the RDL action I mention above. TCAF in game conduct and chat were exemplary, courtesy and professional throughout both matches. I enjoyed both my matches against TCAF yesterday and look forward to my next encounter with them.

#5 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:26 AM

Yea yesterday was really fun fighting the Dracs units. Keep up the honorable combat snakes.

P.S: Some Rasalhague units were also quite challenging and courteous yesterday. High praise to them too.

#6 ice trey

• 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

Out of curiousity, which line units for the DC were active on Juazeiro yesterday? I'm having difficulty in finding groups to drop with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users