7 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

Especially Remnant.

Great fights and great pushes by your ten man tonight. You guys really took the corners well on Sulphur and made it a hell of a fight.

*,..,* Fangs Out! *,..,*

#2 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

Hail,

S! to The Remnant, would have done a shoutout ingame but my ALL CHAT is disabled. Good pushes, look forward to more battles in Kurtia space.

Seyla,

#3 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:53 AM

Allow me to add JGx recognition and respect for yesterday's exceptional defensive and counterattack execution by both the 11th Alshain Avengers (AVGR) and 36th Dieron Regulars (36th) in the early defense of Teneinte.

CW matches are always enjoyable but when facing a Kurita 12-man (or near 12-man) the fun-meter gets pegged.

Matches were own, matches were lost but I dare say we all did our Factions proud and had a good time in the process.

Thank you for gaming in a competitive, professional and highly enjoyable fashion.

I look forward to our next opportunity to test our respective mettle across from AVGR, 36th, NS, Remnant or another Kurita 12-man.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 12 January 2015 - 10:54 AM.

#4 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:57 AM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 11 January 2015 - 08:41 PM, said:

Especially Remnant.

Great fights and great pushes by your ten man tonight. You guys really took the corners well on Sulphur and made it a hell of a fight.

*,..,* Fangs Out! *,..,*

View PostOsis, on 11 January 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Hail,

S! to The Remnant, would have done a shoutout ingame but my ALL CHAT is disabled. Good pushes, look forward to more battles in Kurtia space.

Seyla,

It was a pleasure, and we were happy to see you again Osis. I'm sure i don't need to tell you that you're always welcome to drop by on Teamspeak. You should still have website access to find the password, if not, notMwHighlander (its a long story) or myself!

Good hunting!

#5 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:13 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 12 January 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

Allow me to add JGx recognition and respect for yesterday's exceptional defensive and counterattack execution by both the 11th Alshain Avengers (AVGR) and 36th Dieron Regulars (36th) in the early defense of Teneinte.

CW matches are always enjoyable but when facing a Kurita 12-man (or near 12-man) the fun-meter gets pegged.

Matches were own, matches were lost but I dare say we all did our Factions proud and had a good time in the process.

Thank you for gaming in a competitive, professional and highly enjoyable fashion.

I look forward to our next opportunity to test our respective mettle across from AVGR, 36th, NS, Remnant or another Kurita 12-man.

Thanks for your statement of respect to the 11th Alshain Avengers and our unit.

I made a post in our forum about that. I think i could say we will try to hold this level of professionalism or getting better.

Our Time(zone) will come :P

Posted Image

Edited by paxmortis, 13 January 2015 - 10:16 AM.

#6 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

As my own game-time apparently extends through a bulk of yours, I can't wait for "Our" time to come!

#7 FullMetalJackass

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 255 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

View PostOsis, on 11 January 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Hail,

Seyla,

You can enable this under the options..

#8 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

FMJA...I think you misunderstand...most of us have it disabled on purpose :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users