84 replies to this topic

#21 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

If we could refrain from off topic posts in this thread, that would be great. There are multiple other threads for RP/forum hijinks, but this is an informational thread.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 28 January 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#22 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

View PostSocop, on 27 January 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

Many thanks to all the associated Kurita units we've met in our brief time here. While NKVA tend to be stranger than most units, I speak for all of us here when we say House Kurita has the best community here in MWO, and we couldn't be prouder to be part of it.

While Socop gets the final NKVA vote, only tasker really sways the council decisions.

Now every house can run in fear of house Kurita :)

#23 TheDeckardCain

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:51 AM

View PostProphetic, on 29 January 2015 - 12:42 AM, said:

While Socop gets the final NKVA vote, only tasker really sways the council decisions.

Now every house can run in fear of house Kurita :)

What concerns me though is you have several other units which have 20-30 people still doing their own thing that don't even keep up with the forums. Have diplomats been setup to try to contact these units?

#24 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:36 AM

I'd like to give credit here to Mahkrah's group leadership and coordination of attack groups to various planets in the field. We were able to take Elidere and hold Misery last night in very convincing fashion. HIgh Council is getting it done!

-k

Edited by Kdogg788, 29 January 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#25 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostTheDeckardCain, on 29 January 2015 - 05:51 AM, said:

What concerns me though is you have several other units which have 20-30 people still doing their own thing that don't even keep up with the forums. Have diplomats been setup to try to contact these units?

What units are you talking about?? All relevant HK units have been reached out to as far as I'm aware. Where are these magical 20-30 man units we don't know about :(

#26 paxmortis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:28 AM

View PostKdogg788, on 29 January 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

I'd like to give credit here to Mahkrah's group leadership and coordination of attack groups to various planets in the field. We were able to take Elidere and hold Misery last night in very convincing fashion. HIgh Council is getting it done!

-k

Well done and thanks!

#27 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

View PostTheDeckardCain, on 29 January 2015 - 05:51 AM, said:

Do these units have names? Do they have a week long, month long or perminent contract with the Draconis Combine? Can you tell us where and how to contact these forgotten units, and do they even want to be found?
Spoiler

#28 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

Official DCMS Ambassadors have been appointed. These ambassadors will be a focal point for diplomacy and information gathering for the council. All factions/merc units feel free to contact them.

They are:
Lord Ikka
Pwnface
Reitmeier
CrockdaddyAoD
callmejon

#29 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Could I get a mod to sticky this? We're having issues with people not knowing who the High Council members are.

#30 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 10 February 2015 - 05:59 PM, said:

Could I get a mod to sticky this? We're having issues with people not knowing who the High Council members are.

+1 please sticky!

#31 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

+3 sticky, because I went back in time and stole the +2.

#32 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

Absolutely. This will hopefully alleviate a lot of woes we've had lately with people not knowing who to contact.

#33 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Yes please, the high council tends to help coordinate a lot of movement within Kurita and it'd be helpful for new players and mercs alike to know where and how to contact the longer-term units!

#34 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

hello any mods around? Sticky this please!

#35 Creovex

• The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 30 January 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

Official DCMS Ambassadors have been appointed. These ambassadors will be a focal point for diplomacy and information gathering for the council. All factions/merc units feel free to contact them.

They are:
Lord Ikka
Pwnface
Reitmeier
CrockdaddyAoD
callmejon

Are there any non-rookies on this leadership team? HK looks a little green according to that ambassador list...

#36 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Most of us have been playing for over 2 years now, not sure how that qualifies as rookies..

#37 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

What Pwn said. We've all been playing the game for a long time now, most of the Council Members/Ambassadors have been in since Closed Beta.

#38 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

View PostCreovex, on 16 February 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Are there any non-rookies on this leadership team? HK looks a little green according to that ambassador list...

You must be in the Asia Pacific region. Pretty sure the HK Ambassador group represents well over 40,000 MWO drops going back to Closed Beta. Representation in almost every league in the game at one point of another. Or maybe we aren't in a low enough ELO bracket to see you in game anymore. (mildly poking fun at your post).

#39 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:55 AM

View PostCreovex, on 16 February 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Seriously laughing at the idea of the HK leadership being green or new to the game.

Edited by hopterque, 17 February 2015 - 07:56 AM.

#40 Creovex

• The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:59 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 February 2015 - 06:53 PM, said:

What Pwn said. We've all been playing the game for a long time now, most of the Council Members/Ambassadors have been in since Closed Beta.

Been here since CB as well, do you want a cookie? Because you can't have it as I already ate it while waiting for you to get better. :) Just curious why you chose such bait-able leaders....

Edited by Creovex, 17 February 2015 - 08:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users