#21 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

View PostTime Bandit, on 13 January 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

The real irony is "The Remnant" has, as far as I know, never been to the HK website. Has never contributed to our planning on the whole, and yet we're the fools?

We aren't members of your unit, and you can't tell us what to do. Really. Get a grip.

#22 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

If you want to fight IS vs IS, there's a big blue faction to the west that has taken multiple planets recently. If you do want to fight Davion, fine. You just won't get any other organized units helping you.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 14 January 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#23 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

If anything, I thought you guys would go all in on that Marik planet that is within Kurita space and stop that front from opening.

-k

#24 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:13 AM

After a few days of heated exchanges a cessation of conflict has taken place along the Davion and Kurita boarder to address other more important opponents. Is it official, no. I do respect the decision of Kurita players not to attack Davion plants, yes. It allows us to focus on other opponents, like the clans.

The Planet Moore owned by BWC should be a major focus for you to shut down a new front from a determined foe that is not being attacked by the clans.

#25 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:22 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 14 January 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

We aren't members of your unit, and you can't tell us what to do. Really. Get a grip.

HK site is a house kurita site it is not a unit site it has multiple organized units from eu and North American.

#26 Rihko

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

View PostHarathan, on 13 January 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

I think you have better things to do. Take a look at your CSJ borders. Might want to see to that.

I am pretty sure we've lost more planets to Davion than we have to CSJ.

I'm all for pushing the border back to Paris. Let's do it.

#27 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 14 January 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

While you aren't part of any of our units, we'd love to have mercs flying the red dragon flag work with us rather than against us. Of course we can't tell you what to do, but if you insist on doing your own thing you shouldn't expect any support from the DCMS as a whole.

If you are actually interested in helping House Kurita, please join us in the PUBLIC House Kurita teamspeak @ house-kurita.enjinvoice.com

If you don't care to coordinate with us at all, we hope you enjoy your stay in House Kurita and pray that you don't break anything while you are here.

#28 Vlad Ward

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:59 AM

Nah. Our contract is up in 24 hours and we won't be renewing with the Combine. You guys are welcome to armchair general it up with your high lord councils and grand tactical master plans. That stuff gives me hives, though, so I'll be heading on out. I heard Marik offers free cookies with their contracts.

It's a shame, too, since originally over 70% of our unit voted to roll with Kurita this phase. We have a lot of space samurai buffs running around, apparently. After our tenure here, however, the vote was less than 15% to renew. It's just boring to play. We ran into unit after unit from the DCMS in the public queue, sporting full 10 and 12 mans day in and day out, and every time we'd ask them "Why the heck aren't you guys attacking a planet or something right now?" The answers we got weren't all the same, but they shared a general theme.

This sort of heavy-handed gobbledygook just turns people off. If counter-attacking the Clans all day gets boring, or just doesn't sound fun, then there's basically nothing better for these units to do than sit on their hands or grind c-bills in the pub queue. Talk about a waste of potential manpower.

Anywhos, so long and good luck, DCMS. It's been a thing.

Edited by Vlad Ward, 14 January 2015 - 11:05 AM.

#29 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

Interesting, because the council is open to HK loyal units and hasn't issued any "decrees"- especially since the High Council just formed up publicly today. We simply focus our organized units towards a front, we don't tell people how to play. The Council is looking for active CW units- I'd love for you to send me the tags of the HK units dropping in public queue so I could talk to them about CW.

And honestly, every other Faction has some sort of council of units- we simply were the last to get truly organized. FRR, Davion, Marik, etc... all have unit councils.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 14 January 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#30 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostVlad Ward, on 14 January 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

Nah. Our contract is up in 24 hours and we won't be renewing with the Combine. You guys are welcome to armchair general it up with your high lord councils and grand tactical master plans. That stuff gives me hives, though, so I'll be heading on out. I heard Marik offers free cookies with their contracts.

It's a shame, too, since originally over 70% of our unit voted to roll with Kurita this phase. We have a lot of space samurai buffs running around, apparently. After our tenure here, however, the vote was less than 15% to renew. It's just boring to play. We ran into unit after unit from the DCMS in the public queue, sporting full 10 and 12 mans day in and day out, and every time we'd ask them "Why the heck aren't you guys attacking a planet or something right now?" The answers we got weren't all the same, but they shared a general theme.

This sort of heavy-handed gobbledygook just turns people off. If counter-attacking the Clans all day gets boring, or just doesn't sound fun, then there's basically nothing better for these units to do than sit on their hands or grind c-bills in the pub queue. Talk about a waste of potential manpower.

Anywhos, so long and good luck, DCMS. It's been a thing.

To be honest, I didn't have any idea that you guys were even aligned with our House until you made this thread suggesting we attack Misery. So while you may have been flying the House Kurita flag, you definitely haven't been "rolling with Kurita". Your presence here has gone virtually unnoticed and I don't think anyone is going to notice you leave either.

Edited by pwnface, 14 January 2015 - 06:05 PM.

#31 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

House Marik has had there FWLM officer councils from closed Bata, till now. I still find it funny that we were considered to b the weakest house, but when our feet was held to the fire we rose to prominence. At least among the houses, we have limited experience against the clans. The only time I dropped on the clan front and was close to victory I had 5 other Marik's with me. As normal we were all on team speak together, and were made of possibly 6 different house marik units.

That is the key you guys are lacking all your loyal units should group and drop together and use the same team speak, don't put the unit before the house, We always put the house first.

Edited by Noaceik, 14 January 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#32 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

That's exactly where we're headed Naoceik.

#33 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:35 PM

Salute Epitaph, Vlad Ward and Pbiggz

First let me say as a long time House Kurita pilot and loyalist I would prefer to see "The Remnant" remain in the employ of House Kurita. It is difficult to invision the loss of a "Great" Merc unit such as the Remnant at a time when our House numbers are down as it is. I have watched the forums and see our enemy pilots rave about the "skill" and "sportsmanship" of your unit.

With that said perhaps you could retain employment on a short basis, Join the House Kurita enjin site and the House High Command so that your interptation of the "BattleField" gets promoted inside House Kurita. You may win some arguments and lose some arguments, but at least your view would be infront of all those units fighting for House Kurita.

Its with a understanding mind, that I acknowledge your boredom at always fighting Tibers and Storms, I personally have a terrible time in CW due to low FPS and extreme AGE, however, as was pointed out an alternative to that would be Steiner for some IS vs IS warfare, to break that boredom, Without disrupting the "unofficial" ceasefire with Davion.

If after your short tenure with House Kurita this round, you are still of the same mind, you would be free to terminate your employ with House Kurita and move to greener pastures.

Be it known, I hold no great position within House Kurita, so this Is just the vision of an old man and longtime House Kurita Pilot
Bow
Muskrat

Edited by muskrat, 14 January 2015 - 01:36 PM.

#34 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

View PostBarkem Squirrel, on 14 January 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:

After a few days of heated exchanges a cessation of conflict has taken place along the Davion and Kurita boarder to address other more important opponents. Is it official, no. I do respect the decision of Kurita players not to attack Davion plants, yes. It allows us to focus on other opponents, like the clans.

The Planet Moore owned by BWC should be a major focus for you to shut down a new front from a determined foe that is not being attacked by the clans.

There is nothing Kurita can do about Moore. It will never be open to attack. Maybe the Devs will give it back to them, but otherwise it is a permanent unassailable world for Marik.

#35 Epitaph

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

View Postpwnface, on 14 January 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

Your presence here has gone virtually unnoticed and I don't think anyone is going to notice you leave either.

Maybe not to you but we fought twice on clan fronts on behalf of the dragon and had both Jaguar teams relaying goodwill and good sentiment.

If you want proof you can view these topics at your leisure:
Smoke Adders http://mwomercs.com/...tonight-kurita/
267th Battle Cluster http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4092156

View Postmuskrat, on 14 January 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

As respectfully quoted, substituted here for space.

Thank you muskrat, good to see that House Kurita has some reasonable gentlemen here as well. As mentioned previously, our pilots have voted to take other paths, but should the circumstances be right we will most definitely consider entering the employ of HK again in the future.

If Kurita has need for our services some time before then, know that I am always available via message on this forum or by means of Remnant enjin site. I'm sure something can be worked out.

Until then, good hunting.
<S>alutes from the Remnant and myself

Epitaph

Edited by Epitaph, 14 January 2015 - 02:37 PM.

#36 LegoPirate

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 339 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:58 PM

LOL.

#37 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

View PostLegoPirate, on 14 January 2015 - 08:58 PM, said:

LOL.

Don't you start.

#38 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

Im only here because i thought you said take a misery mech.

#39 paxmortis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

View PostEpitaph, on 14 January 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

Thank you muskrat, good to see that House Kurita has some reasonable gentlemen here as well. As mentioned previously, our pilots have voted to take other paths, but should the circumstances be right we will most definitely consider entering the employ of HK again in the future.

If Kurita has need for our services some time before then, know that I am always available via message on this forum or by means of Remnant enjin site. I'm sure something can be worked out.

Until then, good hunting.
<S>alutes from the Remnant and myself

Epitaph

I wish you only the best, hope i will see you back in HK.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users