Today We Fought Like A Marik

22 replies to this topic

#21 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

View PostMacLannan, on 19 January 2015 - 05:52 AM, said:

Aww...

Sorry about your ghost drops. Most of Marik was off where the fighting actually was.

Come back when you can do it in under 2 minutes.

I know right? We don't even take screenshots or put it on the brag wall. Roll in, Roll on, Roll off, Roll out.

#22 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

We've done it in less than 2 minutes.. against a 12 man of defenders...

I realize that this guy is just trying to troll us, but I still feel compelled to respond. So I suppose he succeeded. We don't go attacking ghost planets. We attack a planet until it is taken, then we attack another planet. If you guys don't defend it, we are forced to fight turrets. We do this all day, not just right at the end. We do it in force during the last 4-5 hours before the ceasefire. Yes, sometimes we are able to get 4 12 mans going at the same time. But even with 4 12 mans going, you can't ghost cap a planet in less than an hour. There are limits to what the MM will allow for CW in order to limit ghost drops.

We prefer when you try to defend against us. We prefer when you attack us back. We enjoy the intense battles. Our record time to date is 1:53 with the generator change against turrets, and 1:59 against people. For our defenses, our record as far as I am aware is 48 kills with 12 deaths and only taking 18 minutes to do this, mostly due to the enemy team becoming terrified early on and refusing to even shoot our gate gens. We managed to defeat them 48-12 with our gate gens still alive and the cannon shield gens all intact.

So try harder little troll. We look forward to it. We've heard all the comments about how we wouldn't be able to have victory against an "organized" 12 man. Well, we are looking for your organized 12 mans. We dream of those tough fights. We want tough enemies to crush us and raise the bar and make us try harder or change our tactics. We crave facing defeat. Come fight us. Bring your best players in your best mechs with your best tactics. We hate sitting around doing ghost drops and waiting the 10 minutes before a match starts. It's boring. We crave a fight. We crave blood.

Also, we are recruiting. So if you get tired of being beaten by us in CW, feel free to join us. We won't hold any of your past against you.

Now, I know there are great teams out there. I know there are great units. I know there are plenty of units with teams that can smack us around and show us how the game is really played. So where are you guys at? Come down to the Marik Border while we still have a contract there and teach us a lesson. Crush us so that we might rise from the ashes of our own destruction in a glorious fury northward towards the clans. Crush us so that we might be the tough dragon forged steel of fictional books. Or step aside and continue your feeble attempts at trolling and defamation. It makes no difference. We have our contract with Marik to protect their worlds and expand their borders and influence, and we will fulfill our contract.

#23 P h a l a n x

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

As mentioned, 2 minutes or less, then we're talking. Otherwise? Needs more cowbell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users