The Defiantz

89 replies to this topic

#41 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Before or after you and renzo rage on comms for a 1 v 1?

#42 I R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

i won that 1v1 btw :)

#43 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

Oh now you do huh.... Well then.

Btw while I see tons and tons of units posting, here at The Defiantz we are Team Bring It.... are we Onnie?

#44 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

Edited by eXecute, 18 November 2011 - 09:43 AM.

#45 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

Making me want to download Veng since my CD's are all scratched up to hell. To play the campaign.....

#46 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

I was just thinking that last night, we should get a Vengence party going, obviously I wont be home this week but sometime in the near future.

#47 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

View PostOnLashoc, on 19 November 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

I was just thinking that last night, we should get a Vengence party going, obviously I wont be home this week but sometime in the near future.

Unless people play unpatch or can help me (I have tried v3, v2, v1.5, and v1 of patches and get an error code 0036 (I have the file but it is not the same file (might have extra and less code that is required for the patch method))..... There is also a HD patch for veng just release a few months ago by MechStorm.

#48 I R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 419 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

it just looks like you two. :)

#49 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

Only few stood against many!

#50 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:19 AM

btw Iron, It is only Onnie and myself in this thread, but We have people that are coming with us over from mech 4 (Drago, RIsingForce) and I am sure MR. UNREAL and some others as well. But we are always looking for new blood.

#51 xXNightBringeRXx

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:14 AM

I've been looking at some of the Mech Leagues teams to possibly join, preferrably a well established one, and I saw this quote which peaked my interest...

we are the elite of the elite.

...but my search of your battle record found you to have a respectable record but not a record that relects the above statement. Not looking to stir anything up, I just think its important to give an accurate description of your unit. Maybe a "We are striving to be the elite of the elite" statement would be more honest? Just a friendly observation, good luck to you guys!

#52 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

View PostxXNightBringeRXx, on 21 November 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

elite of the elite

Last I checked this is a MechWarrior game and we are all "elite of the elite" since we are in the battle mechs. Correct?

MechWarrior 3 Intro states that.

As for MWL record of us, sure highest winning streak we got is 14 in a row, against eXpertise and other units, If you look we have played every team and beat every team but 1 and that is Sedated. Last time I took a match serious in MWL is 05-12-2011 after defeating WAR in the TD 3v3 ladder.
Paradise (Defender/Attacker) [3 Assaults] Rubble (Attacker/Defender) [2 Heavys, 1 Assault] Bloodpit (Defender's Choice) [1 Assault, 1 Heavy, 1 Medium] 1 Paradise WARRIORS AND RAIDERS / 3 Defiantz Gaming / 3 2 Rubble Defiantz Gaming / 25 WARRIORS AND RAIDERS / 18 3 Bloodpit Defiantz Gaming / 6 WARRIORS AND RAIDERS / 3

Mech 4 Mercs is not the same since the zone days, I for one would like to have fun in games and right now ******** around with mechs I hardly take with configs only a 7 year old can think of. The bad part is, is when you get into an open or play against a team using that mech and config and it wins...... That is not only a plus for you, it makes the other team look bad. LongTom Trashcan FTW!

Edited by eXecute, 22 November 2011 - 11:30 AM.

#53 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

After all that, who wants cake?

#54 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

No one? hmmmmm that is bad

#55 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

This is a hot topic

#56 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Happy T-Day MWO from The Defiantz

#57 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

We are recruiting

#58 I R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 419 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

**** yea smoke jag! ;)

#59 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:09 AM

What lol

#60 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

Thanks Execute for keeping this thread alive.

With that said, please take anything said with a grain of salt. We don't need to toot our records or accomplishments to know what we are capable of. Are we THE best of all the teams out there? No. But we are a good team that has been around in one form or another since summer of 2007. We have had some of the best to ever play MechWarrior 4 on our roster, we have also had some of the not so great and turned them into skilled MechWarriors.

We have balanced the love hate relationship with other teams, and inner squbbles, and have found our identity. Going forward, we look to reinvigorating some of those heated competitions, while growing our team and sharing what we've learned about ourselves over the years. This team goes beyond MechWarrior and into multiple different games that we play competitively in.

So if you're looking for not just a team, but a group of good friends, stop by our site and gives us a shout.

Onnie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users