#61 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:09 AM

Are any of these high council units even Kurita right now?

#62 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

I miss the politics... Blasting your enemies was so much more fun when they really had a bone to pick with you...

Edited by pbiggz, 21 November 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#63 Dinsdale Ito Piranha

• Pip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

yes there is... the 11th Legion of Vega, 36th Dieron Regulars, 9th Sword of the Dragon. The others Claim feality, but are mercenaries at this time.
But would not expect a resurrection until phase 3.

Edited by Dinsdale Ito Piranha, 21 November 2015 - 10:18 AM.

#64 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

We called it a 'mechbay tour'. I think almost all of us at Night's Scorn have gotten the desire for mechbays out of our systems by now. We'll be home for the holidays!

#65 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

Thank God. Will be good to be back at last.

#66 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostDinsdale Ito Piranha, on 21 November 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

yes there is... the 11th Legion of Vega, 36th Dieron Regulars, 9th Sword of the Dragon. The others Claim feality, but are mercenaries at this time.
But would not expect a resurrection until phase 3.

I always have *hugs* for you Dinsdale. I was always in direct Contract with Dear Coordinator. We were ordered to reconnoiter the periphery of Clan Space.

#67 Dinsdale Ito Piranha

• Pip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Thankfully the true saviors of Kurita are amongst us again...yah

#68 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:22 AM

View PostDinsdale Ito Piranha, on 08 December 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

Thankfully the true saviors of Kurita are amongst us again...yah

My heart warms at your rechoice. I am sure Dear Coordinator will again one day remove you from the Geisha House and put you back into a frontline unit.

#69 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:03 AM

Translator's Note: Crockdaddy spelled backwards is Coordinator in Nihongo.

#70 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

scoops still exists! <3

#71 Jet Black Dog

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:18 AM

Greeting there, Draconians...
I'm with the "new player training unit "Reserves" http://mwomercs.com/...t-the-reserves/
and, tho' not loyalists, we and several allied units are in the process of rotating through Kurita space as mercenaries ( or mech bay ******, if you prefer) - I believe alongside Comstar Irregulars, Xiled WoLves of Fenris, the !st Hussars Remanants, and soon, the 2323 Reggies.
Thought it best to say hello, get some channels open for when the guys start hopping in to join CW.
Look forward to meeting you people.

Aside, curious if anyone there had set some 'safety nets" for the new players we're expecting to roll in soon...

#72 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:46 AM

Posting in support of the Reserves:

I have been engaging in new warrior training in the FRR RKA for some time now - my own particular focus is to take the new warriors out onto the field to experience the flavor of the 12 man drop. New warriors often find this experience of particular value to alter their perspective on CW operations and their own future potential for unit service. Dropping as a faction 12 on teamspeak, the training unit experience is not so much about victory as it is orientation.

How valuable is it really? Well, FRR was the most valuable faction on Tukayyid - and our faction trainees carried their fair share of that load.

While the Reserves is passing through Kurita space - if any of your Veteran Samurai would also like to drop in to demonstrate how it is done for the new troops, I am certain your participation is also most welcome. Trainees like to train, they also like to win a few along the way.

Crusty Dog MS, RKA

#73 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

Posted Image

#74 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:22 AM

this is full of spam, i came to see the decisions of
THE HIGH COUNCIL

but instead Bonanza
pleas repost the last decision of the Council, have there been any?

#75 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:59 AM

sorry to say, multi, but without a reliable army to command the councile went into hibernation.
alot of the usual kurita troops are touring the map for mechbays , others removed them selfe from the coordinated gameplay and are doing there own things.
the councile was verry usefull in cw beta 1 (start of cw) when there where multiple 12 mans at both eu and us tz.
it got to a point where our enemys stated that all kurita units act like beeing one. at that time mercs reported in when they took a contract and accepted direction.
nowdays ... noone knows who is actualy working for kurita , noone shows up on kurita ts, everyone is doing his own thing, often on privat ts servers.
we simply droped below a critical mass and general activity to make a councile necesary or usefull.
it will change as soone as the loyalists take it serious again, serious enough to rate the wellfare of the combine over personal likes or dislikes

#76 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

Most of the council's primary units are all still active to some degree but as Mahkraah says, we've been spread out and non-communicative for a while.

If the MWO community as a whole begins to value CW or what goes on on the paper map of the game again like in CW 1 you'll see the council begin organizing again.

#77 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

i found out the hard way, had the image that Kurita is populated and organized, instead its the same like the other factions i visited Marik, Liao and Davion, actually worse for now as i did not yet meet the objective focused loyalists from the other 3 factions
and ts is barren...
looks like i will soon be begging at the door of some big merc unit to get organized drops lol

#78 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:39 AM

View Postmultisoul, on 24 January 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

i found out the hard way, had the image that Kurita is populated and organized, instead its the same like the other factions i visited Marik, Liao and Davion, actually worse for now as i did not yet meet the objective focused loyalists from the other 3 factions
and ts is barren...
looks like i will soon be begging at the door of some big merc unit to get organized drops lol

That is up to you but being realistic we focused 100% of our energy on fighting for Kurita in Beta 1. Beta 2 and 2.5 had no enhancements and no value of being so focused. Hoping Beta 3 is the start of the real deal. Until then, just get CW drops where you can. NS rotates back into HK every other contract.

#79 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

View PostMahKraah, on 24 January 2016 - 04:59 AM, said:

sorry to say, multi, but without a reliable army to command the councile went into hibernation.
alot of the usual kurita troops are touring the map for mechbays , others removed them selfe from the coordinated gameplay and are doing there own things.
the councile was verry usefull in cw beta 1 (start of cw) when there where multiple 12 mans at both eu and us tz.
it got to a point where our enemys stated that all kurita units act like beeing one. at that time mercs reported in when they took a contract and accepted direction.
nowdays ... noone knows who is actualy working for kurita , noone shows up on kurita ts, everyone is doing his own thing, often on privat ts servers.
we simply droped below a critical mass and general activity to make a councile necesary or usefull.
it will change as soone as the loyalists take it serious again, serious enough to rate the wellfare of the combine over personal likes or dislikes

i do miss those days....Kurita at its prime, made all houses tremble in fear.

#80 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:46 AM

View Postcallmejon, on 24 January 2016 - 02:18 PM, said:

i do miss those days....Kurita at its prime, made all houses tremble in fear.

Soon, jon, soon.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users