Looking for a Merc Corp

2 replies to this topic

#1 Vindicare Exitus

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

Looking to join a Merc group. I follow orders for the win not my kill count. I'm 29 years old. Follow orders well. Don't stat watch like the younger lone wolfs. I plan on fielding the Awesome. I know what support means. Not shoot at everything that moves and give away my location twitch reflex. I want to give my skills and experience a good foundation with like minded players to build a Merc group to be feared and respected. With the highest contracts soon to follow.
Exitus Acta Probat
Vindicare.

#2 DDM PLAGUE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 151 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

The Death Dealer Mercenaries would like to extend an recruitment offer.
Some information about our unit. We have been in active operation, under the same leadership, since August 2000.

We won first place in BattleZone league play for Mechwarrior 4 each of the first 13 months, including Planetary league play. We have participated in just about every league or ladder out there for Mechwarrior 4 at some point over the years. We have had hundreds of members pass through the unit in the last decade, and have faced thousands of other great warriors on the fields of battle. Through the long cold Winter since the release of the last official Mechwarrior title, we have maintained a core group of warriors. Our group of gamers became a family and we still get together every summer for a week of partying and gaming we affectionately refer to as DDMCON.

While we have branched out in to other games over the years, we remain a Mechwarrior mercenary unit through and through. We have had a clan, crew, org, guild or unit in most of the popular shooters and MMOS to come out in the last several years. If you see a group Death Dealers running around in any game you play, it's probably us. We have been wishing for and dreaming of a game that combined the brilliant universe and white-knuckle action of Mechwarrior with the stat-tracking of the Battlefield ames and the persistence and progression of an MMO for years. While we never gave up hope of another Mechwarrior title looming just over the horizon, I never really expected it to be so close to what we had all been hoping for.

Now, with it's impending release, we are ready to unpack our cooling-vests, dust of our neuro-helmets and mount up. 2012 will be the year of the "mech, and we'd like to invite any of you looking for something more than just a team to level with, but a brotherhood to become part of to head on over to our forums and join up. We've always got room for a few more good warriors to ride with us as we lay down the Heavy Mounted Vengeance of the Death Dealer Mercenaries.

Join us today at www.DeathDealerMercenaries.com or send me a PM.
Even if you aren't currently looking for a unit to join, we welcome all to join our forums and become part of one of the oldest active online Mechwarrior communities still in existence.

Hails and Salutes. Good Luck and Good Hunting. We look forward to seeing you on the field, from one side or the other.
Respectfully
DDM_PLAGUE

#3 Spleenslitta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Try putting up a post in the hiring hall.
Hiring Hall

Just remember to delete your post when you accept an offer so you won't keep receiving offers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users