Introducing The High Council

84 replies to this topic

#41 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostCreovex, on 17 February 2015 - 07:59 AM, said:

Been here since CB as well, do you want a cookie? Because you can't have it as I already ate it while waiting for you to get better. :) Just curious why you chose such bait-able leaders....

Dear Coordinator Says, Pretending To Be A Big Dumb Idiot In Order To Fool Your Opponent Only Work If You Aren't Actually A Big Dumb Idiot In First Place.

PS: If you would like to continue this discussion, other threads might serve us better.

Edited by hopterque, 17 February 2015 - 08:31 AM.

#42 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:38 AM

View Posthopterque, on 17 February 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

Dear Coordinator Says, Pretending To Be A Big Dumb Idiot In Order To Fool Your Opponent Only Work If You Aren't Actually A Big Dumb Idiot In First Place.

PS: If you would like to continue this discussion, other threads might serve us better.

Hopterque,

Dear Coordinator say, "Please create a new thread on HK which helps to correct silly Clan Lonewolf ignorance"

Edited by CrockdaddyAoD, 17 February 2015 - 08:51 AM.

#43 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

No, this is relevant and a legitimate concern. Let your concerns be allayed for every one on this list have been truly valuable members in the DCMS community. If you're going off of simply post count on the forums after having reviewed their MWO profiles, then yeah, you will only have seen the tip of the iceberg because the majority of politics, talks and inter-unit discussions take place through hours and hours of teamspeak voice chats that is essentially behind closed doors to someone who hasn't been in direct comms with the major units. You should come on and participate in this community that you're missing out on. To vouch for the ambassadors who are from my own unit, Pwnface has 1699 forum posts on Night's Scorn forums and CrockDaddy has posted 2686 times there! These guys have worked tirelessly over the years to talk with other units, get scrims and groups organized, and generally exchange information beyond simply participating within our unit. The other ambassadors on the list I cannot be as specific for because I don't know them as well besides that their reputations and credentials are similar. Your assertion that the list is green is itself a green statement for sure. Stop on by!

#44 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

Duck I'm pretty sure he is just here to try to troll us and doesn't warrant a legitimate response.

Creovex, I have no idea what you want or what are you trying to imply, it helps to use clear language instead of underhanded vague remarks. The DCMS ambassadors are here to help facilitate communication with the DCMS and that is all.

I'll leave the forum PvP in the capable hands in our elite NKVA funposters. :D

#45 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:43 PM

Can a moderator pin this someday?

#46 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Report the op and say in report it needs pinned. Request posts won't get seen, reported posts get seen immediately.

#47 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

I don't know man, I hit report and I get this messaging:

Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the page you are reporting.
This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

Edited by pwnface, 17 February 2015 - 04:19 PM.

#48 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:25 PM

Pfft. What sort of pansy takes warnings like that seriously? Do you refuse to tear tags of mattresses too? :P

Could also PM this guy. He seems to be around pretty often. Anyone from this list would work. Mods don't read all posts. That's a great way to turn someone into a sociopath.

#49 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:30 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 17 February 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

Pfft. What sort of pansy takes warnings like that seriously? Do you refuse to tear tags of mattresses too? :P

Could also PM this guy. He seems to be around pretty often. Anyone from this list would work. Mods don't read all posts. That's a great way to turn someone into a sociopath.

Pwn's just playing it safe, i don't think he wants another imposed break from the game.

#50 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 17 February 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

Thanks MischiefSC, will give it a try.

#51 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:32 PM

I am no longer an Ambassador for House Kurita. I will however keep this thread updated with any information about the High Council and any changes will be noted.

#52 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:25 PM

Sounds good Ikka. Thanks.

#53 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 21 February 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

I am no longer an Ambassador for House Kurita. I will however keep this thread updated with any information about the High Council and any changes will be noted.

Sorry to see you go. :(

#54 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:51 PM

I'm still around- just as the 9th Sword diplo not an HK diplo.

#55 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Still need to get this stickied!

#56 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:35 AM

Bump with a sticky please!

Also note, the 6th Rangers are no longer members of the HK high council *noted in OP*

#57 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:13 AM

View PostTime Bandit, on 27 February 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

Bump with a sticky please!

Also note, the 6th Rangers are no longer members of the HK high council *noted in OP*

Why not?

#58 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:04 AM

Stickied!

#59 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

Greetings to the members of the Combine High Council.

Newly formed group Called The Draconis Combine Civilian Militia, DCCM for short is interested to join the cause to regain our rightful borders.

The group is small at this moment but available to fight. Note that as Civilians most do not have extensive training of the men and women forming the DCMS

I did notice that the DC Citizens moral is quite low which didn't help the situation.
The clan invasion helped by the other houses in the guise of mercenaries made this violation of our rightful space a call to arms and hope many of my compatriots will join the DCCM in great numbers to stop the aggressors.

#60 TKG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 182 posts
  • LocationThe Sandhills of NC

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:38 PM

If I may ask, is there any progress on this unifying effort? Regrettably most of the planetary defenses I've seen are still packed with foreign elements. I don not think will do for long-term operations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users